OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: DOROHEDORO SHIN ANIME VERSION 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This version of the Shin collectible dons the anime color motif and stands at approximately 32.5cm tall.
Shin’s original sculpt is made by Masaki Apsy
Features:
two interchangeable heads
1. masked head
2. bare-faced head
pair of glasses for the bare-faced head is detachable.

The fabric costume includes:
suit jacket
non-removable dress shirt
necktie
suit pants with belt

weapon:
hammer with chain and a hook

multiple interchangeable hands:
one pair of relaxed hands
one pair of hands in magic smoke casting pose
one pair for gripping the hammer.

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: DOROHEDORO SHIN ANIME VERSION 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 11263
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: DOROHEDORO SHIN ANIME VERSION 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 2575
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: DOROHEDORO SHIN ANIME VERSION 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 3384
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: DOROHEDORO SHIN ANIME VERSION 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 4356
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: DOROHEDORO SHIN ANIME VERSION 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 5341
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: DOROHEDORO SHIN ANIME VERSION 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 6326
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: DOROHEDORO SHIN ANIME VERSION 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 7316
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: DOROHEDORO SHIN ANIME VERSION 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 8299
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: DOROHEDORO SHIN ANIME VERSION 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 9284
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: DOROHEDORO SHIN ANIME VERSION 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 10266
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: DOROHEDORO SHIN ANIME VERSION 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 11264
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: DOROHEDORO SHIN ANIME VERSION 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 12236
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: DOROHEDORO SHIN ANIME VERSION 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 13221
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: DOROHEDORO SHIN ANIME VERSION 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 14202
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: DOROHEDORO SHIN ANIME VERSION 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 15185
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: DOROHEDORO SHIN ANIME VERSION 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 16173
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: DOROHEDORO SHIN ANIME VERSION 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE 17164

#newproduct #ThreeZero #DorohedoroShin #male #Anime #stylized

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I know I'm missing the point, but my favorite part are the sneakers.

JohnByng

I've heard of wearing your heart on your sleeve but that is just ridiculous!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I've been on the fence on this one.  Dorohedoro is one of my favorite manga.  The art is incredible, and it's absolutely bizarre and insane.  I already picked up the figure they did of the one main character.  If I thought they were going to commit to the lline, I'd grab Shin in a heartbeat, but it almos seems weirder to just have these 2.  There was a recent anime adaptation that is fantastic, and absolutely bonkers.

Here is the Kaimen figure they did
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: THREEZERO: DOROHEDORO SHIN ANIME VERSION 1/6 SCALE ACTION FIGURE Tumblr_nv3vd1ElqE1sb4uzgo7_1280

And here's the Anime trailer

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
They missed the oportunity to make an opened mouth HS for Caiman, so he could bite them heads... c'mon, it's his trademark. Still, the figure looks sick as hell. Do you have the figure in hands or are you still waiting it to arrive?
I had a blast with the anime and began reading the manga recently. It's kinda hard to find this level of quality.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
FreakinLobster wrote:They missed the oportunity to make an opened mouth HS for Caiman, so he could bite them heads... c'mon, it's his trademark. Still, the figure looks sick as hell. Do you have the figure in hands or are you still waiting it to arrive?
I had a blast with the anime and began reading the manga recently. It's kinda hard to find this level of quality.

I have Kaiman in hand and it's such a great looking figure. I really do need shoot some photos with him. I would be so fun. And damn, you're right about and open-mouthed HS being such a missed opportunity! I totally want some head biting shots.

So glad to find another fan of the series!!!! It does not disappoint. I just wish they followed up with a Nikaido figure before Shin. If I could find the right head sculpts, I'd be seriously tempted to do customs of most of the cast. The mangaka is so fresh, and her new series is just as weird and insane, if not more so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum