OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22110610

COOMODEL NO.SE065 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight Barcode: 6971242120976

configuration list:
-Head carving
-Super movable element
-4 replacement hands
-4 leather glove hands

clothing:
-White top
-Black trousers
-Combat boots
-Burlap hood
-Red cotton robe
-Red cross and white robe
-Leather belt (including belt bag)

armor:
-Metal chain mail
-Chain mail harem armor
-Alloy helmet
-Alloy body armor
-Pair of alloy leg armor

arms:
-Red Cross Flag Spear
-Red cross shield
-Chang Ma
-White scabbard
-Tomahawk
-Long handle

Accessories:
-Black round bottom bracket

COOMODEL NO.SE065 1/6 SERIES OF EMPIRES (DIE-CAST ALLOY)-FEUDAL KNIGHT
BARCODE: 6971242120976

The 1/6 Scale Feudal Knight Action Figure Specially Features:
-One (1) head sculpt
-One (1) super active body
-Four (4) piecies of interchangeable palms
-Four (4) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms

Costumes:
-One (1) white coat
-One (1) pair of black pants
-One (1) pair of leather shoes
-One (1) linen hood
-One (1) red sleeveless gown
-One (1) white sleeveless robe with red cross
-One (1) leather belt with bag

Armors:
-One (1) alloy chain head armor
-One (1) alloy upper body chain armor
-One (1) alloy helmet
-One (1) alloy upper body plain armor
-One (1) pair of alloy cuisses

Weapons:
-One (1) spear with red cross flag
-One (1) shield with red cross
-One (1) sword
-One (1) white sword scabbard
-One (1) battleaxe
-One (1) bardiche

Accessory:
-One (1) black figure stand

Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22110711
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22110710
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22110810
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22110811
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22110910
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22111010
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22111011
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22111110
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22111111
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22111210
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22111311
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22111310
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22111410
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22111411

Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22125410

COOMODEL NO.SE066 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Baron Knight Barcode: 6971242120983
configuration list:
-Head carving
-Super movable element
-4 replacement hand-shaped clothing:
-White top
-Black trousers
-Burlap hood
-Yellow lion robe
-Leather belt armor:
-Metal real ring chain mail (with helmet)
-Chain mail harem armor
-Alloy pointed beak helmet
-Alloy body armor
-Replace 4 hands
-A pair of alloy armor
-Pair of alloy leg armor
-A pair of weapons in alloy boots:
-Red lion flag spear
-Orange lion shield
-Chang Ma
-Red scabbard
-Dagger (including leather case)
Accessories:

COOMODEL NO.SE066 1/6 SERIES OF EMPIRES (DIE-CAST ALLOY)-BARON KNIGHT
BARCODE: 6971242120983

The 1/6 Scale Baron Knight Action Figure Specially Features:
-One (1) head sculpt
Costumes:
-One (1) white coat
-One (1) linen hood
-One (1) yellow sleeveless robe with lion pattern
-One (1) leather belt
Armors:
-One (1) alloy helmet with a pointed beak
-One (1) pair of alloy vambraces
-One (1) pair of alloy shoes
Weapons:
-One (1) spear with yellow lion flag
-One (1) orange lion shield
-One (1) sword
-One (1) red sword scabbard
-One (1) dagger with leather case
Accessory:

Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22125510
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22125511
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22125610
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22125710
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22125711
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22125810
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22125911
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22125910
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22130010
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22130110
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22130111
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22130210
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22130211

Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22160710

COOMODEL NO.SE069 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Guardian Knights (British Double Set)
Barcode: 6971242121010

-This product contains a full set of accessories for SE065 [British Feudal Knight] and SE066 [British Baron], and exclusive weapon accessories for the set version

(1) British feudal knight configuration list:
-Head carving
-Super movable element
-4 replacement hands
-4 leather glove hands

clothing:
-White top
-Black trousers
-Leather boots
-Burlap hood
-Red cotton robe
-Red cross and white robe
-Leather belt (including belt bag)

armor:
-Metal true ring chain mail
-Chain mail harem armor
-Alloy helmet
-Alloy body armor
-Pair of alloy leg armor

arms:
-Red Cross Flag Spear
-Red cross shield
-Chang Ma
-White scabbard
-Tomahawk
-Long handle

Accessories:

(2) The configuration list of the British Baron Knight:
-Head carving
-Super movable element
-4 replacement hands

clothing:
-White top
-Black trousers
-Burlap hood
-Yellow lion robe
-Leather belt

armor:
-Metal real ring chain mail (with helmet)
-Chain mail harem armor
-Alloy pointed beak helmet
-Alloy body armor
-Replace 4 hands
-A pair of alloy armor
-Pair of alloy leg armor
-A pair of alloy boots

arms:
-Red lion flag spear
-Orange lion shield
-Chang Ma
-Red scabbard
-Dagger (including leather case)

Accessories:

(3) Special accessories
-Buckler
-Mace

COOMODEL NO.SE069 1/6 SERIES OF EMPIRES (DIE-CAST ALLOY)-ORDER OF THE SACRED GARTER (DOUBLE-FIGURE SET OF ENGLISH KNIGHTS)
BARCODE: 6971242121010

-The Sacred Garter Set includes all parts of SE065 Feudal Knight and SE066 Baron Knight, in addition with extra weapon parts

(1) FEUDAL KNIGHT
The 1/6 Scale Feudal Knight Action Figure Specially Features:
-One (1) head sculpt

Costumes:
-One (1) white coat
-One (1) pair of leather shoes
-One (1) linen hood
-One (1) red sleeveless gown
-One (1) white sleeveless robe with red cross
-One (1) leather belt with bag

Armors:
-One (1) alloy helmet

Weapons:
-One (1) spear with red cross flag
-One (1) shield with red cross
-One (1) sword
-One (1) white sword scabbard
-One (1) battleaxe
-One (1) bardiche

Accessory:

(2) BARON KNIGHT
The 1/6 Scale Baron Knight Action Figure Specially Features:
-One (1) head sculpt

Costumes:
-One (1) white coat
-One (1) linen hood
-One (1) yellow sleeveless robe with lion pattern
-One (1) leather belt

Armors:
-One (1) alloy helmet with a pointed beak
-One (1) pair of alloy vambraces
-One (1) pair of alloy shoes

Weapons:
-One (1) spear with yellow lion flag
-One (1) orange lion shield
-One (1) sword
-One (1) red sword scabbard
-One (1) dagger with leather case

Accessory:

(3) SET SPECIAL
-One (1) round shield
-One (1) war hammer

Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22160810
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22160910
Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set 22160911

#newproduct #CooModel #EmpireSeries #BritishFeudalKnight #BaronKnight #GuardianKnight #male #historical

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The dude with the mustache is so much fun. Not really sure about the rest, but I do like that sculpt.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:The dude with the mustache is so much fun. Not really sure about the rest, but I do like that sculpt.

I know, right. That was exactly my thoughts. The whole presentation looks nice, but if I can find that head and body loose -- I'm on it. I already know what character I'd like to make with him (nothing anyone knows, he's from that book I wrote for the wife).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set C8485110

Skippy

skywalkersaga wrote:The dude with the mustache is so much fun. Not really sure about the rest, but I do like that sculpt.

I was looking at these on the BBICN forum the other day, working out whether any of them would fit my 'fifteenth century rule'.

The 'Baron Knight' does have a great sculpt. I wish it'd been used on the 'Knight of the Spirit' instead - the one with the blue tunic - as he has the hounskull helmet with the later period side-pivots that would fit into the era I want (with the tunic removed). As for his sculpt, it's best left under the helmet. Very Happy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:

I know, right. That was exactly my thoughts. The whole presentation looks nice, but if I can find that head and body loose -- I'm on it. I already know what character I'd like to make with him (nothing anyone knows, he's from that book I wrote for the wife).

Awesome, hope you can get him. Smile At least CooModel parts seem to be parted out fairly frequently on ebay.

PitViper

PitViper
I'm with you guys. Both HS are really cool, lots of bashing potential. If the prices are right I'll get one of each.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Asta wrote:'Knight of the Spirit' . As for his sculpt, it's best left under the helmet. Very Happy

Yeah, that head sculpt is... odd. He looks a little too happy, and since they seem to have based it off Beckham... shouldn't he have been under one of the British helmets...?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Historical - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-British Feudal Knight, Baron Knight, Order of the Sacred Garter Knights Set C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Asta wrote:

I was looking at these on the BBICN forum the other day, working out whether any of them would fit my 'fifteenth century rule'.

The 'Baron Knight' does have a great sculpt. I wish it'd been used on the 'Knight of the Spirit' instead - the one with the blue tunic - as he has the hounskull helmet with the later period side-pivots that would fit into the era I want (with the tunic removed). As for his sculpt, it's best left under the helmet. Very Happy
 Sounds like you need to do a 'best of' kitbash, Asta! Smile 

I often feel this way about the CooModel realeases....some nice parts that are useful for kitbashes but rarely wow'd enough to want a full figure. 

My preferred periods are a bit earlier, which probably doesn't help. I've said it before, but on the very rare chance that someone were to make an historically accurate 1/6 William Marshal, I'd be ALL over that.  Very Happy

Skippy

skywalkersaga wrote: Sounds like you need to do a 'best of' kitbash, Asta! Smile 

I often feel this way about the CooModel realeases....some nice parts that are useful for kitbashes but rarely wow'd enough to want a full figure. 

My preferred periods are a bit earlier, which probably doesn't help. I've said it before, but on the very rare chance that someone were to make an historically accurate 1/6 William Marshal, I'd be ALL over that.  Very Happy

CooModel sometimes seem a bit like ACI were with their gladiators, where mix and match was essential.

Though these four new figures look to be fourteenth century inspired with their tunics and shields.

Apparently the brow pivot (klappvisor) was used on helmets with smaller visors. From c.1380 visors became larger (as with the pointed hounskull) and required the double side pivots.

It'd be nice to have the Baron Knight sculpt, but only to use on another figure since I'd always have the visor down.

As for the other two, I don't like the look with the boots.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I do like these two in general, although the "Feudal Knight" should keep his sallet helmet on. Smile Teeth are an unnecessary challenge they keep taking up and failing to nail. The "Baron Knight" does have the best head sculpt among the four announced figures.

dtny16

dtny16
The HS with the mustache looks rad! The other one has a repulsed look... like he just walked into a toilet cubicle to find the toilet back-flowing.

shazzdan

shazzdan
This looks like it has the old mail shirt with the rings going the wrong way.

The Baron Knight HS is super cool.

Ovy

Ovy
Stryker2011 wrote:

I totally think he should be named Guvernator Knight. Arnie with Tom Selleck vibes.

Stryker2011 wrote:
Asta wrote:'Knight of the Spirit' . As for his sculpt, it's best left under the helmet. Very Happy

Yeah, that head sculpt is... odd. He looks a little too happy, and since they seem to have based it off Beckham... shouldn't he have been under one of the British helmets...?
Yes he looks like Beckham's evil twin brother. Maybe Reverend Spooky can turn him into a drunken Saint Crow.

GubernatorFan wrote:I do like these two in general, although the "Feudal Knight" should keep his sallet helmet on. Smile Teeth are an unnecessary challenge they keep taking up and failing to nail. The "Baron Knight" does have the best head sculpt among the four announced figures.
With helmet and visor down, he looks very clivebarkerish. I wonder if they gave him that beard so the mouth contrasts the rest of the armor more.

Overall my favourite look would be the feudal knight only in his red Gambeson and with a helmt, sometimes less is more.
And I love those sallet and Hundsgugel helmets, my favourites.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:And I love those sallet and Hundsgugel helmets, my favourites.

I think all the helmets turned out very nicely.

Valiarde

Valiarde
The real chainmail for the helmets is just the icing on the cake for these knights. Chainmail in 1/6 is just another level than fabric chainmail. Love it!

ahbake

What is the Order of the Sacrter Garter?

Anyway, I'm no expert on knights, but these look really cool.
I do like the fully armoured ones better though.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ahbake wrote:What is the Order of the Sacrter Garter?

That is presumably a reference to the Order of the Garter, established by Edward III in 1348. They must have assumed the "sacred" part.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:

That is presumably a reference to the Order of the Garter, established by Edward III in 1348. They must have assumed the "sacred" part.

For some reason I find that assumption amusing. ;p  

On a sidenote... I recently found out I'm a direct descendant of Edward III on my mom's side. ;D

shazzdan

shazzdan
Has anyone got any of these mail shirts? All the ones I've made can't be put on unless the arms on the figure are removed. Otherwise, the back of the shirt has to be left open and then held closed with lacing like a smock.

ahbake

GubernatorFan wrote:

Cool, thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum