OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22244910

COOMODEL NO.SE067 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor / French Trainee Knight Barcode: 6971242120990

configuration list:
-Head carving
-Super movable element
-4 replacement hands

clothing:
-White top
-Black trousers
-Leather boots
-Burlap hood
-Black cotton robe
-White cross red robe
-Leather belt (including belt bag)

armor:
-Metal real ring chain mail (with helmet)
-Chain mail harem armor
-Alloy helmet
-Alloy body armor
-Replace 4 hands
-A pair of alloy armor
-Pair of alloy leg armor

arms:
-White Cross Flag Spear
-White Cross Shield
-Chang Ma
-Black scabbard
-Tomahawk
-Hook sickle

Accessories:
-Black round bottom bracket

COOMODEL NO.SE067 1/6 SERIES OF EMPIRES (DIE-CAST ALLOY)-KNIGHT OF BACHELOR
BARCODE: 6971242120990

The 1/6 Scale Knight of Bachelor Action Figure Specially Features:
-One (1) head sculpt
-One (1) super active body
-Four (4) piecies of interchangeable palms

Costumes:
-One (1) white coat
-One (1) pair of black pants
-One (1) pair of leather shoes
-One (1) linen hood
-One (1) black sleeveless gown
-One (1) red sleeveless robe with white cross
-One (1) leather belt with bag

Armors:
-One (1) alloy chain head armor
-One (1) alloy upper body chain armor
-One (1) alloy helmet with a pointed beak
-One (1) alloy upper body plain armor
-Four (4) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms
-One (1) pair of alloy vambraces
-One (1) pair of alloy cuisses

Weapons:
-One (1) spear with whit cross flag
-One (1) red shield with white cross
-One (1) sword
-One (1) black sword scabbard
-One (1) battleaxe
-One (1) bill

Accessory:
-One (1) black figure stand

COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22245011
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22245010
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22245110
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22245111
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22245210
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22245310
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22245311
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22245410
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22245411
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22245510
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22245610
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22245611
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22245711
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22245710

COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22261010

COOMODEL NO.SE068 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of the Spirit / French Holy Spirit Knight Barcode: 6971242121003

configuration list:
-Head carving
-Super movable element
-4 replacement hands

clothing:
-Black top
-Black trousers
-Burlap hood
-Blue gun pattern robe
-Leather belt

armor:
-Chain mail harem armor
-Alloy pointed beak helmet
-Alloy body armor
-Replace 4 hands
-A pair of alloy armor
-Pair of alloy leg armor
-A pair of alloy boots

arms:
-Blue gun pattern flag spear
-Blue gun pattern shield
-Chang Ma
-Black scabbard

Accessories:

COOMODEL NO.SE068 1/6 SERIES OF EMPIRES (DIE-CAST ALLOY)-KNIGHT OF THE SPIRIT
BARCODE: 6971242121003

The 1/6 Scale Knight of the Spirit Action Figure Specially Features:
-One (1) head sculpt

Costumes:
-One (1) black coat
-One (1) linen hood
-One (1) blue sleeveless robe with spear pattern
-One (1) leather belt

Armors:
-One (1) pair of alloy shoes

Weapons:
-One (1) spear with blue flag
-One (1) blue shield
-One (1) sword

Accessory:

COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22261110
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22261210
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22261310
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22261311
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22261410
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22261510
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22261511
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22261611
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22261712
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22261813
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22261812
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22261911
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22261912
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22262012

COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22270810

COOMODEL NO.SE070 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knights of Saint Michel (French Double Set)
Barcode: 6971242121027

-This product includes SE067 [French Trainee Knight] and SE068 [French Spirit Knight] full set of accessories, and exclusive weapon accessories

(1) French trainee knight <br /> configuration list:
-Head carving
-Super movable element
-4 replacement hands

clothing:
-White top
-Black trousers
-Leather boots
-Burlap hood
-Black cotton robe
-White cross red robe
-Leather belt (including belt bag)

armor:
-Chain mail harem armor
-Alloy helmet
-Alloy body armor
-Replace 4 hands
-A pair of alloy armor
-Pair of alloy leg armor

arms:
-White Cross Flag Spear
-White Cross Shield
-Chang Ma
-Black scabbard
-Tomahawk
-Hook sickle

Accessories:

(2) French Holy Spirit Knight <br /> Configuration list:
-Head carving
-Super movable element
-4 replacement hands

clothing:
-Black top
-Black trousers
-Burlap hood
-Blue gun pattern robe
-Leather belt

armor:
-Chain mail harem armor
-Alloy pointed beak helmet
-Alloy body armor
-Replace 4 hands
-A pair of alloy armor
-Pair of alloy leg armor
-A pair of alloy boots

arms:
-Blue gun pattern flag spear
-Blue gun pattern shield
-Chang Ma
-Black scabbard

Accessories:

(3) Special accessories
-Small round hand shield
-Mace

COOMODEL NO.SE070 1/6 SERIES OF EMPIRES (DIE-CAST ALLOY)-KNIGHTS OF SAINT MICHEL (DOUBLE-FIGURE SET OF FRENCH KNIGHTS)
BARCODE: 6971242121027

-The Saint Michel Set includes all parts of SE067 Knight of Bachelor and SE068 Knight of the spirit, in addition with extra weapon parts

(1) KNIGHT OF BACHELOR
The 1/6 Scale Knight of Bachelor Action Figure Specially Features:
-One (1) head sculpt

Costumes:
-One (1) white coat
-One (1) pair of leather shoes
-One (1) linen hood
-One (1) black sleeveless gown
-One (1) red sleeveless robe with white cross
-One (1) leather belt with bag

Armors:

Weapons:
-One (1) spear with whit cross flag
-One (1) red shield with white cross
-One (1) sword
-One (1) battleaxe
-One (1) bill

Accessory:

(2) KNIGHT OF THE SPIRIT
The 1/6 Scale Knight of the Spirit Action Figure Specially Features:
-One (1) head sculpt

Costumes:
-One (1) black coat
-One (1) linen hood
-One (1) blue sleeveless robe with spear pattern
-One (1) leather belt

Armors:
-One (1) pair of alloy shoes

Weapons:
-One (1) spear with blue flag
-One (1) blue shield
-One (1) sword

Accessory:

(3) SET SPECIAL
-One (1) round shield

COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22270811
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22270911
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22270910

COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22281910

COOMODEL NO.SE071 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Heavy Guard (True Lock Armor Set)
Barcode: 6971242121034

configuration list:
-Black armor display stand
-Alloy helmet
-Metal True Ring Chain Hammer
-Black gun pattern robe
-Black gun pattern shield

COOMODEL NO.SE071 1/6 SERIES OF EMPIRES (DIE-CAST ALLOY)-ARMOURED SERGEANT (REAL CHAIN ​​ARMOR DISPLAY SET)
BARCODE: 6971242121034

The 1/6 Scale Armored Sergent Action Figure Specially Features:
-One (1) armor stand
-One (1) alloy helmet
-One (1) black sleeveless robe with spear pattern
-One (1) black shield

COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22282010
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22282110
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22282111
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22282210
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22282211
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22282310
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22282411
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22282410
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22282510

#newproduct #CooModel #EmpireSeries #FrenchTraineeKnight #HolySpiritKnight #SaintMichelKnight #male #historical

PitViper

PitViper
These two HS better stay helmeted...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL, yes, when CooModel tries to make tough and expressive head sculpts, they often toe the line of grotesque... In and of itself, it doesn't bother me much, because if I get any or all of these, I'd enjoy the fully-equipped look the best, with visors down and all that. They continue to make impressive (if partly fantasy) pre-modern sets, and I appreciate that. Each of these pieces has a historical source; how accurately they are combined in these sets is probably questionable in some instances (haven't checked this time around). And I love the real -- if inevitably oversized -- "chain" mail.

JohnByng

At last some Hundred Years War amour! These look nice. Count me in Coomodel baby!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOL, on these they seem to miss the mark on 'tough' and instead end up with 'constipated'... Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Not sure what to think about this. Some of the elements are kinda historical but not all together on one figure. They finally got the mail haubergeon right. If this gets parted out, I will definitely get it.  It is one of the best commercial ones I've seen. A mini shirt made from this many rings is a 25-30 hour job.

Valiarde

Valiarde
This is the stuff I collect. Gotta get the Spirit guy and probably one or two of the real chainmail sets depending on price. Smile

JohnByng

shazzdan wrote:Not sure what to think about this. Some of the elements are kinda historical but not all together on one figure. They finally got the mail haubergeon right. If this gets parted out, I will definitely get it.  It is one of the best commercial ones I've seen. A mini shirt made from this many rings is a 25-30 hour job.

Yes, they do look a little odd. To my untrained eye the thigh armour is strange and the shoulder armour looks like it is made out of leftover steel from the turret of a IS-II tank! But the bascinets look pretty good, with the various types of visor.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Valiarde wrote:This is the stuff I collect. Gotta get the Spirit guy and probably one or two of the real chainmail sets depending on price. Smile

I thought of you when I saw these! :')

Valiarde

Valiarde
skywalkersaga wrote:
Valiarde wrote:This is the stuff I collect. Gotta get the Spirit guy and probably one or two of the real chainmail sets depending on price. Smile

I thought of you when I saw these! :')

Aww that is so nice, despite me not posting that much on here (hopefully this will change again Smile ) it's cool that people here have this kind of awareness for the different posters and their genres on here Wink

Bonus pic from my living room at night with two coomodel knights:

COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set Ritter11

Gotta love these boys, coomodel does a great job with their diecast armors and outfits.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Beautiful display!!! They look wonderful. <3

Ovy

Ovy
skywalkersaga wrote:Beautiful display!!! They look wonderful. <3
Agree, like a little museum. Very Happy

Many cooknights showing up recently 

This one looks so adorable.
COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set 22245310

And these handcrafted mails should be be worth every penny. Look at these 1:1 heroes.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great display, Valiarde. Looks awesome.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

COOModel - NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Empire Series (Alloy Die Casting)-Knight of Bachelor, Knight of the Spirit, Saint Michel Knight Set, Armoured Sergeants Set C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde, as others have commented, your display is gorgeous -- and stylish, too.

Valiarde

Valiarde
thank you friends, nice to hear! Smile I really like these light cases, looks like a little museum here in my room. The one in the middle is another brand and the lights are much brighter as the big cases, thats why I have it not lit up in the pic. Looks good during day but might put some diffusor on the lights or switch to another big display case...

Can't wait for a new knight to get the spot in the middle Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum