OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: GHOST FOUR: 1/6 Sound Control LED Can Brighten Head Carving-Centurion Tarkov (GS-001) Sound Controllable Mechanical Switch

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
1/6 voice-activated LED with bright head carving-Centurion Takov (GS-001)

Ghost Studio No. 4 was established by multiple experienced head carving models and modelers. They have customized head carving GK statues for multiple brands. Now they are officially established as an official brand. As the first market exploration product of Gui Si, it is a robot head sculpture that fits the theme of modern military eschatology.
It is about the use of artificial intelligence as a new technological force in the near future war era. They only accept orders,
More brave than human soldiers, the mechanism is also more cold-blooded, absolutely obey the order, the goal is only to destroy the goal to complete the mission,
Centurion Takov is a commander-level artificial intelligence. He commanded a 12-man squad to fight.

Other team head carvings are also under development, so stay tuned. . . .

Due to transportation issues, we cannot provide batteries. Players need to purchase a 3V button battery CR1220.
In order to guarantee the quality of the first product, we only accept the scheduled sales, the production quantity is only based on the scheduled production, please forgive me

LED light control has two opening methods: voice control and switch

Product List:
1LED head carving
2 Decorative tail pipe * 4
3 head carved connector
4 neck brace

Cut-off time: June 10, 2020 Shipping time: Third quarter of 2020

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: GHOST FOUR: 1/6 Sound Control LED Can Brighten Head Carving-Centurion Tarkov (GS-001) Sound Controllable Mechanical Switch 15573110
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: GHOST FOUR: 1/6 Sound Control LED Can Brighten Head Carving-Centurion Tarkov (GS-001) Sound Controllable Mechanical Switch 15573210
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: GHOST FOUR: 1/6 Sound Control LED Can Brighten Head Carving-Centurion Tarkov (GS-001) Sound Controllable Mechanical Switch 15573310
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: GHOST FOUR: 1/6 Sound Control LED Can Brighten Head Carving-Centurion Tarkov (GS-001) Sound Controllable Mechanical Switch 15573410
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: GHOST FOUR: 1/6 Sound Control LED Can Brighten Head Carving-Centurion Tarkov (GS-001) Sound Controllable Mechanical Switch 15573411
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: GHOST FOUR: 1/6 Sound Control LED Can Brighten Head Carving-Centurion Tarkov (GS-001) Sound Controllable Mechanical Switch 15573510
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: GHOST FOUR: 1/6 Sound Control LED Can Brighten Head Carving-Centurion Tarkov (GS-001) Sound Controllable Mechanical Switch 15573611
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: GHOST FOUR: 1/6 Sound Control LED Can Brighten Head Carving-Centurion Tarkov (GS-001) Sound Controllable Mechanical Switch 15573610
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: GHOST FOUR: 1/6 Sound Control LED Can Brighten Head Carving-Centurion Tarkov (GS-001) Sound Controllable Mechanical Switch 15573710
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: GHOST FOUR: 1/6 Sound Control LED Can Brighten Head Carving-Centurion Tarkov (GS-001) Sound Controllable Mechanical Switch 15573810

GIF dynamic presentation

Note: The LED light control has two opening modes: voice control and switch

http://bbs.bbicn.com/data/attachment/forum/202005/21/155824ctwode2s2e70qyoq.gif

#newproduct #GhostFour #SoundControl #headsculpt #CenturionTarkov #roboticskull #accessory

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, very cool!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, I'm loving this head sculpt. With the light up eyes, I'm afraid it might be priced out of my comfort zone for just a head sculpt.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: GHOST FOUR: 1/6 Sound Control LED Can Brighten Head Carving-Centurion Tarkov (GS-001) Sound Controllable Mechanical Switch C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, very cool, if a tad fantastical. At least we have an answer (sorta) why we sometimes get collectibles sans batteries -- besides cutting down on costs.

JohnByng

I quite like the look, but I am not sure why the head needs explosive charges or flares at the rear corners? Maybe to prevent capture? But they look like they would be vulnerable to small arms fire and provide an easy way to destroy the robot/cyborg.

Perhaps they can be removed. Anyway, I will keep an eye on this one.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
JohnByng wrote:I quite like the look, but I am not sure why the head needs explosive charges or flares at the rear corners? Maybe to prevent capture? But they look like they would be vulnerable to small arms fire and provide an easy way to destroy the robot/cyborg.

Maybe they’re some sort of propulsion device so the head can take off by itself if the body gets destroyed. Wink

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: GHOST FOUR: 1/6 Sound Control LED Can Brighten Head Carving-Centurion Tarkov (GS-001) Sound Controllable Mechanical Switch C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:
JohnByng wrote:I quite like the look, but I am not sure why the head needs explosive charges or flares at the rear corners? Maybe to prevent capture? But they look like they would be vulnerable to small arms fire and provide an easy way to destroy the robot/cyborg.

Maybe they’re some sort of propulsion device so the head can take off by itself if the body gets destroyed. Wink

Those Russians have thought of everything! Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:

Those Russians have thought of everything! Smile

This mental image .....  Laughing

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Oooh this is cool! Personally I’m not a fan of the skull part and I’d have much rather seen the face look more like the back of the head in that very stylised robotic way.

I saw them as some kind of filtration or vents? I know what you mean though, they’re a bit bizarre! XD

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
This is fun. I hate to say it, but it kinda steals the thunder off something similar I'm working on, although for the reasons above, I may be happier with my own design.

JohnByng

Stryker2011 wrote:

Nice one! pirat

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It's up at Giantoy: $35.99 USD includes shipping. That's pretty reasonable.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
$35 for a head sculpt with electronic features? Yes, that's pretty reasonable.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
ReverendSpooky wrote:This is fun.  I hate to say it, but it kinda steals the thunder off something similar I'm working on, although for the reasons above, I may be happier with my own design.

Aww, man, that's always such a frustrating feeling -- I felt rather similarly deflated by Hot Toys' recent announcement of their upcoming Clone Wars line. While I do in part welcome something like that, it also feels like a bit of an anticlimactic letdown since the lack of Clone Wars figures was actually one of the main driving forces behind so many of my current and up-and-coming customs. I guess I just hope I can keep my inspiration going regardless of what might be done 'officially'. 

And in your case, I have no doubt in my mind that anything you can come up with will blow this one away! :')

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
But, Sky, just as with my stormtroopers, can you ever have enough clone troopers!? I suspect not. Therefore, whatever HT and Sideshow sets you pick up, there will always be plenty of room for reconstituted and/or kitbashed extra troopers.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:But, Sky, just as with my stormtroopers, can you ever have enough clone troopers!? I suspect not. Therefore, whatever HT and Sideshow sets you pick up, there will always be plenty of room for reconstituted and/or kitbashed extra troopers.

Of course! If it's just Clones, then it's not even an issue. Releasing some new Clone figures was also much-needed, since the Sideshow versions had become insanely expensive on the secondary market. But if they do other characters from the series, which I presume they will, that's where things get a bit tricky for me. On the one hand, I could end up with some cool parts, outfits, or accessories, or it could be that some of the characters turn out way better than anything I could have put together myself, which would be somewhat disappointing as I've spent the last two years amassing parts to do just that. Regardless, I'm still planning on finishing as many projects as I can, but it's just one of those things...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, I agree. If they do a specific individual character (especially one that is not a clone) and you've already put one together yourself. But apart from a handful of protagonists, I very much doubt they will get to the colorful characters you crave. And if they do, I'm pretty sure by that time they would have priced themselves out of both reach and existence.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:Yes, I agree. If they do a specific individual character (especially one that is not a clone) and you've already put one together yourself. But apart from a handful of protagonists, I very much doubt they will get to the colorful characters you crave. And if they do, I'm pretty sure by that time they would have priced themselves out of both reach and existence.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Indeed. A saving grace is the fact that even if they did do a character I was also making and I could miraculously still afford it, there'd be about a year or more in there before it would actually be available, so it's not like even then it would be a 'wasted' project.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:

Or maybe their like the Kaylon flying drones heads on Orville?

navetsea

so cool, I imagine this with translucent tinted mask formed like human face silhouette would look perfect

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum