OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
WONDER WOMAN 1984
GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN (STANDARD)
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Fights for those who cannot fight for themselves, Wonder Woman whose strength defies challenge and whose courage shines is now back to save the day once more. Inspired by the highly anticipated Wonder Woman 1984, Hot Toys is excited to unveil the brand new 1/6th scale Golden Armor Wonder Woman collectible figure that faithfully reproduced the Warrior Princess and her legendary armor with startling detail.

The movie-accurate figure is skillfully crafted based on the image of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in the movie, features a newly developed head sculpt with long curly dark brown real fabric hair, a specialized body tailored for Wonder Woman, a set of massive armor wings in natural position, with each piece of the Golden Eagle Armor flaunts a subtle metallic shimmer, a shiny helmet, Wonder Woman’s signature weapon “Lasso of Truth”, and a specially designed figure stand.

Gear yourself up for this exciting film and expand your DC collection with the Wonder Woman figure!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS577
PRODUCT NAMEGOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESGOLDEN ARMOR AND ARMOR WINGS ARE SPECIALLY APPLIED WITH GOLD METALLIC PAINTING TO ENHANCE THE SHIMMERING EFFECTS
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY YULLI
HEAD PAINTED BY E-LEE & JC.HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY KANG TAE HO

The 1/6th scale Golden Armor Wonder Woman Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Wonder Woman 1984
- Newly painted head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
- Newly developed body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 30.5 cm tall
- Golden Armor and armor wings are specially applied with gold metallic painting to enhance the shimmering effects
- One (1) set of armor wings in neutral mode
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding Lasso of Truth
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) newly tailored and patterned Wonder Woman Golden Armor specially applied gold metallic painting
- One (1) pair of silver colored Bracelets of Submission
- One (1) pair of metallic gold colored heel boots

Weapon:
- One (1) piece of gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth)

Accessories:
- One (1) metallic gold colored helmet (wearable on head sculpt)
- Specially designed figure stand with movie logo and character nameplate

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Head Painted by E-Lee & JC.Hong
- Head Art Directed by Kang Tae Ho

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2021

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

WONDER WOMAN (1984) and all related characters and
elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI. (s20)

© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 11268
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 2577
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 3386
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 4358
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 5343
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 6328
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 7318
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 8301
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 9286
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 10268
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 11269
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 12237
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 13222

WONDER WOMAN 1984
GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN (DELUXE VERSION)
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

“Nothing good is born from lies. And greatness is not what you think.”

Wonder Woman returns to the silver screen with more appealing looks in the upcoming Wonder Woman 1984. As the ultimate embodiment of power, grace, wisdom and wonder, fans’ beloved Amazon warrior princess will come into conflict with her formidable foes in the 1980s wearing her iconic outfits.

Gained tremendous popularity after its first appearance in DC All Stars Event, today Hot Toys is proud to present the most detailed look of Diana Prince’s sparkling armor with the 1/6th scale Golden Armor Wonder Woman collectible figure (Deluxe Version) prior to the official release of Wonder Woman 1984. Crafted with special attention to reproduce the authentic details found on the Golden Armor and armor wings, the outfit is painted with fine metallic gold color that flaunts a subtle metallic shimmer, giving the incredible design greater texture and visual interest.

Skillfully crafted based on the image of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in the movie, the movie-accurate figure features a newly developed head sculpt with long curly dark brown real fabric hair, a specialized body tailored for Wonder Woman, a set of armor wings in neutral mode, a shiny helmet, Wonder Woman’s signature weapon “Lasso of Truth”, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand for display.

Along with the astonishing figure and accessories, this deluxe version will also include an additional set of massive spread wings, measures approximately 67cm wide, designed with extended articulation for wider posing range that accentuates flying and stand-by mode, allowing fans to fully recreate the breathtaking aerial scenes.

Wonder Woman is armed and ready for battle! Don’t miss out on this exceptional figure collection.
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS578
PRODUCT NAMEGOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN (DELUXE VERSION)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESA SET OF SPREAD WINGS WITH ARTICULATION FOR FLYING MODE AND STAND-BY MODE, GOLDEN ARMOR AND ARMOR WINGS ARE SPECIALLY APPLIED WITH GOLD METALLIC PAINTING TO ENHANCE THE SHIMMERING EFFECTS
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY YULLI
HEAD PAINTED BY E-LEE & JC.HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY KANG TAE HO

The 1/6th scale Golden Armor Wonder Woman Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in Wonder Woman 1984
- Newly painted head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
- Newly developed body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 30.5 cm tall
- Golden Armor and armor wings are specially applied with gold metallic painting to enhance the shimmering effects
- Two (2) sets of interchangeable armor wings including:
- One (1) set of spread wings with articulation for flying mode and stand-by mode (approximately 67cm wide)***
- One (1) set of armor wings in neutral mode
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding Lasso of Truth
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) newly tailored and patterned Wonder Woman Golden Armor
- One (1) pair of silver colored Bracelets of Submission
- One (1) pair of metallic gold colored heel boots

Weapon:
- One (1) piece of gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth)

Accessories:
- One (1) metallic gold colored helmet (wearable on head sculpt)
- Specially designed dynamic figure stand with movie logo and character nameplate

*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Head Painted by E-Lee & JC.Hong
- Head Art Directed by Kang Tae Ho

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2021

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

WONDER WOMAN (1984) and all related characters and
elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI. (s20)

© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 11270
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 2578
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 3387
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 4359
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 5344
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 6329
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 7319
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 8302
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 9287
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 10269
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 11271
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 12238
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 13223
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 14203
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 15186
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 16174
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 17165
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 18153
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 19142
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 20116
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 21151

#newproduct #HotToys #WonderWoman1984 #GoldenArmor #WonderWoman #female #DCU #comicbook #movie

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Speaking of ....! Very Happy 

It does look really neat. And maybe can we hope they did a better Gal Gadot likeness this time??

I'm also curious if any of those armour pieces are removable, or if they are all just affixed to the suit....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The likeness is gorgeous. I’m guessing most of the armor isn’t removable. The Deluxe is going to be well over $300 USD. I’m not real enthused about this look overall — it actually looks better in Alex Ross’s illustrations, but it looks kind of ridiculous for “real”. I’m hoping they put out a regular WW costume with this head sculpt — even though I already have the BVS version, the JL version, and the Training Armor version from the first Wonder Woman. I’ll consider this one, but I wish they would have included two head sculpts — one just for the helmet with a more stern expression, and the one they included — but that wouldn’t fit with HT’s modus operandi of cash-grab/price-gouging.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I understand what you mean -- but not being familiar with the golden armour outfits in any form, I feel I am in no place to judge. The headsculpt looks great to me, and it's about time they did one 'right'.  If I collected WW's , I'd probably try to get this one loose -- though I'm guessing a lot of people will probably have the same idea.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:I understand what you mean -- but not being familiar with the golden armour outfits in any form, I feel I am in no place to judge. The headsculpt looks great to me, and it's about time they did one 'right'.  If I collected WW's , I'd probably try to get this one loose -- though I'm guessing a lot of people will probably have the same idea.

And it’ll probably go for insane prices — easily over $150.

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
I think it looks cool, and I find most super hero outfits ridiculous. Razz
I mean, if it's the same.material as those indestructible wristbands, that's a lot of protection.

Wasn't she in that ending scene of FLASH! 'Ahh Aahh! Saviouroftheuniverse!" Gordon?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:I think it looks cool, and I find most super hero outfits ridiculous. Razz
I mean, if it's the same.material as those indestructible wristbands, that's a lot of protection.

Wasn't she in that ending scene of FLASH! 'Ahh Aahh! Saviouroftheuniverse!" Gordon?

It does look like something from Flash Gordon. (And I thought she already had the ability to fly (at least the movie gave that impression) — what does she need the wings for?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ovy wrote:I think it looks cool, and I find most super hero outfits ridiculous. Razz

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Seriously though -- perhaps the design of the armour is due to the fact that it's the 80s??? Razz

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Seriously though -- perhaps the design of the armour is due to the fact that it's the 80s??? Razz

She could be a Solid Gold Dancer — literally.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Gorgeous set. I agree with everything that has been said -- about the likeness, look, pricing, etc. I'm looking at it as a piece of art, because I haven't seen even a trailer or stills from this film.

ZombieKev

Incredible work. The design is over the top and the figure captures all of it to stunning effect.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed gorgeous looking figure and great looking HS!

She now at the top of my most wanted list! And I might opted for the Deluxe Version.

Been considering hanging her from the ceiling in a face off against my Lucifer Toys Wings of the Fallen figure.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Oh. For. The. Love. Of. God!! Up at Sideshow: $300 USD (standard) — $360 for Deluxe. These prices are insane!

ahbake

Fantastic sculpt, but I've no interest in this version.
Just going to wait for the regular suit version.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Finally the angel has arrived!
Also finally, HT came to their senses and let the YULLI sculpt the head!
Hope the actual hair color is way darker than that.

Looking at the base of the Deluxe, i think its a flight stand but it seems to small to reliably support the figure with the spread wings.

navetsea

what a beautiful face

brassco

brassco
usually, the promo pictures will start to be reviewed to the public after the movie has been released...so is this a spoiler??

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
brassco wrote:usually, the promo pictures will start to be reviewed to the public after the movie has been released...so is this a spoiler??

There are occasions where Hot Toys announces figures for upcoming films that have not yet been released... I believe they did this with the Disney SW sequels, in fact. 

In this instance, it could also be partly due to the fact that many films are delayed due to the pandemic, but they want to get some hype going regardless.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, here's a couple more pics (I'm assuming for Secret Base) that would have me a little concerned if I was interested in this figure:

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) 98135810
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) Ww10

It appears the dynamic stand is intended to use the wings to hold her aloft -- which, how stable will that be, and how long before the wings break...

And the torso is already showing chafing in the gold paint on the proto figure -- not cool.

ahbake

I wouldn't worry, since it's a prototype. We've often seen prototype figures falling apart in shows.
What I don't particularly like is the lack of detailing and definition on the wings and armour, the sculpt looks pretty cheap.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum