OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

brassco

usually, the promo pictures will start to be reviewed to the public after the movie has been released...so is this a spoiler??

skywalkersaga

brassco wrote:usually, the promo pictures will start to be reviewed to the public after the movie has been released...so is this a spoiler??

There are occasions where Hot Toys announces figures for upcoming films that have not yet been released... I believe they did this with the Disney SW sequels, in fact. 

In this instance, it could also be partly due to the fact that many films are delayed due to the pandemic, but they want to get some hype going regardless.

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Well, here's a couple more pics (I'm assuming for Secret Base) that would have me a little concerned if I was interested in this figure:

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 98135810
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Ww10

It appears the dynamic stand is intended to use the wings to hold her aloft -- which, how stable will that be, and how long before the wings break...

And the torso is already showing chafing in the gold paint on the proto figure -- not cool.

ahbake

I wouldn't worry, since it's a prototype. We've often seen prototype figures falling apart in shows.
What I don't particularly like is the lack of detailing and definition on the wings and armour, the sculpt looks pretty cheap.

agentghost

agentghost
Ovy wrote:I think it looks cool, and I find most super hero outfits ridiculous. Razz
I mean, if it's the same.material as those indestructible wristbands, that's a lot of protection.

Wasn't she in that ending scene of FLASH! 'Ahh Aahh! Saviouroftheuniverse!" Gordon?

yea, not enough boob showing, right? lol

this is a gorgeous set. Got my deluxe pre ordered

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Probably one of the better Gal Gadot heads they've done, probably be the most desirable too, if you can manage to get a tiara off one of the other ones if you wanted a more trad look.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I picked up my order last week, when i inspected it at the store, the head had a NOSE RUB issue and was visibly shiny.
What's worse, I inspected a second box and it also has nose rub! What the hell, HT?!
She didn't come with the usual "neck brace" piece of vacuformed plastic so it seems the nose rubbed against the top plastic cover during transport.

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Nose_r10

So i waited for the next batch and am so relieved this has no issues.
I didn't futz with the hair yet which affects the likeness to some degree.
I tried to remove the head to put on the GACToys WW head but it was really snug and i was messing up her hairstyle, so that's for another day.
The back plate was also very snug, I used my fingernails to carefully pry/wiggle it off her back as it's kind of easy to scratch
the gold finish.
I didn't try on the spread wings since I don't want to set up the flight stand yet.

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Ww1no_10  Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Arms2010

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Thighs10  Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Boots11

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Base11  Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Clamp10
It's good they changed the waist clamp to transparent plastic. I noticed the Secret Base pics above showed it in black.

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Face_l11  Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Face_f11    Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Face_l10

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Face_r11  Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Face_r10

csyeung

csyeung
Looks awesome! Can't wait to get mine!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
One of my favorite head sculpts. Nice to see it in this version too. Good of them to let you inspect the boxed figure before buying, Rollo. My recent Lando purchase came with a minor paint mishap on his chin, and it took forever to get it replaced. By then I had bought a parted-out head, which I later de-necked. Smile But anyway, the set looks absolutely gorgeous -- I only picked up the head and lassos.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m waiting on mine from Timewalker. Hopefully it doesn’t have the nose rub issue.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The sculpt is really beautiful on this one.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

ukshaun

ukshaun
My Wonder Woman (regualr) arrived 2 days ago. I opened the box and all appears to be well. I did not go out of my way to check for nose rub. I did not want to do much with the figure until i have worked out a place to display her. From what i could see, Wonder Woman looks great. I will probably display the figure with the head-gear on.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Very,VERY nice. The head sculpt is beautiful. I may have to look into picking one of these up.

brassco

brassco
yes very beautiful HS, will try to collect seperately. Nice figure!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 O1CN01klLOYa2NYbUcAejvG_!!748849975

some 3rd party seller is providing a redo makeup version to this HS. Need to supply own HS!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Did they also redo the hair?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It looks amazing, although I have to confess I already thought the same thing about the unaltered head. Smile

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
brassco wrote:yes very beautiful HS, will try to collect seperately. Nice figure!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 O1CN01klLOYa2NYbUcAejvG_!!748849975

some 3rd party seller is providing a redo makeup version to this HS. Need to supply own HS!

W Shocked W those totally look like different headsculpts!
Yeah the hair should be darker like that.
Thanks for the pic, Brassco... or no thanks lol, now i can't look at my WW GA anymore.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Lighting can make a big difference in these pics. Some improvements are hard to tell this way

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Unless he has also repainted the armor, the light is also very different between the two images, making the "before" and "after" comparison (or rather contrast) less informative.

brassco

brassco
Yes hair is re-rooted with hairstyle as described. About USD200 for the job.

More pictures:

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 O1CN01sNFH3j2NYbUYX3XyU_!!748849975

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 O1CN018ah0fU2NYbUhdmqSI_!!748849975

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 O1CN01Rr1y2w2NYbUZDdTRg_!!748849975

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s a nice repaint and re-hair job. Pretty cool.

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 C8485110

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Great photos shared here everyone!  Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 1f600

I just wanted to come in here and share some of my pics too! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 FCSBqL4

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Pjoyedo

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 MktmkPH

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 V099HFa

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 6jRl1ej

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 MeQtTJO

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 61HVtN9

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 FieRTbB

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 F5L2tP3

Next to TDKT Batman!!!!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 3KELHbe

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 JEiCm15

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice photos, Zurdoz.

csyeung

csyeung
nice pics zurdoz! I don't think i ever posted my pics in this thread, but i put together an led lasso. There's a thread in general that I put in to describe the materials i used.

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Dsc04213
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Dsc04211
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Dsc04212
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Dsc04215
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Dsc04216
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Dsc04214
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Dsc04217
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Dsc04347
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Dsc04346
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Dsc04348
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Dsc04349
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Dsc04350
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Dsc04353
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Dsc04351
Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 Dsc04352

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I remember that beauty, Craig.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice pics, Craig and Zurdoz. I have this version, and I even have a replacement knock off head to put under the helmet, but I just haven’t gotten around to doing anything with her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: WONDER WOMAN 1984: GOLDEN ARMOR WONDER WOMAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe Versions) - Page 2 1f10

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice photos, Zurdoz.

csyeung wrote:nice pics zurdoz! I don't think i ever posted my pics in this thread, but i put together an led lasso. There's a thread in general that I put in to describe the materials i used.

[…]

Stryker2012 wrote:Nice pics, Craig and Zurdoz. I have this version, and I even have a replacement knock off head to put under the helmet, but I just haven’t gotten around to doing anything with her.

Thanks fellas! Smile

@csyyeung great pics! Ah, I remember you posting your pics in the other site too Wink Your homemade lasso is a freakin’ awesome addition to the figure, I still need to get around to putting one together Laughing

@Stryker2012 that’s a good idea - using a ko head for the helmeted look. I myself wouldn’t want to cover up the gorgeous stock head sculpt, plus I know I’d get a bit antsy when placing the helmet on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum