OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Product: CMTOYS: 1/6 die-cast alloy-onion swordsman / ONION SWORDSMAN movable doll CM004

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Valiarde

Valiarde
From the Game Lost Souls comes the Onion Knight - made by sister company of coomodel: CMToys.

The HS reminds me of Ron Pearlman! Very Happy

OnionSwordsman - New Product: CMTOYS: 1/6 die-cast alloy-onion swordsman / ONION SWORDSMAN movable doll CM004 21560310

CMTOYS NO.CM004 1/6 Die-casting alloy-Onion Sword Fighter

-90% of the armor is made of die-cast alloy material to restore the war damage and depression
-Long alloy shield, leather belt accessories for ultimate feel
-Specially made body and filling, showing an unusual "round" shape

configuration list:
-Head carving
-Special body (including filling with fertilizer)
-4 replacement hands

clothing:
-Black top
-Black trousers
-Leather belt (including 4 belt bags)

armor:
-Oversized alloy lock body armor
-Alloy onion helmet
-Alloy onion plate armor
-A pair of alloy upper armor
-A pair of alloy forearms
-4 hand armor replacements
-Pair of alloy leg armor
-A pair of alloy boots

arms:
-Alloy Sword
-Alloy shield

Accessories:
-Red brick round bottom bracket

CMTOYS NO.CM004 1/6 DIE-CAST ALLOY-ONION SWORDSMAN

-Over 90% of armor parts are made of alloy, with realistic damaging marks
-Alloy-made sword and shield, with real leather belt and bags, making an extreme outfit
-Specially designed body and extra fillers, only to perform the most special swordsman

The 1/6 Scale Onion Swordsman Action Figure Specially Features:
-One (1) head sculpt
-One (1) super active body
-Four (4) piecies of interchangeable palms

Costumes:
-One (1) black coat
-One (1) pair of black pants
-One (1) leather belt with bag

Armors:
-One (1) alloy upper body chain armor
-One (1) alloy onion-like helmet
-One (1) alloy onion-like upper body plain armor
-One (1) pair of alloy armlets
-One (1) pair of alloy vambraces
-Four (4) interchangeable armed palms
-One (1) pair of alloy cuisses
-One (1) pair of alloy shoes

Weapons:
-One (1) alloy sword
-One (1) alloy shield

Accessory:
-One (1) red-brick figure stand

OnionSwordsman - New Product: CMTOYS: 1/6 die-cast alloy-onion swordsman / ONION SWORDSMAN movable doll CM004 21560311
OnionSwordsman - New Product: CMTOYS: 1/6 die-cast alloy-onion swordsman / ONION SWORDSMAN movable doll CM004 21560410
OnionSwordsman - New Product: CMTOYS: 1/6 die-cast alloy-onion swordsman / ONION SWORDSMAN movable doll CM004 21560510
OnionSwordsman - New Product: CMTOYS: 1/6 die-cast alloy-onion swordsman / ONION SWORDSMAN movable doll CM004 21560612
OnionSwordsman - New Product: CMTOYS: 1/6 die-cast alloy-onion swordsman / ONION SWORDSMAN movable doll CM004 21560613
OnionSwordsman - New Product: CMTOYS: 1/6 die-cast alloy-onion swordsman / ONION SWORDSMAN movable doll CM004 21560710
OnionSwordsman - New Product: CMTOYS: 1/6 die-cast alloy-onion swordsman / ONION SWORDSMAN movable doll CM004 21560810
OnionSwordsman - New Product: CMTOYS: 1/6 die-cast alloy-onion swordsman / ONION SWORDSMAN movable doll CM004 21560811
OnionSwordsman - New Product: CMTOYS: 1/6 die-cast alloy-onion swordsman / ONION SWORDSMAN movable doll CM004 21560910
OnionSwordsman - New Product: CMTOYS: 1/6 die-cast alloy-onion swordsman / ONION SWORDSMAN movable doll CM004 21561010
OnionSwordsman - New Product: CMTOYS: 1/6 die-cast alloy-onion swordsman / ONION SWORDSMAN movable doll CM004 21561011

#newproduct #CMToys #OnionSwordsman #male #videogamebased

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Well that's different!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Not bad, but I seriously wish these companies could sculpt/paint teeth in a way that doesn’t make them look like a snaggle-puss.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

OnionSwordsman - New Product: CMTOYS: 1/6 die-cast alloy-onion swordsman / ONION SWORDSMAN movable doll CM004 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Am I the only one who doesn't see these images displayed? I thought CM Toys and CooModel are one and the same outfit. Sounds like they are up to more problematic dentistry. Smile

Ovy

Ovy
Finally, sexy curvy armor that still offers full protection.

Valiarde

Valiarde
GubernatorFan wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't see these images displayed? I thought CM Toys and CooModel are one and the same outfit. Sounds like they are up to more problematic dentistry. Smile

I linked them from facebook. Maybe that is a reason you don't see them. Should have saved them locally i guess and used a hoster

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:I linked them from facebook. Maybe that is a reason you don't see them. Should have saved them locally i guess and used a hoster

Perhaps, though you shouldn't have to do so much work. Possibly, when grabbing the URL for a photo, do so after opening it through "View Image" or something like that? That's what I do when I post external photos that I haven't uploaded to my servimg account.

Valiarde

Valiarde
That is what I normally do. Show image in new tab -> link that url

hmmm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lol, this is indeed random! And not what I expected based on the title -- I had thought it might be another depiction of Davos Seaworth from A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones, since his nickname is the Onion Knight. ;'D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
This is a pretty cool Siegmeyer of Catarina. This belt around his belly compressing the armour cracked me up so hard the first time I saw it. Man, I love the Dark Souls franchise, specially the 1st game. I really hope this figure gets well received, cuz then maybe we may get Solaire of Astora after him.

Praise the sun!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
First post edited on behalf of valiarde with new pics and info.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

OnionSwordsman - New Product: CMTOYS: 1/6 die-cast alloy-onion swordsman / ONION SWORDSMAN movable doll CM004 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh no, not what I thought it would be like at all! Well, this particular "chain" mail should fit a few bodies. LOL (Thanks, Mark!)

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
i wonder if the figure is flexible enough to give a proper "toast" emote. now add an ornstein and smough figure and you are all set for a dark souls diorama. up until now my best adress for kitbashing were coo model knights and an aci figure, but maybe the franchise proves profitable enough, i'd wish for it.
kinda strange though they start with a side character, one whos quest you could even outright miss in the third part at least. come to think of it i havent seem him after ringing the second bell in the first part either. must have been distracted evading giant balistas knocking me of mile high roofs and narrow ledges, oh how i loathe anor londo =)

oh right, praise the sun. how could i miss sun-bro.... up for some jolly cooperation

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum