OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Queen of Atlantis (SET056) without body

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note: Body is not included.
recommended to pair with TBLeague wheat color big breast female body S12D

Female head carving Headsculpt x 1
Crown x 1
Stretchy suit x 1
Elbow pads x 1
Boots x 1
Trident x 1
Hand x 4

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Queen of Atlantis (SET056) without body 15354210
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Queen of Atlantis (SET056) without body 15355110
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Queen of Atlantis (SET056) without body 15360111
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Queen of Atlantis (SET056) without body 15361310
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Queen of Atlantis (SET056) without body 15363710
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Queen of Atlantis (SET056) without body 15364710
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Queen of Atlantis (SET056) without body 15365811
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Queen of Atlantis (SET056) without body 15371110

#newproduct #SuperDuck #Queen #Atlantis #female #comicbook #movie-based #headsculpt #clothing #accessories

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting. I don't remember the movie very well, but the resemblance to the actress is there. Mark, does that work a little bit along the lines of your mermaid obsession? Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, not really...  Crying or Very sad but for now, it'll have to do.

Between this set and the Mera set, I'm going to have the Aquaman ladies on display with no Aquaman. I thought the solo movie was pretty good (not anywhere near as good as Wonder Woman), and Momoa grew on me in the part, to a degree -- but I was disappointed in the casting choice from the onset for him and the Flash.

I don't think using a S12D for this character is a very good choice -- though I wonder if the outfit is stretchy enough (or tight enough) to work on a less busty body (Nicole isn't that chesty).

Edit: I have to give these secondary companies credit for giving the fans more characters where HT fails to capitalize. Snooze you lose, Howard.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Queen of Atlantis (SET056) without body C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I want this headsculpt so bad!!! :O

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

brassco

brassco
recommended wheat color body? is there a difference? probably only the hands are needed to match the HS. If i got this, i will probably use jointed bodies...

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Not Nicole but a beautiful sculpt indeed.

skywalkersaga wrote:I want this headsculpt so bad!!! :O

She'll be perfect with the upcoming Capt. Rex headsculpt! (Aqua-daddy...)

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
rollotomasi wrote:Not Nicole but a beautiful sculpt indeed.

skywalkersaga wrote:I want this headsculpt so bad!!! :O

She'll be perfect with the upcoming Capt. Rex headsculpt! (Aqua-daddy...)

Ha, indeed! 

Conversely, I also have her in mind for a potential Clone Wars-based figure... ;'D

Ovy

Ovy
Never seen the films, only that strange one where Batman tried to assemble Avengers vs. that multi layered villain with the horns and the axe?
So I think she looks like a spaceship captain from a retro space opera.
Really, nothing maritime about that outfit design really, but it's not my culture. xD Still cool though. Do the really need high heels, I thought they swim all the time?

And I guess you will want to make Obi's 
secret Mandalorian girl?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ovy -- DING DING DING ! You win! Laughing No way would I pass up Obi-Wan's love interest, lol. But still not decided for sure ... currently, it's tied between either this one or the Cate Blanchett as Elizabeth I headsculpt.... since the character is sort of based on a combo of the two of them, could go either way. 

I'd even already tried a different, non-actor based headsculpt, but it was one of those that turned out to look totally different than the promo pic, so that was disappointing. :/

agentghost

agentghost
Beautiful HS.. the rest are crap

Nekk-ra

Stop that, Ovy. Now I'm tempted to get this set so QMX Kirk has a space babe to work the Shatner magic on - or at least try to.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nekk-ra wrote:Stop that, Ovy. Now I'm tempted to get this set so QMX Kirk has a space babe to work the Shatner magic on - or at least try to.

Was there ever a space-babe that resisted the Shatner magic...

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 Queen of Atlantis (SET056) without body C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Just paid my invoice for this from Kit. Took almost two years. Yikes!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Just paid my invoice for this from Kit. Took almost two years. Yikes!

Impressive. I hope you like when you get it.

Valiarde

Valiarde
If that head turns out similar to the promos, this could be an all time great like some of the expensive very cool heads.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, you mean it's finally materialising? I'm definitely curious how this head looks in-hand.

Faster Than Life

Faster Than Life
Call me shady but I'd probably just wait for the knockoff heads to materialize on eBay or AliExpress if all I were only after were the head...Super Duck's not the most expensive but it sure ain't cheap!

Or are you planning on selling the body along?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Faster Than Life wrote:Call me shady but I'd probably just wait for the knockoff heads to materialize on eBay or AliExpress if all I were only after were the head...Super Duck's not the most expensive but it sure ain't cheap!

Or are you planning on selling the body along?

The set doesn't come with a body -- it's just the head and the outfit/accessories. Usually some sellers will 'part out' these pieces and sell them separately on ebay. The parted-out items are always somewhat overpriced (it's how they make a profit on it), but it's helpful for those who just want one item out of the set and not the whole set.

Annalise

Annalise
Poor Super Duck, apparently very little interest in this set. It's been out for weeks and I can't find any in-hand photos anywhere. No reviews on youtube or BBICN. Would like to see a photo of the released head sculpt.

Anyone buy this? Mark? Bueller?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I have this and the Mera set, I just haven’t had time to put them together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum