OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A hard day at the office

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A hard day at the office Empty A hard day at the office Sun May 24, 2020 5:39 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Friends, watch Edna Kowalski by daydreaming, drinking coffee, waiting for quitting time and do some private calls with girl friends.... Very Happy

Thanks for watching

Eph

A hard day at the office Faceap48
A hard day at the office Faceap49
A hard day at the office Faceap50
A hard day at the office Faceap51
A hard day at the office Faceap53
A hard day at the office Faceap52
A hard day at the office Faceap54
A hard day at the office 20200511
A hard day at the office 20200510

2A hard day at the office Empty Re: A hard day at the office Sun May 24, 2020 5:49 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Super cute character with a retro vibe!! Those red shoes! That hairstyle! And unique use of the Villa sculpt. She looks great.  I love you

P.S. So good to see you, Ephiane!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

3A hard day at the office Empty Re: A hard day at the office Sun May 24, 2020 7:39 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hi Ephiane, always good to see you back on here. And it seems like you have been putting your absence to good use. In fact, excellent use. The use of this head sculpt for this hairdo and character is nothing short of brilliant. Very nice civilian character and environment from the very recent past. Is the hole in the hose on purpose? Either way it adds character, like so many other small details.

4A hard day at the office Empty Re: A hard day at the office Sun May 24, 2020 8:03 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Such a cool way to make a reappearance, Ephi. Nice to see you back, and with such a fun and cool setup. She’s adorable. (You know you’re old when an era in your 20s is considered “retro”.)

He who dies with the most toys wins!

A hard day at the office C8485110

5A hard day at the office Empty Re: A hard day at the office Sun May 24, 2020 8:28 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker — oh ha! I didn’t even register that this scene was supposed to be a different era (that’s how ‘normal’ phones with cords look to me, lol). Was just referring to her sort of vintage fashion and hairstyle .

Speaking of which, I was so enamoured with the figure, Ephiane, that I failed to mention how awesome that dio is! So clever to utilise the 1 :1 window like that. Also made for some really great lighting.

6A hard day at the office Empty Re: A hard day at the office Sun May 24, 2020 8:32 pm

shazzdan

shazzdan
Nice one. Clever use of focus and lighting. Faceapp works really well with that headsculpt.

7A hard day at the office Empty Re: A hard day at the office Sun May 24, 2020 11:50 pm

MerylAkiba

Nice! Is this a photoshop phicen body? Is that a phone cut in half and used for a monitor?! They allow personal coffee dispensers? Our dept won't let us have Keurig machines in our office, but we're allowed mini fridges.

8A hard day at the office Empty Re: A hard day at the office Mon May 25, 2020 4:50 am

Ovy

Ovy
Great to hear and see from you!

You really made something of that head sculpt, never really liked it as I have only seen it with that flat puppet hair. But you made it look excellent with that hair.

Do you use the pro version to make the toothless smiling versions?

9A hard day at the office Empty Re: A hard day at the office Mon May 25, 2020 5:07 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ovy -- Yes, the Villa sculpt is an odd one for me... I like it in certain contexts [such as when people use it for character customs], not in others [the bland and insufferable 'tactical tease' look for which it was originally intended].

Ephiane -- speaking of which, did you repaint this one? I notice the lips and also eyebrows are different, and make it look better and more expressive. I can't tell if it's repaint or altered by the FaceApp though.

10A hard day at the office Empty Re: A hard day at the office Mon May 25, 2020 5:55 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
skywalkersaga wrote:Super cute character with a retro vibe!! Those red shoes! That hairstyle! And unique use of the Villa sculpt. She looks great.  I love you

P.S. So good to see you, Ephiane!

Thank You, Sky. I was inspired by all the modern figure Threads here in the forum.

GubernatorFan wrote:Hi Ephiane, always good to see you back on here. And it seems like you have been putting your absence to good use. In fact, excellent use. The use of this head sculpt for this hairdo and character is nothing short of brilliant. Very nice civilian character and environment from the very recent past. Is the hole in the hose on purpose? Either way it adds character, like so many other small details.

Thank You, Gube. I found a old 3mm hard foam plate. I buy it Years ago for one of my 1000 never finished projects. I made the Table, Chair, Telephone and the keypad out of it. You can cut it with a scalpel and bend it by heaten it with a Hair Dryer. Very nice stuff. The hole in the pantyhose is not intendend  Laughing. She has the chubby TBL body, and it´s hard to get her legs inside.

Stryker2011 wrote:Such a cool way to make a reappearance, Ephi. Nice to see you back, and with such a fun and cool setup. She’s adorable. (You know you’re old when an era in your 20s is considered “retro”.)

Thank You, Stryker. So True.... the time flies  Rolling Eyes

skywalkersaga wrote:Stryker — oh ha! I didn’t even register that this scene was supposed to be a different era (that’s how ‘normal’ phones with cords look to me, lol). Was just referring to her sort of vintage fashion and hairstyle .
Speaking of which, I was so enamoured with the figure, Ephiane, that I failed to mention how awesome that dio is! So clever to utilise the 1 :1 window like that. Also made for some really great lighting.

I like the aera more... think that´s why i made all the little zhings in that style  Very Happy

shazzdan wrote:Nice one. Clever use of focus and lighting. Faceapp works really well with that headsculpt.

Thank You. That´s the daylight that comes through the window.

MerylAkiba wrote:Nice! Is this a photoshop phicen body? Is that a phone cut in half and used for a monitor?! They allow personal coffee dispensers? Our dept won't let us have Keurig machines in our office, but we're allowed mini fridges.

Thanks, Meryl. Oh... You work in a office... ups... Embarassed Sorry, You know i have a crude humor.  Wink The monitor was a old pocket PC. Yes i´m one of the people who don´t throw away old things. The coffee mashine is self made to.

Ovy wrote:Great to hear and see from you!

You really made something of that head sculpt, never really liked it as I have only seen it with that flat puppet hair. But you made it look excellent with that hair.

Do you use the pro version to make the toothless smiling versions?

Thanks Ovy. That sculpt is very good. It has a fantastic quality like HT. I just give her a new Hairstyle with Mohair.

skywalkersaga wrote:Ovy -- Yes, the Villa sculpt is an odd one for me... I like it in certain contexts [such as when people use it for character customs], not in others [the bland and insufferable 'tactical tease' look for which it was originally intended].

Ephiane -- speaking of which, did you repaint this one? I notice the lips and also eyebrows are different, and make it look better and more expressive. I can't tell if it's repaint or altered by the FaceApp though.

All i did is use the face App for the smiles and a Vega filter. You can use other hairstyle with the full version. One some pics i made it more curly. This is the original mohair hair style.

A hard day at the office Faceap55

11A hard day at the office Empty Re: A hard day at the office Mon May 25, 2020 6:27 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Very neat effects, Ephiane. The 'regular' hair looks great too. Thanks for explaining. Smile

12A hard day at the office Empty Re: A hard day at the office Mon May 25, 2020 7:00 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
for example... the coffe cup and a little sugar cup are made from an old inhaler stick. It´s nice if You have a cold or one of Your Dogs farts.

little make of...

A hard day at the office 20200514
A hard day at the office 20200512
A hard day at the office 20200513

=
A hard day at the office 20200515

A hard day at the office 20200516
A hard day at the office 20200517

A hard day at the office 20200518

13A hard day at the office Empty Re: A hard day at the office Mon May 25, 2020 7:16 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, very clever -- awesome work on those accessories!

14A hard day at the office Empty Re: A hard day at the office Mon May 25, 2020 8:15 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice job on all the appliances and accessories. Really great hair job — even without FaceApp’s help.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

A hard day at the office C8485110

15A hard day at the office Empty Re: A hard day at the office Mon May 25, 2020 8:53 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very Cool! Loved that last photo.

16A hard day at the office Empty Re: A hard day at the office Mon May 25, 2020 10:27 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, very inventive use of those little pieces. The coiled phone line is actual wire? Totally overlooked that. And your original hair looks great even without the FaceApp sprucing up.

17A hard day at the office Empty Re: A hard day at the office Mon May 25, 2020 2:12 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I LOVE this!!!!  I didn't even recognize the Villa head until Skywalkersaga pointed it out.  The hair looks incredible, and I was so curious how you did it.  I've never seen mohair used quite like that, and it looks perfect.  I also love how you incorporated the real window, and the light coming through has such a perfect, moody feel, like a long gloomy grey day at work (am I projecting my own feelings a bit here?).  All the props are great!  I knew you made the keyboard only because I recently went on a quest to find one for my radio station dio, and came up surprisingly empty.  Seriously, no one makes a 1/6 computer keyboard!  Yours looks great!  And there's such a cool ambiguity to the era.  Her fashion feels a little retro, but that's all back in again, but that monitor and coffee maker both seem a bit more recent, although not state of the art.  More like my office, where everything is just a bit outdated...

18A hard day at the office Empty Re: A hard day at the office Tue May 26, 2020 11:15 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
The first photo is my favorite by far, the little tutorial on how to get a make a cup is appreciated too.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! A hard day at the office 1f60e

19A hard day at the office Empty Re: A hard day at the office Thu May 28, 2020 7:52 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Very Cool! Loved that last photo.

Thanks Wolfi.

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, very inventive use of those little pieces. The coiled phone line is actual wire? Totally overlooked that. And your original hair looks great even without the FaceApp sprucing up.

The little wires i get from the big wire i used for the old pocket pc i made the " monitor " out of it. Never throw old things away  Very Happy

A hard day at the office 20200519

ReverendSpooky wrote:I LOVE this!!!!  I didn't even recognize the Villa head until Skywalkersaga pointed it out.  The hair looks incredible, and I was so curious how you did it.  I've never seen mohair used quite like that, and it looks perfect.  I also love how you incorporated the real window, and the light coming through has such a perfect, moody feel, like a long gloomy grey day at work (am I projecting my own feelings a bit here?).  All the props are great!  I knew you made the keyboard only because I recently went on a quest to find one for my radio station dio, and came up surprisingly empty.  Seriously, no one makes a 1/6 computer keyboard!  Yours looks great!  And there's such a cool ambiguity to the era.  Her fashion feels a little retro, but that's all back in again, but that monitor and coffee maker both seem a bit more recent, although not state of the art.  More like my office, where everything is just a bit outdated...

Thank You very much, Rev. The things in the Pictures are not exactly from one era, because i made them form my mind. At my own home there are so much Things from different eras. Very Happy. I want to show a office girl and i don´t like to show her with a headset. For the keyboard and other stuff i really recommend that hard foam plates. You can made so many things with that stuff. Mohair gets curly by simply comb it. the more you pull / comb it the more it gets curly. I show You a figure i never used so far, so You can see it. She has moveable eyeballs and maybe You like her for Your with team  Very Happy

A hard day at the office 20200521
A hard day at the office 20200522

Theboo-bomb wrote:The first photo is my favorite by far, the little tutorial on how to get a make a cup is appreciated too.

Thank You very much, Bomb.

20A hard day at the office Empty Re: A hard day at the office Thu May 28, 2020 10:44 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
So inventive! Your new girl looks great too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum