OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Eleven & Kai: 1/6 Scale male head sculpt EK01A & EK01B (D. Johnson)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Eleven & Kai 1/6 Scale male head sculpt EK01A

Kai - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven & Kai: 1/6 Scale male head sculpt EK01A & EK01B (D. Johnson) 11272
Kai - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven & Kai: 1/6 Scale male head sculpt EK01A & EK01B (D. Johnson) 2579
Kai - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven & Kai: 1/6 Scale male head sculpt EK01A & EK01B (D. Johnson) 3388
Kai - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven & Kai: 1/6 Scale male head sculpt EK01A & EK01B (D. Johnson) 4360
Kai - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven & Kai: 1/6 Scale male head sculpt EK01A & EK01B (D. Johnson) 5345

Eleven X Kai 1/6 Scale male head sculpt EK01B

Kai - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven & Kai: 1/6 Scale male head sculpt EK01A & EK01B (D. Johnson) 6330
Kai - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven & Kai: 1/6 Scale male head sculpt EK01A & EK01B (D. Johnson) 7320
Kai - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven & Kai: 1/6 Scale male head sculpt EK01A & EK01B (D. Johnson) 8303
Kai - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven & Kai: 1/6 Scale male head sculpt EK01A & EK01B (D. Johnson) 9288
Kai - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven & Kai: 1/6 Scale male head sculpt EK01A & EK01B (D. Johnson) 10270

#newproduct #Eleven #Kai #male #headsculpt #actor-based #accessory

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I like the fact that they have offered it with AND without the goatee. For some reason it can be difficult it is to find male headsculpts that have a certain 'manly' look but are also clean-shaven.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
These are up at onesixthkit for $49 USD. A little more expensive than others, but I really like these — and Eleven makes some great stuff. And I agree with you, sky. I’m probably going to get both of these. The one with the goatee can replace the Roadblock sculpt from HT, and the other is just cool looking. I’m going to contact Kit and see what the actual color of these are (if they match the skin tone of the TBL bodies, or the HT RB body).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Kai - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven & Kai: 1/6 Scale male head sculpt EK01A & EK01B (D. Johnson) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Please do let us know what bodies they match -- I'm potentially interested in the clean-shaven one myself.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, they both look great, and I think they were right to make both options available.

shazzdan

shazzdan
That's a pretty good likeness. Not bad at all.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
According to Kit these will match the HT Roadblock body in skin tone, and that they are also working on their own body that will match (similar to the TTM20 in size), and with the tattoos.

Kai - NEW PRODUCT: Eleven & Kai: 1/6 Scale male head sculpt EK01A & EK01B (D. Johnson) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh, neat!

agentghost

agentghost
The Bald Scorpion King has arrived

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
agentghost wrote:The Bald Scorpion King has arrived

Or Dr. Bravestone...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum