OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand: VSTOYS Co-branded YMTOYS
Proportion: 1/6
Article Number: 19XG63
Material: PVC / ABS / Fabric / Leather / Metal Chain
Cut-off Time: June 26, 2020 Delivery
Time: Third Quarter 2020
Selling Point: Double-Headed Carving TBL Steel plastic bag with female ferrite
list:
Head carving x 2

Body X1
Earrings x 1 pair
Sleeve x 1 pair
Black vest x 1 piece
White vest X1 piece
Tactical strap x1 set
Belt x1 piece Waist
chain X1
piece Short skirt x1 piece
Underwear x1 piece
Hand armor x1
Magic stone wrist x1 piece
Hand shape x6 piece
Stockings x 1 pair of
boots (split two-stage) x 1 pair

female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16221612
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16221712
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16221811

female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16221912
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16222012
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16222112
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16222210
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16222310
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16222311
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16222510
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16222611
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16222612
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16222710
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16222810
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16222910
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16223010
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16223110
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16223111
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16223210
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16223310
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16223410
female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 16223411

#newproduct #VSToys #Tifa3.0 #female #videogame-based #Fantasy #sci-fi

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Here we go. Third (recent) version put up in as many days. I like the head(s) on this one. The option to display her looking off to the side without worrying about the back of her head falling off due to moveable eyes is nice (though a slightly different expression would also have been a nice option).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS: 1/6 Tifa 3.0 action figure-double head carved encapsulated body configuration # 19XG63 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It is a nice head sculpt. The costume reminds me of the first (?) version from way back.

johntamph

I think this goes on top of the recent Tifa list now? VSToys > SuperDuck > SWToys
the boots on the Super duck doesnt look too good.

agentghost

agentghost
too... doll like. Sad

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Woah, the photos took an unexpected turn right there. I don't recall this part on the original game... or maybe it did happen, but it was all blocky and I was too naiive and didn't have the imagination to realise it... Gotta play the Remake... for research purposes... for the sake of science... Shocked
Jokes aside, I loved the photos, well done.

babtamisen wrote:I think this goes on top of the recent Tifa list now? VSToys > SuperDuck > SWToys
the boots on the Super duck doesnt look too good.

I don't know if you can put the SWToys along with the other 2, since it's a different version of her.
Now comparing the VS and SD, I agree the VSToys look superior, clothing wise and 3 pairs of hands, against 2 from SD. I rather these black panties than SD's white ones. Some small details on the straps and skirt look cooler on this one. But it's funny, I see this sculpted boots are more faithful to the source (the shape, painting and weathering is pretty cool), but, personally, I liked the SD more for being fabric. It lacks some weathering though. Now my concern is the figure's balance with the SD boots, how steady will the feet be inside of it, problem this one probably won't have.
Also, it's weird to offer 2 HS's with just the eyes direction as a difference. I totally missed the point of that... and I kinda liked the SD face more.

... I told you Tifas were coming...

... soon... Aeriths... maybe...

... then... Yuffies !...

(I'm stoked to see the remake on Yuffie and Cid, my favourite characters)

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Wait... is it just me or do these boots look like 2 separated pieces? If it is, will help a lot on action poses, allowing for some movement on the feet.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Looks like it looking at the kneeling pose.
Also it states "boots (split two-stage) x 1 pair" above, so good thinking on their part.

Diana

Diana
I still like the SD version best.The expression is the cutest. And the outfit just... the design seems more rounded to me. And I'm missing the earring here.
But I love the side glance!

And what body is this? S10?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
AerynDiana wrote:

And what body is this? S10? 

That would be my guess too...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

xitrum

WOW! This looks awesome! I already pre-order the SD version. But I can't help but think that this has a better costume set. But then I like the SD head sculpt. Would have preferred a more muscular body, though.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
You could always mix and match and create your ideal version. Smile

xitrum

skywalkersaga wrote:You could always mix and match and create your ideal version. Smile

Hmm... Good point!

I ordered a muscular body for the SD version. Do we even know that this uses a Phicen body?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
xitrum wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:You could always mix and match and create your ideal version. Smile

Hmm... Good point!

I ordered a muscular body for the SD version.  Do we even know that this uses a Phicen body?

From the looks of it, the body in the above promo images seems to be a tbleague s10d. So yeah, the outfit should be compatible with 'regular' sized tbleague bodies.

Delanie

Delanie
I assume its an error in translation but what is the :

"Selling Point: Double-Headed Carving TBL Steel plastic bag with female ferrite
list:
Head carving x 2

does this have a different polarity perhaps than male ferrite ? and if its a 'steel plastic bag' how does one open it? hacksaw?

Well don't "Dilly Dally Shilly Shally"

brassco

brassco
why is this character at the top of the list of these makers? it's not as if Square Enix (Final Fantasy's maker) gave out the licence freely, judging by the different names these figures adopted.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I’m a little confused.  I see a couple of reviews of this figure on You Tube that are a few months old, but everywhere I look, including Giantoy where a put a deposit down, it’s still a preorder.  Are the preorders for a second production run?

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
This figure has been released for a while (don't know how long exactly). I pre-ordered it from KGHobby and received the paypal invoice last month. Mind you that, in my situation, since shipping to my country is a little fuzzy, KGH sometimes takes months to send me an invoice after the figure was released, waiting for an opportunity to be able to ship it due to constant changes the pandemic is causing.

Unfortunately, even though I paid the invoice, they weren't able to send it yet. My country has always been a weird mess in regards to international shipping, and the pandemic intensified it even more.

davidd

davidd
Xavion2004 wrote:I’m a little confused.  I see a couple of reviews of this figure on You Tube that are a few months old, but everywhere I look, including Giantoy where a put a deposit down, it’s still a preorder.  Are the preorders for a second production run?

I believe the pre-orders are for a second production run. These figures were in stock at Giantoy for a while. I purchased one for a friend several months ago. When I went back to order one for myself, the status had changed to pre-order. I'm still waiting.

The pre-orders are indicated as being "sold out" on the Giantoy site. Release date is still estimated as Q2 (April-June).

https://giantoy.com/products/pre-order-1-6-vstoys-19xg63-tifa-3-0-the-goddess-of-fantasy-action-figure

I do not recall seeing those "racier" images on the Giantoy site. Shocked

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
It continues to rain Tifas as I just got my PayPal invoice from Giantoy for the second production run of this version.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
...and I'm still waiting for KGH to send mine. Weird thing is that they sent an invoice for the TBL Barbarian Soul two weeks after they sent me the invoice for this figure. They already shipped the Barbarian Soul, but this Tifa wasn't, for some reason.

davidd

davidd
silent I cancelled my pre-order a couple of weeks ago. I hope I do not come to regret having done so.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Does anyone have a VSToys Tifa from the first production run, and if so, can you tell what body she’s on? Mine from the second production run is on a S10D, and the skirt doesn’t hang properly. In the pics and reviews I’ve seen online of the first production run, the skirt naturally sits below her belly button. On mine, it wants to sit halfway up her waist, and no matter what I try, it won’t stay down. I tried a S22A, but the bubble butt and skirts don’t seem to work well together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum