OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer: 1/6 3rd Anniversary Dark Night Elf Exile Special Edition (order within a limited time)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Diana

Diana
What a Face

I want that head sculpt. And the overall style is beautiful, but too... distracting. Rolling Eyes

Valiarde

Valiarde
Lucifer characters always look really striking and cool, but they come at a premium price too often imo. Given that they don't have much equipment and clothes normally Smile

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Really cool design on the back part but as for the rest, all I can think of is the chafing! Laughing

csyeung

csyeung
Valiarde wrote:Lucifer characters always look really striking and cool, but they come at a premium price too often imo. Given that they don't have much equipment and clothes normally Smile

You're right about the price, looks like it's in line with their other figures from what I see from ebay sellers atm. (350ish). Very cool and intricate design though. Sculpt is nice too.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I agree, from the back it looks really cool. ;’D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
That's so cool. I'm still waiting for my Elf Queen Emma to arrive. And now they announce this? It gets me even more hyped. The Dark Elf looks impressive  and this HS is promising, though the pallete swap boots could've been different. I just wished they made a version without a base to make shipping cheaper.

Now place your bets: which weapon will she use? A spear or scythe would be so sick.

I don't think their figures, on pre-order or release, are premium priced. The Elf Queen Emma is for sale at KGHobby for 1550HKD, or 200USD (a little more than TBLeagues' releases), and the price was a wee bit lower on PO. The outfit is very detailed, the HS and hands are unique and, though it doesn't come with a bunch of accessories, the base itself is impressive and can be sold for a good buck if one wants to.

xitrum

Does anyone know whether Lucifer models are highly poseable and stand on their own?

gooboo

I'm pretty sure Lucifer models use Phicen bodies, usually the s10/s12, so they have roughly the same posability as other Phicen bodies.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The bodies are all TBLeague bodies, as pointed out. The back part looks like a bunch of individual swords in a circular pattern; it would be cool if she can pull a couple off to hold.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer: 1/6 3rd Anniversary Dark Night Elf Exile Special Edition (order within a limited time) C8485110

xitrum

Thanks.

I find that Lucifer models are intricately detailed (and pricey). Would be nice if there's a story line for the figure. Easier to explain why there's a half-naked figure on display. Very Happy

xitrum

FreakinLobster wrote:The Elf Queen Emma is for sale at KGHobby for 1550HKD, or 200USD (a little more than TBLeagues' releases)

That's an attractive price... until I saw a 35% premium on shipping.  Shocked

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
You can always create your own story for them... or you can use this as an explanation:

NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer: 1/6 3rd Anniversary Dark Night Elf Exile Special Edition (order within a limited time) Tumblr_niqnrz91sh1s755fuo1_1280
NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer: 1/6 3rd Anniversary Dark Night Elf Exile Special Edition (order within a limited time) Tumblr_niqnrz91sh1s755fuo2_1280
NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer: 1/6 3rd Anniversary Dark Night Elf Exile Special Edition (order within a limited time) Tumblr_niqnrz91sh1s755fuo3_1280
The source of this comic (oglaf.com) gets very NSFW (18+) in some stories, so be aware of it before entering.

Oh, I forgot about the shipping cost factor because I always have to pay for it, since there are no stores in my country, so shipping is a cruel reality for me. And it seems that the shipping to the US is pretty high.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Oh I bloody love oglaf. XD

xitrum

LOL! Thanks for the laugh. Don't think that'll fly, though. Very Happy

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
" HIGH SIMULATION "

Off course its need to be skimpy to the max.

brassco

brassco
NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer: 1/6 3rd Anniversary Dark Night Elf Exile Special Edition (order within a limited time) 00c7b6b3ebb272a9afab8151e4d0ff01
NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer: 1/6 3rd Anniversary Dark Night Elf Exile Special Edition (order within a limited time) A

The 1st released, the Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702, set tongues wagging on the non-existence armor. The promo pictures (2nd pic), however, are clearly different from the final product. This gave us a sign, that this company, has decided to release quality products, even at their expense.

NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer: 1/6 3rd Anniversary Dark Night Elf Exile Special Edition (order within a limited time) Insertpic_a017

The 2nd released, the Wings of Fallen LXF-1701, has more armor than the first release. The deluxe version also comes with a pair of black wings. There has been mixed reviews, however, such as staining from the armor and the black wings. I damaged one of the armor boots when I tried to put it on. It’s promo and final release, however, is more consistent now.

NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer: 1/6 3rd Anniversary Dark Night Elf Exile Special Edition (order within a limited time) LUCIFER-1-6-LXF1703-Wings-Of-Dawn-Michael-Big-Angel-Action-Figure-Deluxe-Edition

The 3rd figure, the LUCIFER third bomb Archangel Michael Wings of Dawn LXF1703B, is the first figure of the Lucifer series, to include a seamless body, with everything dressed up. This is a relief for me, as I can stop worrying about damaging certain parts of the accessories. Some may argue that the fun of assembling the figure has been taken out of it, but I believed the company has been listening to customers feedback. In my opinion, this is the most worth collecting figure of the series, so far.

NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer: 1/6 3rd Anniversary Dark Night Elf Exile Special Edition (order within a limited time) -10s__77639.1560811087

The 4th installment, the Elven Queen Emma LXF1904B, offers a Unicorn as an accessory with this gorgeous figure. Some imperfections there, like the holes in the horse's body, the bent ears, but overall a very collectible figure. Any elves lover would like to add this to their collections.

So, I have high hopes on their fifth bomb. More accessories are welcome, as some of us have already mentioned, too skimpy an outfit, again.

johntamph

Looks like this is on PO in Giantoy and it ain't cheap (spoiler 249 usd).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That cartoon was hilarious. And the "Michael" figure ain't bad too, apart from trendy gender confusion (would it have killed them to invent a more appropriate name? They could always ask Ovy Wink )

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
The figure is up for pre-order at ToyPanic for 930myr (~217usd). Depending on where you live, it may be interesting, taking shipping cost in consideration.
Now the figure has a peculiar thing in its name: "Limited Time Order". What does that mean?
It's estimated to release in november already. Hope OneSixthKit puts it for PO soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum