OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note: Body is not included.
No body
It is recommended to wear with Phicen steel bone bust and white complexion S10D

Product Details:
Head Sculpt x 1
Headdress x1
Necklace
Sun dressx1
Coat x1
Bracelet x6
Underwear x1
Hands x2
Boots x 1
Stick x1

Female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  84835f10
Female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  D8774710
Female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  D21ffd10
Female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  F68f7110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  4587e910
Female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  1df5b110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  D999cc10
Female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  2a67e810
Female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  0c9df410
Female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  68cc3410
Female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  9ce7c810
Female - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  48de1a10

#mewproduct #SuperDuck #fantasy #warlock #female #headsculpt #clothing #accessories #videogame-based

gooboo

I really like those boots. It's so hard to find nice flat heeled boots for female characters. Will definitely pick those up when this set gets split up on ebay.

xitrum

I guess the resemblance is there. I wonder if her hair is braided in the back.

Will definitely pick this up to go with Tifa. Smile

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
It's Aerith, allright. Looks interesting but no views from the back, I wanted to see the braid.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
It was a matter of time, but Aerith was bound to be released.

I also really liked the boots, and the jacket. Now this HS is kinda different... it looks longer than the average HS's (or it's just an impression that the hair gives). At first I hadn't liked it, but as I came back to the pics, It grew on me.
They could've done at least one photo from the back of the figure, to see how long is her hair and how's the costume from behind, cuz I wanted to see more of the jacket's details.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lots of nice aspects to this. : )

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks quite nice for one of those type of sets.

agentghost

agentghost
Damn, that is a WARLOCK?!??!

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
Warlock, Magician. Whatever name to avoid copyright lmao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum