OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note: Body is not included.
No body
It is recommended to wear with Phicen steel bone bust and white complexion S10D

Product Details:
Head Sculpt x 1
Headdress x1
Necklace
Sun dressx1
Coat x1
Bracelet x6
Underwear x1
Hands x2
Boots x 1
Stick x1

warlock - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  84835f10
warlock - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  D8774710
warlock - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  D21ffd10
warlock - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  F68f7110
warlock - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  4587e910
warlock - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  1df5b110
warlock - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  D999cc10
warlock - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  2a67e810
warlock - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  0c9df410
warlock - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  68cc3410
warlock - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  9ce7c810
warlock - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 fantasy warlock (without body) NO:SET057  48de1a10

#mewproduct #SuperDuck #fantasy #warlock #female #headsculpt #clothing #accessories #videogame-based

gooboo

I really like those boots. It's so hard to find nice flat heeled boots for female characters. Will definitely pick those up when this set gets split up on ebay.

xitrum

I guess the resemblance is there. I wonder if her hair is braided in the back.

Will definitely pick this up to go with Tifa. Smile

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
It's Aerith, allright. Looks interesting but no views from the back, I wanted to see the braid.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
It was a matter of time, but Aerith was bound to be released.

I also really liked the boots, and the jacket. Now this HS is kinda different... it looks longer than the average HS's (or it's just an impression that the hair gives). At first I hadn't liked it, but as I came back to the pics, It grew on me.
They could've done at least one photo from the back of the figure, to see how long is her hair and how's the costume from behind, cuz I wanted to see more of the jacket's details.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lots of nice aspects to this. : )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks quite nice for one of those type of sets.

agentghost

agentghost
Damn, that is a WARLOCK?!??!

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
Warlock, Magician. Whatever name to avoid copyright lmao

Valiarde

Valiarde
Anyone has info on the copycat version compared to this? I really like rhe HS on both not so much interested in the outfit though:/

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Valiarde wrote:Anyone has info on the copycat version compared to this? I really like rhe HS on both not so much interested in the outfit though:/

I don't have any additional info on it, but from a quick look it seems like the outfit on the Super Duck one is far superior (at least, based on the promo pics). I can't really comment on the headsculpt since I don't really know the character. But it looks like the KO set is almost the same price as the Super Duck set anyway?

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thank you for the response. Smile
It probably won't matter for me anyway since it is too expensive to buy it just for the head. But I guess you are right that the Super Duck is superior in the outfit, but it is hard to say which HS is better (if there are any difference at all) At least you can see the braided hair on the copycat one and the eyes look a bit different in color - but that is speculation based on promo pics.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Valiarde wrote:Thank you for the response. Smile
It probably won't matter for me anyway since it is too expensive to buy it just for the head. But I guess you are right that the Super Duck is superior in the outfit, but it is hard to say which HS is better (if there are any difference at all) At least you can see the braided hair on the copycat one and the eyes look a bit different in color - but that is speculation based on promo pics.

Yeah, the thing that did seem odd to me was that for some reason the Super Duck version didn't show the back of the headsculpt at all. I couldn't even tell that it *had* a braid in that version.

The eye colour was hard to tell, but looking closely at the SD version, I think that one has green eyes , too?

I'm actually quite interested in the whole Super Duck set, but like you I hate how pricey these sets can be. Especially when you have to also buy the tbleague body to go with it, it deifnitely adds up.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I do like the overall look of this even the costume but i just have no use for it. Otherwise it would be an easy buy for me.

These sets are indeed a bit pricey if you add a body. Maybe this one works with a Xing semi seamless too

thegreatshaggy

thegreatshaggy
Super Duck seems to be way behind schedule on this. Announced roughly the same time as their Tifa not still MIA. I'm wondering if they rushed Tifa into production to compete with the numerous of other manufacturers with their versions.

gooboo

Super Duck seems to be rather slow with most of their recent offerings honestly. I hope everything's okay with the company financially, because I do like a lot of their stuff.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh really? I mistakenly thought this was out already confused

valentin

valentin
Yups, it's still not out yet. Am also monitoring china's online shopping platform: Taobao, for it's release.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks, I was confused I guess. Hope it is released soon....

Kitsune1000

Kitsune1000
Good news I hope. I just got invoiced for this for set today from my preorder at TNS. I was getting desperate and almost bought the copycat version as I really wanted an Aerith to pair with my Tifa.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum