OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: [ZY-5037] 1/6 Female Clothing Set, & High Heel Boots (2 color options)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
[ZY-5037] 1/6 Female Clothing Set

Product Features:

Hoodies
Denim Shorts
Belt
Body not included

ZYToys - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: [ZY-5037] 1/6 Female Clothing Set, & High Heel Boots (2 color options) A_003_11
ZYToys - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: [ZY-5037] 1/6 Female Clothing Set, & High Heel Boots (2 color options) A_004_11
ZYToys - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: [ZY-5037] 1/6 Female Clothing Set, & High Heel Boots (2 color options) A_006_11
ZYToys - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: [ZY-5037] 1/6 Female Clothing Set, & High Heel Boots (2 color options) A_007_10
ZYToys - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: [ZY-5037] 1/6 Female Clothing Set, & High Heel Boots (2 color options) A_008_10
ZYToys - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: [ZY-5037] 1/6 Female Clothing Set, & High Heel Boots (2 color options) A_009_11
ZYToys - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: [ZY-5037] 1/6 Female Clothing Set, & High Heel Boots (2 color options) A_010_11

[ZY-1023A] 1/6 Black Lady High Heel Boots
[ZY-1023B] 1/6 White Lady High Heel Boots

Product Features:

A pair of hollow boots
Ideal for most 1/6 figures
Note* Figure not included

ZYToys - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: [ZY-5037] 1/6 Female Clothing Set, & High Heel Boots (2 color options) Zy102312
ZYToys - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: [ZY-5037] 1/6 Female Clothing Set, & High Heel Boots (2 color options) Zy102310
ZYToys - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: [ZY-5037] 1/6 Female Clothing Set, & High Heel Boots (2 color options) Zy102311
ZYToys - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: [ZY-5037] 1/6 Female Clothing Set, & High Heel Boots (2 color options) Zy102314
ZYToys - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: [ZY-5037] 1/6 Female Clothing Set, & High Heel Boots (2 color options) Zy102313
ZYToys - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: [ZY-5037] 1/6 Female Clothing Set, & High Heel Boots (2 color options) Zy102315

#newproduct #ZYToys #female #clothingset #highheelboots #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Striking enough look, although I personally don't see myself using this for any figure of mine -- except possibly the boots.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Got a pair of the (black) boots on order. Although they look a little cheap, hopefully they'll be stable enough to allow one of those older TBL bodies to stand on it's own two feet.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Just got the boots as mentioned above, and they're OK actually - nice and stable for those seamless foot TBL bodies. I may get more.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Where did you get them from?
Actually, I'm more interested on the outfit but didn't see them on any shop.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
FreakinLobster wrote:Where did you get them from?
Actually, I'm more interested on the outfit but didn't see them on any shop.

The boots are going loose on Ebay:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ZYTOYS-ZY1023-1-6-Female-Hollow-Shoes-Boots-Model-for-12-Action-Figure-Phicen/224050485173?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=522812165005&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

I haven't seen the rest of the outfit anywhere yet either.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Thanks, GeeWillikers.
So this set and boots didn't even pass for pre-order, went straight to the shelves.

Dang... this same seller has the clothing set... BUUUUT... they don't ship to my country. The search continues.

... ok, it's not only this seller. It seems that nothing from China is coming to Brazil. The search halts.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Omg .... sorry to anyone who likes this, but this is hideous. 🤢 I’m not even a fashion person myself, but this is just ridiculous. Looks like something a man would dream up for a woman to wear, as opposed to a real outfit.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
The boots on their own aren't too bad at all though, and anything that'll help an old TBL body stand up unassisted is fine by me.

These aren't great photos sadly (the red splotches aren't present in-hand) but the boots are on an old school seamless foot TBL s02 body from 2014, and she stands up just fine in them:
ZYToys - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: [ZY-5037] 1/6 Female Clothing Set, & High Heel Boots (2 color options) DSCN2197
ZYToys - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: [ZY-5037] 1/6 Female Clothing Set, & High Heel Boots (2 color options) DSCN2201
ZYToys - NEW PRODUCT: ZY Toys: [ZY-5037] 1/6 Female Clothing Set, & High Heel Boots (2 color options) DSCN2204

The buckles could perhaps do with a bit of re-detailing though if I feel up to the task one day. Wink

PS: The red splotches in these pics are the room's curtains reflecting off the glossy finish on the boots. Laughing

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The boots are indeed ok on their own (if too bling-y for my tastes) — I was morseo referring to the outfit itself. :3

The outfit you have your figure in is much better. :’D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice work enabling the figure to stand, G. And I agree with Sky, your figure's outfit is much, much better than ZY Toys' silliness.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Thanks! The boots are hard plastic and just 'blocky' enough as they are to enable a figure to balance easily enough without too much effort. ZY Toys must have realised that the boots alone are the most practical/mass appeal aspect of this outfit (the rest of it doesn't appeal to my personal taste aside from maybe the shorts, and you can find similar shorts elsewhere without springing for a full set like this).

Sidebar:

The top and skirt on my figure are designed for a Barbie Fashionista doll and a Blythe doll, respectively Smile  (the Blythe skirt is a very tight fit even on this S02 and so probably wouldn't work at all on any of TBL's 'muscle' or 'buxom' models, but the Barbie top is surprisingly nice and loose).

The head, by the way, is one of those oddly inexpensive Tariah sculpts floating around on eBay - I thought they must be knock-offs at that price, but if they are, they're very good ones (I have two - one with braids intact and the one above, with braids undone).

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Back when I was an adolescent, I had some friends that wore similar clothings. I was in the skater/punk/metal group and this style was fairly common. I think that's why I got interested in this one, some kind of nostalgia. Good times that could last forever. Very Happy But I can see it really doesn't appeal to everyone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum