OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Gress Warrior / Fighter Woman Moving PL2018-117#

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
fighter - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Gress Warrior / Fighter Woman Moving PL2018-117# 17240610

Item No: PL2018-117
Bar code: 697 127233 009 3

Packing list:
1, 1 × head sculpt
2, 1 × TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
3, 3pairs × interchangeable hands
4, 1pair × shoes
5, 1 × crown
6, 1set × chokers
7, 1 × chest guard
8, 1pair × straps for shoulder armors
9, 1pair × shoulder armors
10,1pair × arm armors
11, 1pair × forearm armors
12, 1 x waist armor
13, 1pair × calf armors
14, 1 × double-edged sword
15,1 × broadsword
16, 1 × battle skirt
17,4 color packaging

1 product/individual box
GW: 1.47kg
Measurements: 24 .3cm * 11cm * 38 cm

6 products/master carton
GW: 9.88 kg
Measurements: 50 cm * 36.7 cm * 40.5 cm

fighter - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Gress Warrior / Fighter Woman Moving PL2018-117# 153
fighter - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Gress Warrior / Fighter Woman Moving PL2018-117# 251
fighter - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Gress Warrior / Fighter Woman Moving PL2018-117# 349
fighter - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Gress Warrior / Fighter Woman Moving PL2018-117# 443
fighter - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Gress Warrior / Fighter Woman Moving PL2018-117# 17240010
fighter - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Gress Warrior / Fighter Woman Moving PL2018-117# 17240111
fighter - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Gress Warrior / Fighter Woman Moving PL2018-117# 17240110
fighter - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Gress Warrior / Fighter Woman Moving PL2018-117# 17240210
fighter - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Gress Warrior / Fighter Woman Moving PL2018-117# 17240311
fighter - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Gress Warrior / Fighter Woman Moving PL2018-117# 17240310
fighter - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Gress Warrior / Fighter Woman Moving PL2018-117# 17240410
fighter - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Gress Warrior / Fighter Woman Moving PL2018-117# 17240511
fighter - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Gress Warrior / Fighter Woman Moving PL2018-117# 17240510
fighter - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Gress Warrior / Fighter Woman Moving PL2018-117# 17240710

#newproduct #fantasy #female #fighter

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting set. The look is more Marvel-like super-hero than archaic fantasy, quite stunning either way. Nice, if somewhat familiar head sculpt. Having just reviewed the Spartan Goddess of War and pointed out some disparity between different elements, that strikes me as likely here, too. Note, for example, the difference in level of detail between the codpiece (more stylized) and greaves (more intricate). But I suspect I might give in and go for this product too. Thanks for posting.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It looks to be the same HS they used on the sci-fi figure that hasn't been released yet. Could almost see displaying her just as she is in the summary pic without all the extra armor pieces. Could be a sorceress, or even a harem girl.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

fighter - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Gress Warrior / Fighter Woman Moving PL2018-117# C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, plenty of potential for customization, and the complete look is striking, too. I suppose one thing that helps me like it is that she is not being passed as another (completely inaccurate) version of some Greek goddess or the like. I have no idea what (if any) source material was used.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Not bad. Diffinitely better than the stuff before. Like it

brassco

brassco
GubernatorFan wrote:Interesting set. The look is more Marvel-like super-hero than archaic fantasy

Looks more like DC to me...

why do i get the idea that this is a kit bashing??

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I don't care what it is or is not inspired by.

I will buy her.

One to keep as is.

One MIB/NRFB.

One to undress and display naked.

Another one to undress and use for something else.

Maybe one or two more to keep for rainy day.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
DeltaForceChung wrote:I don't care what it is or is not inspired by.
I will buy her.
One to keep as is.
One MIB/NRFB.
One to undress and display naked.
Another one to undress and use for something else.
Maybe one or two more to keep for rainy day.

And one to rule them all? Just kidding. I don't know what your priorities are, but I hope you realize that some of the TBLeague figures used in boxed sets do not come with the same level of detail (painting, molding) as the loose bodies. So displaying it naked might not be quite as rewarding as you hope. I honestly don't know what body this set would use, just remember the possibilities.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
GubernatorFan wrote:And one to rule them all? Just kidding. I don't know what your priorities are, but I hope you realize that some of the TBLeague figures used in boxed sets do not come with the same level of detail (painting, molding) as the loose bodies. So displaying it naked might not be quite as rewarding as you hope. I honestly don't know what body this set would use, just remember the possibilities.

--

Make up brush and corn starch/talc powder ready . . . along with 1:6 nipple pieces, paint, and paint brush to add "details".

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
The MSRP is $170.00 USD before shipping and the release date is approximately 3RD QTR 2018.

OneSixthKit listed her for pre-order at $185.00 USD and the price includes shipping from Hong Kong to the US.

The Perfect Figure Toys & Collectibles have a pre-order special for her at $159.99 plus shipping. It'll be listed this evening. The Perfect Figure Toys & Collectibles is based in the US.

I've done business with both vendors and both are top notch in terms of pricing, reliability, as well as integrity and transparency.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum