OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: 1/6 "The God of Guitar"-Jimi Hendrix Jimmy Hendrix#BW-UMS 11201

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Jimi Hendrix
Product Information

License: Jimi Hendrix
Licensor: Authentic Hendrix, LLC. / Epic Rights/Perryscope, LLC.
Product No.: BW-UMS 11201
Product Type: Premium UMS (1/6th Scale Action Figures)
Product Size: Approximately H 310mm W 120mm
Product Weight: TBD
Dimension (Shipping Box): Approximately W 250 mm x L 140 mm x H 405 mm
(Dimension and weight could be changed later.)
(Carton): Approximately W 520 mm x L 425 mm x H 460 mm (6 pcs) (Dimension and weight could be changed later.)
UPC: 8809321479173
Release: 4Q, 2020
Price: USD 289
Limited Edition: TBD

Description
"The greatest instrumentalist in the history of rock music." "The deity amongst gods. Guitar god."
"One of the most influential guitarists in history and one of the most creative musicians of the 20th century."
Blitzway is proud to introduce the official 1:6 scale Jimi Hendrix action figure, a legendary musician who pioneered a new era of rock.
“All I'm gonna do is just go on and do what I feel.”
-Jimi Hendrix-
We wanted the figure of Jimi Hendrix , who played music passionately with more feeling and imagination than anyone else, to embody his philosophy that life and music are inseparable.
We captured the realistic appearance of his expressions for people to feel his free soul when he performed on stage.
We also realistically recreated the features that make him a unique left-handed guitarist and outfitted the figure exquisitely with his iconic attire.
In addition, we included accessories for you to set up his various stage performance poses.
“Shake my left hand, man, it's closer to my heart.”
-Jimi Hendrix-
His music is timeless and it lives, because he created it for the soul and mind, not for the charts.
We appreciate the gift that Jimi Hendrix has given us all with his short yet eminent four-year music career. Now assimilated with art, feel the soul of Jimi Hendrix right in front of you.
“With the power of soul, anything is possible.”
-Jimi Hendrix-

Features
[BW-UMS 11201]

-Jimi Hendrix. Sixth scale collectible figure Highly detailed likeness of Jimi Hendrix portrait
Curly realistic dark brown hair transplant
Highly detailed realistic equipment and accessories
Sophisticatedly Tailored and designed outfits
Newly designed and developed male body with over 30 points of articulations
Approximately 31cm tall
1 Right guitar grip hand
2 Left guitar playing hands
1 Right V hand
1 Pair of signature hands

Costume
1 Embroidery jacket
1 Embroidery vest
1 Black shirt
1 Red pants
1 Patterned scarf
1 Pair of black boots

Accessories
1 Guitar
1 Standing mike set
2 Necklaces
1 Broken guitar piece
1 Guitar stand
1 Set of figure stand
1 Bonus Jimi Hendrix's hat (Early Pre-Order Bonus)

★ Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
★ Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.

Spec.
1. Head, Hair: PVC, Synthetic fiber
2. Body: PVC, ABS, POM
3. Shoes: PVC
4. Accessories: PVC, ABS, Metal, Fabric
5. Costume: Fabric
6. Package: Color Box + Blister

Creators
Producer: Won Choi, SungWoong Bae
Planner: SungWoong Bae
Chief Director: K Kwon
Marketing: Won Choi
Director: Typhoon Kim
Production Management: K Kwon
Supervisor: Hai Lim
Head Sculpt: Jeonghyeok Im
Hair: Habin Wang
Costume Fabrication: Hai Lim
3D works: Habin Wang, reFe Yoon
Head Paint: Hyunji Kim
Accessories Paint: Kwangse Oh
Assistant artist: Eo Jin , WJ Noh, Inho Hwang
Assistant manager: Eric Lee, Xiaofu Liang, Lang Xu
Photographer: Shingiru Studio
Editor of Photography: Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai
Package Design: Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai
The Blitzway Design & Development Team
Manufactured by: BLITZWAY CO. ., LTD

Jimmy亨德里克斯
product information
copyright license: Jimi Hendrix
Copyright Licensor: Authentic Hendrix, LLC. / Epic Rights/Perryscope, LLC.
Product Number.: BW-UMS 11201
Product Type: Premium UMS (1/6th Scale Action Figures)
Product Specifications: About H 310mm W 120mm
Product Weight: To be determined
Dimensions (shipping box): approximately W 250 mm x L 140 mm x H 405 mm (size and weight will be slightly changed)
(carton): approximately W 520 mm x L 425 mm x H 460 mm (6 packs) (size and the weight will change slightly)
during delivery: 4Q, 2020
Price: USD 289
whether sales: TBD
features
[UMS BW-11201] - Jimmy亨德里克斯1/6 collectibles hand to do.
Jimmy Hendricks' high-detail description
Realistic and realistic dark brown curly hair
Highly detailed real equipment and accessories
Carefully tailored clothing
Newly designed and developed male body with more than thirty joints
Approximately 31cm tall
One guitarist on the right and
two on the left guitarist
a V on the right hand of
one pair of hands representative
clothing
An embroidered jacket
an embroidered vest
and a black shirt
and a red pants
a Scarf
pair of black boots
Accessories
guitar
a vertical microphone
two necklaces
a broken guitar piece
a guitar stand
a doll support platform
a Jimmy -Hendricks hat (early special gift)

★ Production details are subject to change without notice.
★ Production details may be changed without prior notice.
Material
1. Head hair: PVC, synthetic fiber
2. body: PVC, ABS, POM
3. Shoes: PVC
4. Accessories: PVC, ABS, Metal, Fabric
5. clothing: Fabric
6. Packing: Color Box + Blister

Rock - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: 1/6 "The God of Guitar"-Jimi Hendrix Jimmy Hendrix#BW-UMS 11201 17243710
Rock - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: 1/6 "The God of Guitar"-Jimi Hendrix Jimmy Hendrix#BW-UMS 11201 17250310
Rock - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: 1/6 "The God of Guitar"-Jimi Hendrix Jimmy Hendrix#BW-UMS 11201 17252811
Rock - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: 1/6 "The God of Guitar"-Jimi Hendrix Jimmy Hendrix#BW-UMS 11201 17254610
Rock - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: 1/6 "The God of Guitar"-Jimi Hendrix Jimmy Hendrix#BW-UMS 11201 17260210
Rock - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: 1/6 "The God of Guitar"-Jimi Hendrix Jimmy Hendrix#BW-UMS 11201 17261810
Rock - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: 1/6 "The God of Guitar"-Jimi Hendrix Jimmy Hendrix#BW-UMS 11201 17264310
Rock - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: 1/6 "The God of Guitar"-Jimi Hendrix Jimmy Hendrix#BW-UMS 11201 17265610
Rock - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: 1/6 "The God of Guitar"-Jimi Hendrix Jimmy Hendrix#BW-UMS 11201 17271810
Rock - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: 1/6 "The God of Guitar"-Jimi Hendrix Jimmy Hendrix#BW-UMS 11201 17272510
Rock - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: 1/6 "The God of Guitar"-Jimi Hendrix Jimmy Hendrix#BW-UMS 11201 17273410
Rock - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: 1/6 "The God of Guitar"-Jimi Hendrix Jimmy Hendrix#BW-UMS 11201 17274810
Rock - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: 1/6 "The God of Guitar"-Jimi Hendrix Jimmy Hendrix#BW-UMS 11201 17275410
Rock - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: 1/6 "The God of Guitar"-Jimi Hendrix Jimmy Hendrix#BW-UMS 11201 17280210
Rock - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: 1/6 "The God of Guitar"-Jimi Hendrix Jimmy Hendrix#BW-UMS 11201 17280910
Rock - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: 1/6 "The God of Guitar"-Jimi Hendrix Jimmy Hendrix#BW-UMS 11201 17281410

#newproduct #Blitzway #JimiHendrix #male #Rock #Guitar

Valiarde

Valiarde
Not my interest at all, but this figure looks really cool! Much better than the king of pop figure to me.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This looks good, but after seeing the corners cut on their Zorro figure, I’d be concerned how the final product is going to turn out. The hat is probably cheap rubber — like Zorro’s is. While I have no intention of getting this, a second head sculpt with eyes open slightly would have been cool. This type of expression leaves no room for anything but stage performance JH — I know that’s how most people remember him, but he wasn’t performing 24-7.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Rock - NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY: 1/6 "The God of Guitar"-Jimi Hendrix Jimmy Hendrix#BW-UMS 11201 C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2011 wrote:This looks good, but after seeing the corners cut on their Zorro figure, I’d be concerned how the final product is going to turn out. The hat is probably cheap rubber — like Zorro’s is. While I have no intention of getting this, a second head sculpt with eyes open slightly would have been cool. This type of expression leaves no room for anything but stage performance JH — I know that’s how most people remember him, but he wasn’t performing 24-7.

Was one of my first thoughts as well - this needs a second head! Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree with both comments; the set does look pretty gorgeous, but the head sculpt's expression seems too specific to be the only one provided.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I agree with all the above comments. I absolutely LOVE this, but man, I wish there were 2 heads, a "performing" and something more neutral. My uncle actually has an amazing story about meeting him back in the day.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stunning! :O

Agree with everyone on the head /expression, though...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum