OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Zilinglin Pavilion: 1/6 offensive and defensive city combat heavy product series {守}-Beheaded and cross the cloud crossbow

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand: Prosperity Linge Proportion: 1/6
Product Name: Decapitating and Crossing Cloud Crossbow {Red Pine Solid Wood Collection} Series: 1/6 offensive and defensive city combat heavy equipment series {守}
Size: The longest size: 50.5cm The widest size: 27cm The highest size: 33.5cm
Article number: 2020-01 GSC-001S-ZSCYN
Weight: 1.7kg
Material: solid pine wood, solid oak, metal brass parts, solid cast iron arrows, tassel parts
Cut-off time: August 10, 2020
Shipping time: December 2020-January 2021 Official price: 1199 yuan / Taiwan orders have discounts, please consult customer service
Note: Pay attention to avoid direct sunlight, high temperature or cold and humid places are not suitable for placement
Selling point: the whole car is made of pure hand-made solid wood, nail matching and painting
There are more than 250 pieces of nails and more than 40 pieces of metal stickers.
The whole vehicle is movable: 1. The tensioning wheels on both sides are movable
2. The launching device is movable (without perfect launching strength)
3. The arrow body is movable at 60° height
4. The arrow body is movable around 360°
5. The cross-hair crosses the cloud arrow and the take-up wheel is movable
6. The arrow body cabin cover can be removed (modified, repaired)
List: Decapitating a cloud-crossing crossbow vehicle, a vertical arrow frame, four solid cast iron arrows cloud-crossing arrows

Product: PURE WOODEN WORKSHOP
Scale: 1/6
Product Name: beheading and piercing cloud crossbow {Korean pine solid wood collection}
Series: 1/6 heavy weapon series products for attacking and defending cities {guarding}
No.: 2020-01 GSC-001S-ZSCYN
Weight: 1.7kg
Material: Solid pine Solid oak Metal brass parts Solid cast iron arrow Tassel pieces
size: Longest size: 50.5cm Widest size: 27cm Maximum size: 33.5cm
Perorder is available before: August10,2020
Release date: December 2020-January 2021
Goods in stock: 1199RMB/unit
Notice: Pay attention to avoid direct sunlight, high temperature or cold and humid piaces
Selling point: The whole vehicle is made of pure hand-made solid wood, nail parts, application, some structures learn from Chinese ancient architectural technology, there are more than 250 nail assemblies in zhe whole vehicle, more than 40 metal attachments.
The whole car is movable: 1. The launch wheels on both sides are movable
2.The launcher is movable(No perfect launch)
3.The body of the arrow is movable at 60 degrees high and low
4.The body of the arrow can be rotated 360 degrees
5.Movable take-up wheel of cloud piercing arrow with crossbow seat
6.Detachable cover plate of engine room(Refit,Overhaul)
List: A complete vehicle of cutting head and piercing cloud crossbow, A vertical sword stand, Four solid cast iron arrows

Crossbow - NEW PRODUCT: Zilinglin Pavilion: 1/6 offensive and defensive city combat heavy product series {守}-Beheaded and cross the cloud crossbow 18374210
Crossbow - NEW PRODUCT: Zilinglin Pavilion: 1/6 offensive and defensive city combat heavy product series {守}-Beheaded and cross the cloud crossbow 18374411
Crossbow - NEW PRODUCT: Zilinglin Pavilion: 1/6 offensive and defensive city combat heavy product series {守}-Beheaded and cross the cloud crossbow 18374712
Crossbow - NEW PRODUCT: Zilinglin Pavilion: 1/6 offensive and defensive city combat heavy product series {守}-Beheaded and cross the cloud crossbow 18374811
Crossbow - NEW PRODUCT: Zilinglin Pavilion: 1/6 offensive and defensive city combat heavy product series {守}-Beheaded and cross the cloud crossbow 18375112
Crossbow - NEW PRODUCT: Zilinglin Pavilion: 1/6 offensive and defensive city combat heavy product series {守}-Beheaded and cross the cloud crossbow 18375213
Crossbow - NEW PRODUCT: Zilinglin Pavilion: 1/6 offensive and defensive city combat heavy product series {守}-Beheaded and cross the cloud crossbow 18375311
Crossbow - NEW PRODUCT: Zilinglin Pavilion: 1/6 offensive and defensive city combat heavy product series {守}-Beheaded and cross the cloud crossbow 18375511
Crossbow - NEW PRODUCT: Zilinglin Pavilion: 1/6 offensive and defensive city combat heavy product series {守}-Beheaded and cross the cloud crossbow 18375611
Crossbow - NEW PRODUCT: Zilinglin Pavilion: 1/6 offensive and defensive city combat heavy product series {守}-Beheaded and cross the cloud crossbow 18375711
Crossbow - NEW PRODUCT: Zilinglin Pavilion: 1/6 offensive and defensive city combat heavy product series {守}-Beheaded and cross the cloud crossbow 18375810
Crossbow - NEW PRODUCT: Zilinglin Pavilion: 1/6 offensive and defensive city combat heavy product series {守}-Beheaded and cross the cloud crossbow 18375910
Crossbow - NEW PRODUCT: Zilinglin Pavilion: 1/6 offensive and defensive city combat heavy product series {守}-Beheaded and cross the cloud crossbow 18380010

#newproduct #ZilinglinPavilion #CombatHeavy #Crossbow #historical #military #Chinese

Valiarde

Valiarde
Looks like museum quality. Wonder the cost?

I want a Trebuchet Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Looks like museum quality. Wonder the cost?

I want a Trebuchet Very Happy

All things I thought, as well. But could you imagine how big a trebuchet would be...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Crossbow - NEW PRODUCT: Zilinglin Pavilion: 1/6 offensive and defensive city combat heavy product series {守}-Beheaded and cross the cloud crossbow C8485110

JohnByng

I love the look of this set! Hopefully not too expensive.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They are very cool, even if not generic enough for my purposes.

Delanie

Delanie
I do like this but it depends on the cost.

just a thought will it shoot? i can imagine a battery of these innocuously placed on the shelves of peoples collections with a motion sensor when the house is empty to 'defend' our collections from intruders!

better yet i need 2 to 'defend' my vegetable plots from the 'village idiots' (neighbours) cats.

sorry i know i'm wicked

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It says it doesn’t shoot.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Crossbow - NEW PRODUCT: Zilinglin Pavilion: 1/6 offensive and defensive city combat heavy product series {守}-Beheaded and cross the cloud crossbow C8485110

agentghost

agentghost
Delanie wrote:I do like this but it depends on the cost.

just a thought will it shoot? i can imagine a battery of these innocuously placed on the shelves of peoples collections with a motion sensor when the house is empty to 'defend' our collections from intruders!

better yet i need 2 to 'defend' my vegetable plots from the 'village idiots' (neighbours) cats.

sorry i know i'm wicked

you would murder the neighbor's cats? how about dogs or goats?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum