OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 SDH022 Female Head Carving-ABC Three

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Recommend TBLeague Suntan body

Headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 SDH022 Female Head Carving-ABC Three 17433110
Headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 SDH022 Female Head Carving-ABC Three 17433910
Headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 SDH022 Female Head Carving-ABC Three 17435110
Headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 SDH022 Female Head Carving-ABC Three 17440110
Headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 SDH022 Female Head Carving-ABC Three 17441311
Headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 SDH022 Female Head Carving-ABC Three 17442610
Headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 SDH022 Female Head Carving-ABC Three 17443411
Headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 SDH022 Female Head Carving-ABC Three 17443710
Headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 SDH022 Female Head Carving-ABC Three 17445911
Headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 SDH022 Female Head Carving-ABC Three 17450210

#newproduct #SuperDuck #Female #headsculpt #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like this one; more realistic than SuperDuck's usual offerings.

gooboo

Super Duck does nice heads whenever they decide to do something more realistic.

gooboo

Super Duck has been Super Late with this offering, but it's finally available on Giantoy now. I just grabbed the blacked haired version, will post pictures whenever it comes in.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
These are nice, but in the short time that I’ve been paying attention, most of these “female head carvings” (can they come up with a translation that doesn’t sound like serial killers are involved?) all look very similar to me.

Adeno

She's very cute and happy!

Still, Super Duck keeps putting up new pre-orders for heads and outfits and they haven't even released a lot of the ones that were supposed to have come out months ago. Super Duck, Super Late!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Adeno wrote:

Still, Super Duck keeps putting up new pre-orders for heads and outfits and they haven't even released a lot of the ones that were supposed to have come out months ago. Super Duck, Super Late!

Yes, it's starting to become very off-putting and makes me reluctant to bother with Super Duck, even though they tend to have fairly good quality heads and sets. I don't mind that things take a long time, but I dislike the fact that they give these 'release dates' such as 'Q3 2020' and it's already Q2 2021, and no sign of any of it. If they can't promise to deliver by an actual release date, then imo it'd be better to not even mention one at all.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Adeno

I also avoid pre-ordering them. Some stores won't refund unless the company itself declares the item "canceled", and I don't want to pay partial non-refundable deposits for stuff that might never come out. Super Duck still hasn't released their 1/12 Nier outfits that went up for pre-order back in 2018 or 2019 Shocked

I just wait for them to actually be in stock.

gooboo

Got my head in the mail today. She looks very photogenic- I'm quite happy with this head, but still undecided if I want to re-hair it myself. Most of Super Duck's heads seem to match the promotional photos they put out, which is more than you can say for some other manufacturers out there.

Headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 SDH022 Female Head Carving-ABC Three Newhea10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting, she doesn't look much like the promotional photo from this angle (which can make plenty of difference), but she still looks very good.

gooboo

The angle on my photo is different from the promo photos, so it does look a little different. The only really noticeable change to me is the color of the eyshadow is darker in the promo photos but more red in-hand. There's also more noticeable blush in the cheeks. I still really like this head though.

Diana

Diana
gooboo wrote:The angle on my photo is different from the promo photos, so it does look a little different. The only really noticeable change to me is the color of the eyshadow is darker in the promo photos but more red in-hand. There's also more noticeable blush in the cheeks. I still really like this head though.
I actually prefer your photo over the promo shots. Very beautiful.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It does look nice! I presume it is the typical larger size of most Super Duck heads? (I'm always curious about the sizing, lol)

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Saturn

Saturn
It's beautiful! Is it suntan as described or has paler tone?

gooboo

These are for the suntan body. They're also a little bit larger than other brand heads, like most of Super Duck's recent offerings.

Saturn

Saturn
My SDH022-A has arrived.  Very Happy
For the moment it is on an S38A body, on which I think it looks quite good except for the minor colour difference. (slightly NSFW)  Cool
Headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 SDH022 Female Head Carving-ABC Three Sam_6711
Headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 SDH022 Female Head Carving-ABC Three Sam_6712
Headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 SDH022 Female Head Carving-ABC Three Sam_6710
Headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 SDH022 Female Head Carving-ABC Three Sam_6714
Headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: Super Duck: 1/6 SDH022 Female Head Carving-ABC Three Sam_6713

csyeung

csyeung
oo, not bad, looks good! Thanks for sharing!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks good -- the color difference looks negligible to me. Remember, presumably her head sees more sun. Wink

Saturn

Saturn
GubernatorFan wrote:She looks good -- the color difference looks negligible to me. Remember, presumably her head sees more sun. Wink

In lower light conditions, the difference between skintones is more noticeable, but not more than the usual TBL pale vs. "new suntan" difference. So it's still quite acceptable in my opinion. Smile

Saturn

Saturn
Some great pictures:
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=373433
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=373001

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum