OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Star Ace Toys SA0087 James Dean Rebel Casual Wear 1/6 Scale Figure
James Dean was an actor ahead of his time and his tragic death at age 24 cemented his reputation as a true Hollywood legend. He only made a handful of films, but in every one he stood out as one of the best performers of his generation.

Star Ace brings James Dean to life as a fully realized sixth scale figure dressed as a teen “Rebel” and featuring a detailed and accurate likeness and dressed in his iconic red jacket, white T-shirt, black boots and jeans. Accessories include sunglasses, a comb, cigarettes and a camera.

Don't miss your chance to add this James Dean figure to your collection!

The 1/6th scale James Dean” Rebel” Collectible figure features:
-1:6th scale body, approximately 30 cm tall with over 30 points of articulation
- Fully realized authentic likeness of James Dean with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
-Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.

PARTS:
- Four (4) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) right hand for holding camera
- One (1) right hand for holding cigarette

COSTUME:
-One (1) red Jacket
- One (1) White Tshirt
- One (1) pair Jeans
- One (1) pair of black boots

ACCESSORIES:
- One (1) pair Sunglasses
- One (1) Comb
-One (1) Watch
-Three (3) Cigarettes
-One (1) Camera
- One (1) Briefcase

FIGURE STAND
One (1) Plastic stand with waist clip.

horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Rebel-10
horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Rebel-11
horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Rebel-12
horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Rebel-14
horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Rebel-13
horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Rebel_10

Star Ace Toys SA0088 James Dean Cowboy 1/6 Scale Figure
James Dean was an actor ahead of his time and his tragic death at age 24 cemented his reputation as a true Hollywood legend. He only made a handful of films, but in every one he stood out as one of the best performers of his generation.

Star Ace brings James Dean to life as a fully realized sixth scale figure dressed as a teen “Rebel” and featuring a detailed and accurate likeness and dressed in his iconic red jacket, white T-shirt, black boots and jeans. Accessories include sunglasses, a comb, cigarettes and a camera.

The 1/6th scale James Dean “Cowboy” Collectible figure features:

- Fully realized authentic likeness of James Dean with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture

PARTS:
-Six (6) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair for holding the rifle
- One (1) pair for holding the lariat

COSTUME:
-One (1) cowboy hat
-One (1) brown shirt
- One (1) dark brown vest
- One (1) pair Jeans
- One (1) pair of cowboy boots with spurs

ACCESSORIES:
- One (1) pair glasses
- One (1) rifle
-One (1) lariat

FIGURE STAND

horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Cowboy10
horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Cowboy12
horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Cowboy11
horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Cowboy13

Star Ace Toys SA0089 James Dean Cowboy Deluxe Ver with Horse 1/6 Scale Figure

The 1/6th scale James Dean “Cowboy” Collectible figure features:

PARTS:
-Six (6) interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair for holding the rifle
- One (1) pair for holding the lariat

COSTUME:
-One (1) cowboy hat
-One (1) brown shirt
- One (1) dark brown vest
- One (1) pair Jeans
- One (1) pair of cowboy boots with spurs

ACCESSORIES:
- One (1) pair glasses
- One (1) rifle
-One (1) lariat
-One (1) horse with rooted hair for the mane and tail and including the bridle, reins and saddle (Deluxe set only)

FIGURE STAND

horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Cowboy14
horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Cowboy16
horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Cowboy15
horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Cowboy17
horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Cowboy18
horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Cowboy19
horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Cowboy21
horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Cowboy22
horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Cowboy20
horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Horse_10
horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Cowboy23

#newproduct #StarAceToys #JamesDean #Rebel #Cowboy #horse #animal #male #movie-star

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I almost burst out laughing when I saw him trying to comb that molded hair. The likeness is not bad, but I guess we have to remember that these are prototypes and that this is Star Ace... Smile Horse experts -- how's the horse?

JohnByng

There's something wrong with the eyes. James Dean had a brooding expression - not psychopathic!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, this is awful. Bares no resemblance to James Dean at all — this company should be ashamed. About the only good thing is the saddle.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I thought they were going for a meta undead type of look. Smile

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Mixed feelings on this.  Agree the likeness isn't quite there, and doesn't quite capture Dean.

But on the other hand, I've been looking for a James Dean headsculpt for a while now, and not for the obvious reasons.  Does anyone remember the Wolverine and Havok: Meltdown comic from the late 80's?  Jon Muth basically "cast" James Dean as Havok, modeling the character's look on him. All art was painted by Muth and Kent Williams and it was STUNNING, and like nothing I'd eve seen in comics at the time.  I've been wanting to do a Havok figure with a James Dean head as a nod to the series for a while now, but everything that's come out before is so damn expensive now.  So while not perfect for Dean himself, this may just do the job for my purposes.  What do you guys think?

horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse 1*kFuYDfluwbUt-LTTCMtpXw

horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse Secret

horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse 1*zodr45Rnas2UggiPhHSKHg

horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse 1*9syeJ8wyDjRdHLql6uV5sw

horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse KPiao8NH_1810141807011

horse - NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 James Dean-Casual Wear & Denim Edition & Denim Horse Deluxe Edition & Horse A8I0ILcz_2311141013561

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The horse is kinda .... meh? I mean it looks ok from some angles, but I’m not sure wtf is going on with the ears on the bay version (the one with the ‘western saddle‘ set). It looks kinda muleish. Though I’m distracted by the terrible bridle, lol. It’s hard for me to see it properly on my phone.

Atm, I’m not blown away — it looks like a Mr.Z horse, but doesn’t seem like an improvement or step up on any of the other models. I’d have to see better pics to comment further.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky -- I think it work quite well for your character, from what I can see.

Sky -- thanks for your appraisal on the horse.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
It’s difficult to judge the horse based on the limited angles but it looks pretty nice. The less said about the tack the better though, it’s just beyond awful, especially that bridle. XD

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I’d be curious to see more pics of it from other angles for sure. Also wonder if this would be offered separately and in other coat colours. The tack is indeed awful and very distracting. I also don’t like the blaze on its face, but that’s just personal preference. I do prefer neutral stances over the weird pose of the Mr.Z Akhal-Teke, though the Akhal-Teke face is prettier.

I am admittedly extremely picky. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum