OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6th Scale Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six®️ Siege Ash 12-inch Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
LICENSED BY UBISOFT
“When I was little, my savta taught me that "Silence was a women's best garment. But, I have to admit, I never really took her advice to heart.”

Eliza “Ash” Cohen is an Attacking Operator, specialized in demolition. Thanks to her Breaching Rounds, she can surprise her opponents with destructive power. Fast and accurate, she’s particularly efficient in aggressive gameplay sequence and can spread chaos in the enemy territory.

This highly-detailed figure of Ash is meticulously crafted by PureArts reproducing with a stunning likeness all the essence of the character from the game. Featuring multiple accessories and a designed branded figure stand, this 1/6 scale collectible is a must-have for Six Siege fans!
Scale: 1/6
Estimated Delivery: Dec 2020
Material & Specifications
PVC/ABS and fabric
Made of plastic
Highly articulated
Custom-tailored clothing
Realistic sculpting
To-scale military equipment, accessories and weapons
Interchangeable hands for creating a variety of poses
Hand-painted head sculpt with detailed skin texture
Product & Packaging Information:
Qty: 1 figurine
Height: 12 in (30 cm)
Weight: 2.20lbs (1 kg)
8 pieces of interchangeable hands including:
1 pair of holding vertical grip
1 pair of holding canon
1 pair of pulling trigger
1 right pointing finger
1 left holding cap visor
Equipment and specifications:
Detailed, specially tailored SWAT uniform
Primary Weapon: M4CR RIFLE
Secondary Weapon: M45 MEUSOC HANDGUN
Unique Ability: 40mm breaching rounds and her grenade launcher
Exclusively includes Ash icon charm hanging on the Agent's weapons.

THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR NORTH & SOUTH AMERICA.
If you place a pre-order for Six Siege and your shipping address is not in North or South America, the order will be cancelled and you will be refunded.

modernmilitary - NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6th Scale Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six®️ Siege Ash 12-inch Action Figure Ashcov10
modernmilitary - NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6th Scale Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six®️ Siege Ash 12-inch Action Figure Ashsho10
modernmilitary - NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6th Scale Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six®️ Siege Ash 12-inch Action Figure Ash_w_10
modernmilitary - NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6th Scale Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six®️ Siege Ash 12-inch Action Figure Ash-1_10
modernmilitary - NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6th Scale Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six®️ Siege Ash 12-inch Action Figure Ash-2_10
modernmilitary - NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6th Scale Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six®️ Siege Ash 12-inch Action Figure Ash-3_10
modernmilitary - NEW PRODUCT: PureArts: 1/6th Scale Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six®️ Siege Ash 12-inch Action Figure Ash-4_10

#newproduct #PureArts #TomClancy'sRainbowSix #Siege #Ash #female #modernmilitary #videogame

brassco

brassco
nice figure. But i got too many of such female mercenaries figures...for me to collect another one, it has to be more special, like with tattoo or bald head that comes with a dog...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like her. She may be based on fiction, but she looks realistic and means business.

PitViper

PitViper
I'm with GF. She looks badass and is properly decked as a military female.

Delanie

Delanie
why the red / brown boots? surely thats not military?

PitViper

PitViper
Delanie wrote:why the red / brown boots? surely thats not military?
They look a lot like the ones worn by Israeli paratroopers: https://www.armynavysales.com/brown-israeli-military-boots-brimb-880.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum