OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY Fantasy Mercenary Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set (SET059)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Note: Body is not included.
Does not contain body
Recommended with TBLeague PL2016-M32 steel male body

Head Sculpt x 1
Shoulder armor x1
Top vest x1
Wrists armor x1
Wrist armor x1
Pants x1
Belts x1
Boots x1
Buster Sword x1
Hands x4

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY Fantasy Mercenary Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set (SET059) 11320510
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY Fantasy Mercenary Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set (SET059) 11320610
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY Fantasy Mercenary Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set (SET059) 11320710
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY Fantasy Mercenary Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set (SET059) 11320711
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY Fantasy Mercenary Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set (SET059) 11320810
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY Fantasy Mercenary Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set (SET059) 11320910
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY Fantasy Mercenary Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set (SET059) 11315711
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY Fantasy Mercenary Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set (SET059) 11315710
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY Fantasy Mercenary Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set (SET059) 11321010
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK: 1/6 COSPLAY Fantasy Mercenary Head Sculpture Clothing Accessories Set (SET059) 11321410

#newproduct #SuperDuck #Cosplay #FantasyMercenary #Headsculpt #clothing #accessories #male #Anime-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wait, Super Duck does males!? Smile Far too anime for my personal taste, but it does look very sharp and might come in handy for kitbashing.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
For a pretty-boy anime dude he looks good. Though the hair is just too ridiculous, lol. Would be cool with a re-hair...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Delanie

Delanie
That is the hero from a game which has just been remade tbh its a good likeness I'm not struck on the hair.

This one goes with the previous 2 releases now all we need is the iconic villain of the piece , oh heck i'm going to hear that music all night now.

(btw i'm trying not to mention names in case my favourite game company makes them withdraw these, I have been playing the online 14th version for over 9 years now)

Nekk-ra

Yeah, if they make the main bad guy my wallet may be in trouble.

agentghost

agentghost
Nekk-ra wrote:Yeah, if they make the main bad guy my wallet may be in trouble.

they might fail at it. Sephiroth is hard to replicate.. DAT HAIRDO

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Headsculpt and outfit look great, works well with the M32 body - even though Cloud's physique is a bit more lean. As a fan who knows FF prides itself on showing off every single strand of realistic-textured hair for its characters, I wish they would try doing something with real hair for more characters like this. I know it'd be challenging with this kind of style, and to not mess it up with handling, but there must be some kind of substance that could be applied to harden it beyond movability while not compromising the hair's texture.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
This set is so awesome, the HS is just like him, the sword is beastly, but I'd put him in a M33 body. It only comes with 4 hands (2 closed fists and 2 gripping hands)? That's a little bummer. I'm gonna wait for other companies to announce their versions before PO'ing. Tifa can't be alone...
I thought the hair was spot-on on the shape but lacked a bit more colour to not look "bland", like a block of plastic. A bit of shadowing would've helped a lot. Now I don't see how they would achieve this hairstyle with rooted hair, it'd make the price go high for the extra effort, material and special packaging.

They can't announce Sephirot, or I'll have to get Aerith... and I'm already waiting for Yuffie and Cid.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Was blown away by this offering. I already have the body so easy PO for me. Looks like they finally got him right. I skipped the earlier offerings because the body didn't have double elbow articulation and the head was too off in my opinion. This looks perfect to me.

Nekk-ra

FreakinLobster - Don't forget Vincent and a hypothetical Mr. Toys/JXK Red XIII.

Crap, I may be doomed....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum