OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: GACToys: 1/6 beautiful head carving with facial expression [A, B, C, D total 4 styles] GC038#

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not bad, but it took me a moment to realize those were not two lower lips! Smile

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I'm curious to know who's the Asian celebrity GAC based this headsculpt on, giving her two expressions.
They showed the winking version first (GC036).

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2522-new-product-gactoys-1-6-cute-selling-cute-girl-head-sculpture-gc036-a-b-c-d-4-models

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I know the expression on her face is 'a thing', and I prefer this one to the winking one, but there's still something too 'off' about the mouth for my taste. I usually like GAC sculpts but they've been a bit too freaky for my taste lately, with the psychotic smiles and dead eyes. They haven't been of interest to me since the last Gal Gadot sculpt they did.

gooboo

I find these expressions to be... not very cute. There's something unsettling about her face. I think it's the dead eyes for me.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
gooboo wrote:I find these expressions to be... not very cute. There's something unsettling about her face. I think it's the dead eyes for me.

Agreed, they just can't seem to get 'smiling eyes' right at all. The recent Alba sculpt nearly got it right, but not quite.

I do like the hair options for this sculpt though - I know that hairpieces are portable between GAC sculpts to some extent, but they should offer these more widely. And I never thought I'd say this given I have an army of different variants, but lately GAC could do with offering up a few more blondes (a freaky-smiling Scarlett J and an Ivanka Trump really don't count for me). Although I love the redhead version that I do have, the recent 'Angelina Jolie' sculpt would have also looked good as a blonde (especially as it actually looks more like Michelle Pfeiffer Smile ).

I don't like to nitpick, as it's great that they're trying out different expressions - but I think they've exhausted the possibilities for 'smiling' now.  I might regret asking for this, but I'd like to see GAC tackle other emotions from this point, like Anger or Surprise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum