OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
New FLAGSET products: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#)

Special announcement: FLAGSET will launch G series products to promote non-military theme products, and will adopt the new number FS-GXXX number. This series will not affect the production of FS73XXX series, hereby notified

Product List:
1 body
2 Hair transplant head sculpture
3 hands type*8
4 Scissors*1 pair
5 skirts
6 boots
7 sleeves
8 panties
9 neck belt *2
10 bracket
Product list:
1 plastid
2 hair transplant sculpture
3 hands * 8
4 scissors hands * 1 pair
5 skirt
6 BOOTS
7 sleeves
8 underpants
9 neck belt * 2
10 bracket

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) 00102610
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) 11004310
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) 23521610
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) 23521711
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) 23521810
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) 23521910
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) 23522010
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) 23522111
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) 23522213
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) 23522312
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) 23522313
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) 23522412
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) 23522511
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) 23522510
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) 23522512

#newproduct #Flagset #EdwarScissorhands #female #stylized #movie-inspired

csyeung

csyeung
Saw these in some other groups. Not sure what they were aiming for, some type of crossplay? I did want to mention I like how you can store the accessories in the stand/base. I think that's something other companies could pick up on maybe? certainly would save me time digging inside my boxes hehe.

brassco

brassco
oh..a different gender. Was Edward ever released? Time to get a partner!

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Rule 63

This may be based on the Bishoujo statues. At least it looks like it.
I really liked it. If I get this, I'll put some dark goth make-up or try to make her face a bit scary. Now these boots are really cool, I'm trying to get them loose too.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Dang it... got excited it might be the actual character. Ah well... ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
I am used to expecting something completely different when reading the titles of new products, but I've never been more wrong than this.

But it has Johnny Depp's name on it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
You need to read the WHOLE title, folks. Wink

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL. Edwar, eh? That common and obvious female version of the name Edward. Smile Ok, I get it, someone decided that a female version or counterpart would be fun. And she looks like it -- even kinda cute. But why drag Johnny Depp's name into the the title of this product...

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
I am surprised Hot Toys not doing Edward Scissorhands yet.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
But Hot Toys already did it.

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) Boneco_edward_scissorhands_maos_de_tesoura_escala_1_6_hot_toys_22701_3_20180925195449

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm not surprised. They had a Johnny Depp fetish for quite some time -- and perhaps in part because they seem to have a penchant for recycling (wholly or partly) head sculpts. I'm surprised they haven't made a set based on Nick of Time, but I suppose it was too obscure. Wink

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks, I wasn’t aware of the HT figure. Seems like it was from a while ago, which would explain it.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
So this actually IS based on a Bishoujo statue from Kotobukiya.

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) E8372752-ef8c-4e85-8c1e-15443c896511

brassco

brassco
i would like to know if the body can be changed...if the "scissorshands" can be transferred. Also, if the scissors can move.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
brassco wrote:i would like to know if the body can be changed...if the "scissorshands" can be transferred. Also, if the scissors can move.

My thoughts exactly about body swap... now it's more likely that the scissorhands don't move, since they're in the same position in every photo.

csyeung

csyeung
FreakinLobster wrote:So this actually IS based on a Bishoujo statue from Kotobukiya.

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) E8372752-ef8c-4e85-8c1e-15443c896511

I just discovered this myself as well! Good find freakinlobster. I was looking at the new bbk offering which is a gender swapped Michael Myers which also looks to be based on the Kotobukiya Bishoujo line. Is this line super popular? Makes me wonder if Flagset and BBK are same companies? I recall seeing the gender swapped freddy from Nightmare on Elm street as well by some other company before too.

Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) 232341lku8mqbfisrupfwm-528x668

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I forgot all about this figure. At the time it was first posted I wasn't really bothered, but I've been in a horror mood lately and now I think it's quite cute. I hadn't noticed that you can also change the hands on it to regular gloved hands, which means she could double as a non-scissorhanded goth girl. ;D

Regarding the body swap... that's hard to say. With Flagset, you don't always get skintones that are compatible with Tbleague. Often the tones are bit more reddish-golden/pinkish. So I think first it would depend on if the head would even match a tbleague body to begin with. Then you have those really slim arms, so probably only one of the petite bodies would work. To me it looks like it would be too much of a hassle. But that's just if we're talking tbleague swap. Maybe would have more luck with the recent slim/small bust Jiaou doll body. Just my thoughts... ;p

Diana

Diana
[quote="csyeung"]
FreakinLobster wrote:I recall seeing the gender swapped freddy from Nightmare on Elm street as well by some other company before too.
That was YMToys, and damn I really want this head sculpt, as well as that BBK Melva head. Really nice.

csyeung

csyeung
AerynDiana wrote:
That was YMToys, and damn I really want this head sculpt, as well as that BBK Melva head. Really nice.
[/quote]

Thanks!

That Melva head does look quite nice. The set is actually on the cheaper side too, I think it's 90 at osk atm.

brassco

brassco
Stylized - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset: 1/6 Edwar Scissorhands (FS-G001#) (NOT A MISSPELLING, AND NOT WHAT YOU THINK) Edwar

replace jointed body with S32A (mid bust, pale). Skin color matches, a hassle to put on, other than the boots not the correct joint, I am in love.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum