OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 tongue expression Mier YMT043 female head carving with detachable tongue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand: YMTOYS Tongue expression Mier ratio: 1/6
Item No.: YMT043A YMT043B YMT043C
Material: PVC
Order cut-off time: August 29, 2020
Shipping time: 4th quarter of 2020 Spot: 178 yuan
Selling point: the tongue can be split and the angle can be changed (need to be fixed by blue butyl rubber)
Product: YMTOYS honey
Scal: 1/6
No: YMT043A YMT043B YMT043C

Material: PVC
Perorder is available before: On August 29
Release date: Q4 2020

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 tongue expression Mier YMT043 female head carving with detachable tongue 14334310
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 tongue expression Mier YMT043 female head carving with detachable tongue 14334410
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 tongue expression Mier YMT043 female head carving with detachable tongue 14334411
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 tongue expression Mier YMT043 female head carving with detachable tongue 14334510
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 tongue expression Mier YMT043 female head carving with detachable tongue 14334511
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 tongue expression Mier YMT043 female head carving with detachable tongue 14334512
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 tongue expression Mier YMT043 female head carving with detachable tongue 14334610
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 tongue expression Mier YMT043 female head carving with detachable tongue 14334611
accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 tongue expression Mier YMT043 female head carving with detachable tongue 14334710

#newproduct #YMToys #TongueExpression #female #headsculpt #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Detachable anything sounds like a great idea, though I can't say I'm particularly interested in any of these options.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Well. There's not a lot to say about these, except I'm sure they'll sell Laughing

brassco

brassco
i'll be needing these tongues...different tongues or one tongue that can be positioned?

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Oh boy...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Rogerbee wrote:
Oh boy...

Couldn’t have said it better, Rog.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 tongue expression Mier YMT043 female head carving with detachable tongue C8485110

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I'd actually quite like that first one if it were a bit less, erm... y'know, down your throat.

Although admittedly I was reasonably interested in picking up one of these when they were announced

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1924-new-product-ymtoys-1-6-ymt025-suitable-for-white-female-body?highlight=ymtoys+yu

but the in-hand pics I have seen don't look great.

As I've learned with YMToys sculpts, the promos mean nothing - wait for some in-hand pics if you're interested in these.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
brassco wrote:i'll be needing these tongues...different tongues or one tongue that can be positioned?

Looks like it's just the one, which seeing as the underside of a human tongue is quite different to the upper surface, seems a bit mean of them.

I'm clearly starting to overthink this now Laughing

Delanie

Delanie
Oh dear...........Goddess !

very limited application as far as I can see , Ice Lolly perhaps, (hey I'm keeping it clean!) I do think some of these companies sometimes play to the lowest common denominator, no I'm not a prude I just cant help but think why?

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
The most disconcerting thing is that they all only appear to have one large front tooth Very Happy

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
"need to be fixed by blue butyl rubber"? I guess they mean Blu Tack.

The tongue would definitely look great on HT Harley Quinn open-mouth head.

MerylAkiba

accessory - NEW PRODUCT: YMToys: 1/6 tongue expression Mier YMT043 female head carving with detachable tongue Last-exit-to-springfield17

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum