OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 21030610

BLACKBOXTOYS 1/6 Guess Me Series: "007 NO TIME TO DIE GIRL"

PRODUCT ITEM NO.:
1. BBT9017A
2. BBT9017B
3. BBT9017C
4. BBT9017D

The product does not contain body, it is recommended to match TBLeague S19B wheat color medium breast body
NOT INCLUDED WITH BODY, TBLeague S19B Body's been used for photography

Accessories include:
SET INCLUDES:
Costume COSTUME:
1 X Silk dress (4 colors optional) SILK DRESS (4 COLOURS)
 Royal Blue ROYAL BLUE ---A
 BLACK---B
 Red RED---C
 Silver SILVER---D model REALISTIC HEAD-SCULPT "Paloma"
ACCESSORIES:
 Necklace Bracelet X 1PCS
 Earrings X 1PAIR
 Bracelet X 1PCS
Weapon WEAPON:
PPK Pistol PPK PISTOL X1
MP7 machine gun MP7 MACHINE GUN X1

accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20565510
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20565610
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20565710
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20565810
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20565910
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20570010
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20570110
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20570210
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20570410
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20570510
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20570610
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20570710
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20570811
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20570911
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20571011
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20571111
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20571212
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20571312
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20571413
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20571515
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20571614
accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 20571712

#newproduct #BlackBoxToys #GuessMeSeries #NoTimeToDieGirl #female #headsculpt #dress #accessories #clothing #movie-based

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
A little too "Selena Gomez" for the head sculpt for my liking, but overall they did a solid job with this it seems. So long as the final product is close to this, recreating her scenes from the coming Bond film should be pretty easy. The accessories are a bit blah though. I will probably wait till someone like blackopstoys parts it out.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1869101/mediaindex?ref_=nm_phs_md_sm For anyone who would like to compare.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Can't say I'm loving this but for the most part it seems nicely done ... at least in prototype.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Beautiful sculpt but, again, too small for the S19B body. Maybe it'll look proportionate with the smaller S25B.
I think its the same sculpt as their JOI but the paint apps turned it into Lucy Hale.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1313-new-product-blackbox-1-6th-scale-guess-me-series-virtual-girl-12-figure-nsfw-warning-though-edited-by-manufacturer

brassco

brassco
MeMyself&I wrote:A little too "Selena Gomez" for the head sculpt for my liking

I saw a Ana de Armas instead...

maybe this dress can fit other plumb body types...I'll go for the red one!

Ovy

Ovy
Is that Bond's daughter?

Btw, when reading the title I was somehow expecting Billie Ilish...Eilish?

shazzdan

shazzdan
I'll wait till I see the movie to decide.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I feel like the 'recommended body' doesn't look good with this headsculpt. I understand that it's probably the closest existing tbleague body they could find, but the shoulders and arms look odd. The headsculpt seems too small and round for the size of the body.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:I feel like the 'recommended body' doesn't look good with this headsculpt. I understand that it's probably the closest existing tbleague body they could find, but the shoulders and arms look odd. The headsculpt seems too small and round for the size of the body.

I was thinking the same thing. Unless they just forgot to pose them better, the shoulders really jut out at an unrealistic angle. I know that this has always been of some concern, but usually one can account for it to some extent. This, by the way, is one area in which the new S38A-S39B could have been done better -- I don't seem to be able to get the shoulders to stoop enough.

Ovy

Ovy
Btw, I think it's a really great opportunity for 1/6 companies to make this character: accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 434525f0-1727-11ea-9394-89cc26b7634f_800_420

And maybe the Rami Malik Villian, is there a headsculpt of him yet?

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
brassco wrote:
MeMyself&I wrote:A little too "Selena Gomez" for the head sculpt for my liking

I saw a Ana de Armas instead...

maybe this dress can fit other plumb body types...I'll go for the red one!

I saw it too, but it took a good bit of looking/comparing for me. I definitely see them going for Ana in this, but some angles in the pics are tripping me up to that end.

Ovy wrote:Btw, I think it's a really great opportunity for 1/6 companies to make this character: accessories - NEW PRODUCT: Black Box Toys: 1/6 Guess Me Series "No Time To Die-Girl" #BBT9017A/B/C/D Four colors 434525f0-1727-11ea-9394-89cc26b7634f_800_420

And maybe the Rami Malik Villian, is there a headsculpt of him yet?

Yes and yes please!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum