OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
threezero returns to the wasteland with the 1/6 scale T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor! This new fully-articulated collectible figure from the Fallout franchise be available for pre-order at https://www.threezerohk.com on August 21st, at 9:00 am HKT (previous day, 9:00 pm EDT)! Armor pieces are completely interchangeable with all previous threezero 1/6 Fallout figures.

©2020 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. FALLOUT, BETHESDA and related logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. or its affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.

* The estimated shipping date: 1st Quarter 2021.
* Shipping rates depend on the product weight/size and shipping locations.
* All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.
* Orders are not transferable to third parties.
* Final product may vary from prototype images

* THIS IS NOT A TOY, 15 YEARS+
CONTAINS SMALL PARTS, CHOKING HAZARD!

Features:

1/6 scale figure stands 14.5” (36.8 cm) tall
Fully-articulated, with over 35 points of articulation, including fingers
Incredible paint application and weathering effects
Special NCR Salvaged color scheme and logo decal
Armor pieces are completely interchangeable with all previous and future threezero 1/6 Fallout figures
Detailed endoskeleton underneath the exterior armor pieces
Helmet features a light-up LED function *
Exchangeable male head
Includes Minigun weapon accessory
* Requires AG1 x3 Button Cell Batteries (not included)

Materials: ABS, PVC, POM, magnet, fabric

Packaging size: ~(W340xH520xD193)mm (2kg)

Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 11324
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 2654
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 3429
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 4388
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 5372
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 6354
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 7344
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 8326
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 9311
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 10293
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 11325
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 12260
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 13244
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 14224
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 15207
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 16195
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 17185
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 18172
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 19157
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 20128
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 21160
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor 22141

#newproduct #Threezero #Fallout #T-45 #NCRSalvagedPowerArmor #male #videogame

shazzdan

shazzdan
I've been a huge Fallout fan since Wasteland in 1988.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow, very cool. These are not my usual cup of tea, but I'm very impressed with this one -- even before I saw it comes with an unmasked head sculpt as well. The sculpt of the armor, the surfacing/weathering, paint, everything comes together so nicely. I know a few people that would just love these sets.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
don´t get me wrong, the figures themselves (even though they are lacking a bit posing flexibility given the size) are simply great and everything "fallout" gets a very special place in my heart from the getgo.

still i can´t justify yet another full figure next to my t-45 and t-51 instead of a simple armor set.

the nuka cola paint job some years ago was an easy pass for i never use stuff like that ingame.
i was on the fence for the x-01 but in the end kept my wallet shut.

so far they are a great addition to my collection but a power armor should be rare in every fallout scenario (fallout 76 excluded given the multiplayer nature of the game)

there´s a 3d model of the x-01 available from someone for print but despite of its high quality, 100$ is a bit to expensive having all the printing flaws on my end and not guarantee for the quality of the item in hand(again not the fault of the one producing the model)

so 100-150€ for a final painted product(just the power armor pieces) or 50€ for a printable model straight from threezero would be the pricerange that i would throw further money at additional power armor stuff.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
I doubt that any other armor sets are ever going to happen because it would be a very unlikely and poorly marketable business model. Figure manufacturers rarely sell their clothing sets separately as it is, and that would be in a "normal" situation where the buyer can use the clothing on some other generic body. For a Fallout armor set to be viable however, somebody must already have bought a $380 figure and be willing to scrap (set aside) most of it in order to display the additional $120 alternate armor. That's got to be a pretty limited market, plus way less return-on-investment than selling a complete figure. This isn't Captain Action here. I know they did the Nuka Cola but I suspect that was a very special case where they had high fan demand and a desire to include it, but probably no confidence that it could support its own viable $380 figure.

If I didn't already own a Fallout figure (one being enough to keep me happy) this T-45 Salvaged might have been the representative one to get: it distills a lot of what is cool about these figs, nice logo and weathering, plus that minigun (same as the T-45 exclusive?)

Valiarde

Valiarde
My brother isn't an 1/6 collector but I always show him the stuff that is on the market and he is always excited - the one thing he is constantly asking me is a power armor from fallout haha. Nice to see this one. Looks cool.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
yup the mini gun is the same as the one from the original t-45. as for the t-45 i bought it "just in case" they wouldn't make a t-51 down the road. i dont regret owning one for it in itself is a great set piece but i prefer stuff i use in the games as well. and once i got my t-51b, i practically live in it.
and if it wasn't present in fallout new vegas i wouldn't even consider it canon despite it's appearance in fallout 3 ( fallout 1&2 had the perfect world imho and new vegas way made from the remnants of obsidian,soooo....)
but yeah i originally bought the t-45 with the full intent to switch the armor pieces if a t-51 set without frame came along. it didn't and threezero sold another figure Wink.
on a side note my t-45 helmet had a pretty unsightly gap were the two pieces were put together, i think due to the spring mechanism switching the leds on. having no means of replacement back in the day due to being sold out, plus buying from germany is its own hassle, i'd buy a single helmet in no time.

the question for me though is, if threezero holds the rights on the franchise, is there really no interest in other sets/figures apart from the power armor? how about a ncr trooper, raider, super mutant, ghoul or legionary of caesars ?
only vault suit sets if i recall correctly came from relatively small and at least to me unknown companies in small numbers. still the quality was good.

agentghost

agentghost
Tjolnir wrote:yup the mini gun is the same as the one from the original t-45. as for the t-45 i bought it "just in case" they wouldn't make a t-51 down the road. i dont regret owning one for it in itself is a great set piece but i prefer stuff i use in the games as well. and once i got my t-51b, i practically live in it.
and if it wasn't present in fallout new vegas i wouldn't even consider it canon despite it's appearance in fallout 3 ( fallout 1&2 had the perfect world imho and new vegas way made from the remnants of obsidian,soooo....)
but yeah i originally bought the t-45 with the full intent to switch the armor pieces if a t-51 set without frame came along. it didn't and threezero sold another figure Wink.
on a side note my t-45 helmet had a pretty unsightly gap were the two pieces were put together, i think due to the spring mechanism switching the leds on. having no means of replacement back in the day due to being sold out, plus buying from germany is its own hassle, i'd buy a single helmet in no time.

the question for me though is, if threezero holds the rights on the franchise, is there really no interest in other sets/figures apart from the power armor? how about a ncr trooper, raider, super mutant, ghoul or legionary of caesars ?
only vault suit sets if i recall correctly came from relatively small and at least to me unknown companies in small numbers. still the quality was good.

You should be happy that ThreeZero only makes power armor and not much else for Fallout. ThreeZero is great with armored figures BUT their human/non-armored figures are very poorly made in term of design and headsculpt. I got burned by their Game of Thrones line and will never buy their non-armored figure again.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I like the headsculpt on this.... too bad it probably won't be easy to come by on its own. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
i know it sucks when a figure you're looking forward to doesn't live up to the expectations, but right now threezero seems to be the only continuous source of fallout figures.
and personally i'd prefer something sub par and maybe salvageable to "nothing".
i shouldn't complain since i get something out of my 3d printer in terms of items and weapons but when it comes to clothing my skills fail miserably.
and printing armor without to many seams can be quite a pain. so right now i'd kill for a set of fallout 1/2 armor like metal or combat armor. as for head sculpts, considering you create your own character you can go for any substitute really that comes close to your ingame appearance.

by the way, i'm not sure the headsculpt from the figure will fit on every neckless body without having that giraffe effect. i can look it up for you later if this interests you.

cheers

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
[quote="Tjolnir"]

by the way, i'm not sure the headsculpt from the figure will fit on every neckless body without having that giraffe effect. i can look it up for you later if this interests you.

cheers[/quote

Thanks, Tjolnir! It's kind of you to offer to look into it. Smile

Ovy

Ovy
These are such beautiful pieces, watched some reviews on the older ones. The realistic/tall armor was a great design choice, the Fallout 3  ones were a bit weird interpretation.  I'd prefer the unpainted ones. With a trapper hat instead of the helmet, lackin an arm and a leg armor, with some blunt meele weapon.

But yeah, of course they are expensive.
It's one of my 1/6 dreams to make some kind of powered suit/armor with magnets and a figure that can be placed in there etc.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
hi folks,
i hope its okay to post some comparison pictures for the sake of explanation. if not, i´m sorry.
anyways, here´s a quick side by side with an old kurt dörr head from did.
as far as i know most of my heads with a neck have a similar construction, meaning being of softer material with a round inner ring around the bottom where the neck stump of the body is going to fit into.
the threezero "nate" head though as a "hollow" neck ending in a ball peg and is of a more solid material.
not that you couldn´t heat it up by any means, just keep it in mind.
the real showstopper could be the hole for a ball peg instead of a ring though, for i can´t remember any neck adapter i.e from coo models or similar bodies that had a ball without a modeled neck beneath.

on top of the power armor this is hidden by the collar of the blue vault suit, without something to attach properly or cover up i guess you´ll end up with a wobbly giraffe SadThreezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor A110
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor A210
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor A310
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor A410

since i don´t own a tape measure with inch please keep in mind those are centimeters  Razz

i had similar issues with a copy of a leon kennedy head (resident evil 2) i bought from ebay, where the neck-hole was so slim it wouldn´t fit on any neck adapters i had around. i ended up cutting and sanding off the sides of the neck to the brink of breaking it.
though it worked to some degree you can see it ain´t a perfect solution and looked like some "reverse-giraffe" effect almost.
oddly enough the length of the ball peg adapter didn´t change that for it either was to loose or placed to low on the shoulders, bummer.
sadly there isn´t a uniform head / neck type yet that spans across every company producing figures Crying or Very sad

i hope i could help a bit regarding the compatibility of threezeros head.

best regards

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for the comparison pics, Tjolnir! A helpful reference. Smile

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
glad i could help. guess it would be a major disappointment to go for the lengths of getting this head solo only to find it incompatible with a body.

MerylAkiba

I don't remember the NCR in Fallout 4, only in New Vegas. Are they going to have random armors from various game series? If so, I hope they make the Raider version. Very Happy Very Happy

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
to be honest i prefer the bulky look of 4's power armor over the simple suit look it had in 3 and nv. there are even several mods out there to switch them into new vegas' engine. gotta say them and the deathclaws look way better, the same can not be said for the ghouls and super mutants though Wink

agentghost

agentghost
Tjolnir wrote:i know it sucks when a figure you're looking forward to doesn't live up to the expectations, but right now threezero seems to be the only continuous source of fallout figures.
and personally i'd prefer something sub par and maybe salvageable to "nothing".
i shouldn't complain since i get something out of my 3d printer in terms of items and weapons but when it comes to clothing my skills fail miserably.
and printing armor without to many seams can be quite a pain. so right now i'd kill for a set of fallout 1/2 armor like metal or combat armor. as for head sculpts, considering you create your own character you can go for any substitute really that comes close to your ingame appearance.

cheers

what about the other way around?  Which HS brand would fit threezero Power Armor body?

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
this is in fact something i cant answer, for i display both my figures with the helmet on. i would suggest though that none of the regular neckless heads would sit high emough if, and thats a big if, the diameter itself would fit.
years ago i broke a coo model neck peg, which is internally attached to the body, i fear the damage here would be similar.
what i remember from various bodies, there were "rings" as accessories, never knew what they were for.
but i'd like to think if you got a head with neck you could slide a few of them rings over the threezero peg and give it enough friction to keep it in place.
as for the brands i personally own, hot toys, coo model, kaustik plastic and aci, the neck often ends a bit below the ear/jaw line so there'd be a gap if the balljoint would pop in.
again, wild speculation on my part, i might be terribly wrong.

okay here´s a small edit :
these pics aint mine but they show quite well the visible head of the sculpt down to the collar of the vault suit
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor Fallout_PO_v01_u-1200x628

i think with any neckless sculpt there´d just be an unsightly gap in certain poses.

another example :
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor -saxE6lY6EG_DqqxjzdegA0TEXTLakNjPb4l9_qv4pneRPdJJuZLYJ42XMIkTTzduWNJJhfrRgjK7xxUkR9i9ooQ3QTOR8XEX6nN

so far even their own sculpts from the game of thrones line seem to vary. for example i find a lose sculpt of the hound with a modeled neck, whereas eddard(?) stark comes without one.
same as this one, with the neck adapter having the opening straight at the bottom of the separate neck.
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 scale Fallout T-45 NCR Salvaged Power Armor C_4

sorry i can´t give a definitive answer on this one Crying or Very sad

agentghost

agentghost
hmm.. was thinking of using HOT TOYS HS on these because hot TOYS HS game is top notch, especially the female characters

Now I am hesitant to PO this badass armor

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum