OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Manmodel 1/6 figure clothing series MM012 female one-piece low-cut swimwear Five colors

It is suitable for female figure with a ratio of 1:6 (12 inches)

This product does not contain the body and head in the picture.

The garment fabrics used in this product have been washed repeatedly before production, and have not undergone the phenomenon of dyeing after 24 hours contact with the rubber body.

Note:
Model’s head sculpt: SUPER DUCK SET015-C
Model’s body: TBLeague pale Female Body with Stainless Steel Skeleton (head sculpt not included) S07C

MM012A (White)
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) 52920112
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) 52920110
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) 52920111
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) 52920114
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) 52920113

MM012B (Black)
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) 52920117
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) 52920116
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) 52920115

MM012C (Red)
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) 52920118
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) 52920119
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) 52920120

MM012D (Pink)
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) 52920121
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) 52920122
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) 52920124
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) 52920123

MM012E (Blue)
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) 52920125
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) 52920126
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) 52920127

#newproduct #female #swimsuit #accessory #clothing

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
WELL . . .

At least all the female seamless ladies have the proper bikini wax look down there for these outfits.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL. I think Manmodel needs to change its name. It is nice to see they provided 1.5 light color options.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
You got to notice the obviously blatant focus on how the model is posed where the viewer's eyes are going to be focused on . . . just like the 1:1 version.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
I'm almost dreading when I'll be attempting dress these sets on my seamless ladies.

Me: "OK. This is the new swimsuit you ladies wanted."

PHICEN / TBLeague Ladies: "It's not going to hurt / rub the wrong way is it? No wedgies front or back right? It's not going chafe is it? It kind of looks a bit uncomfortable. Will that make me look a bit plump? It's not going stain our skin is it?"

Me: "SIGH."

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
DeltaForceChung wrote:You got to notice the obviously blatant focus on how the model is posed where the viewer's eyes are going to be focused on . . . just like the 1:1 version.

My wife and I call that "Camera 6" whenever we watch a movie, TV show, live event or commercial, where a cut to another camera angle shows a blatant bust, crotch or booty shot. It happens all the time. You can't watch a Football game (college or pro -- manly Football, not soccer Razz), without there being at least one shot of a couple of hot girls, usually wearing low-cut tops, in the crowd. (I'm guessing that's their only job: "find the hot girls"; probably the same guys who scan the cheerleaders for those pre-and-post commercial break montages).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) C8485110

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Yeeeeah, That doesn’t look particularly comfortable! >.<

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
DeltaForceChung wrote:
Lynkhart wrote:Yeeeeah, That doesn’t look particularly comfortable! >.<

--

It's weird, but I feel as if I'm now comprehending more how there are women who go through the extreme discomfort of wearing intimate apparels, outfits, swimsuits, etc. where sensitive areas will be uncomfortable / under duress all in the name or art, self-esteem, sex appeal, attracting a prospective partner, etc.

Yikes!

I can tell you from personal experience I do not envy women their clothing. For Halloween one year at work (I worked at a restaurant), I dressed as a waitress, including underwear, pantyhose, and women’s shoes (the kind of diner-waitress outfit you’d see on the TV shoe Alice). Holy crap! Even that little bit was uncomfortable! I couldn’t even imagine how bad thongs and high-heels must feel. I applaud women for the things they put up with to make us happy.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) C8485110

MarkEl

It's really odd. Not much contouring or thought for body shape with the position of the side seams and that weird support band to prevent everything from spilling out. Looks like it was designed in about five minutes with no refinements. Agree that it looks uncomfortable.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
This is why I cringe so hard at a lot of the ‘sexy’ outfits and armour you see so often in this hobby - no attention is paid to practicality or comfort - granted, these aren’t real people, and most of the time it’s for aesthetics, but when all you can think of is ‘ouch, that’s going to CHAFE!’ it loses the appeal somewhat. XD

Ephiane

Ephiane
NEW PRODUCT: 1/6 Female One-Piece Low-Cut Swimwear (5 color options) (MM012) 6e99cb10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum