OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ahsoka Tano, a Togruta™ female, was the Padawan™ learner to Anakin Skywalker™ and a hero of the Clone Wars. Alongside Anakin, she grew from headstrong student into a mature leader. But her destiny laid along a different path than the Jedi™

Hot Toys is pleased to further expand its Star Wars: The Clone Wars collectible series by introducing a dynamic interpretation in 1/6th scale of the beloved character Ahsoka Tano representing her appearance in the final season of the acclaimed series!

The greatly detailed collectible figure is specially crafted with authentic styling featuring a skillfully crafted head sculpt with stunning likeness and articulated head-tails, specialized body to portray Ahsoka’s physique, finely tailored outfit and armor pieces, Ahsoka’s iconic lightsabers, a cloak, and a display base!

Enrich you Star Wars collection with this amazing 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure today!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS021
PRODUCT NAMEAHSOKA TANO™
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 29 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT WITH SEPARATE ROLLING EYEBALLS FEATURES, BLUE AND WHITE STRIPED MONTRALS AND HEAD-TAILS EQUIPPED WITH BENDABLE WIRES
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY YEON SUN JEON
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Ahsoka Tano in Star Wars: The Clone War
- Newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs features
- Highly-accurate facial expression, and detailed facial patterns
- Newly sculpted blue and white striped montrals and head-tails equipped with bendable wires
- Body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed
- One (1) pair of lightsabers holding hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- One (1) right fist
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) grey-colored poncho with weathering effects
- One (1) finely tailored navy blue and grey colored tunic with attached apron
- One (1) pair of navy-colored under-suit
- One (1) pair of navy blue colored gauntlets with forearm gloves
- One (1) pair of silver-colored knee guards
- One (1) pair of silver-colored calf guards
- One (1) pair of black-colored leather-like boots

Weapons:
- One (1) pair of blue lightsaber
- One (1) pair of blue lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)

Accessories:
- One (1) thermal detonator
- One (1) holoprojector
- One (1) hologram figure of Anakin Skywalker
- One (1) hologram figure of Obiwan Kenobi
- One (1) hologram figure of Yoda
- Specially designed figure stand and with character nameplate and Star Wars logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yeon Sun Jeon
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2021 – Q1, 2022

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details are subject to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11329
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2657
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3432
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4390
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5374
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6356
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7346
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8328
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9313
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10295
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11330
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12262
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13246
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14226
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15209
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16197
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17187
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18174
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19159

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #CloneWars #AshokaTano #female #Sci-Fi #animatedseries #alien

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting. Looks quite good, although the realism in the face seems to be a bit elusive -- then again, I'm not all that familiar with this character, and I realize we know her (mostly?) from the animated series, which would explain it. Given the way she holds the lightsabers in some shots, I wonder if they finally figured out a way of powering them without requiring permanent attachment to the lower arms.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
As I suspected, they went with my least favourite outfit and look for her Rolling Eyes , but I was prepared for that, so no big deal. I will probably try to pick up the headsculpt though (as I could mod it for a different version of her), and maybe the armour and lightsabers, but otherwise I'm sticking with my own custom versions. :')

It's not a bad looking figure, but I'm admittedly quite relieved that it's not a 'must-have' for me. Especially since I currently have about four different custom versions of this character in the works....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

agentghost

agentghost
skywalkersaga wrote:As I suspected, they went with my least favourite outfit and look for her Rolling Eyes ,  but I was prepared for that, so no big deal. I will probably try to pick up the headsculpt though (as I could mod it for a different version of her), and maybe the armour and lightsabers, but otherwise I'm sticking with my own custom versions. :')

It's not a bad looking figure, but I'm admittedly quite relieved that it's not a 'must-have' for me. Especially since I currently have about four different custom versions of this character in the works....

what is your favorite Ahsoka outfit?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
agentghost wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:As I suspected, they went with my least favourite outfit and look for her Rolling Eyes ,  but I was prepared for that, so no big deal. I will probably try to pick up the headsculpt though (as I could mod it for a different version of her), and maybe the armour and lightsabers, but otherwise I'm sticking with my own custom versions. :')

what is your favorite Ahsoka outfit?

I don't mind most of her outfits, aside from this one, lol. But my personal fave is mid-Clone Wars series, the burgundy dress and green lightsabers... aka her 'classic' look:

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Tumblr_p2yl9usMj11qfqhaxo3_r1_540

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Tumblr_p2qj6t85xr1qfqhaxo2_540

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Tumblr_p4wxvxZ3EX1qfqhaxo5_540

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Tumblr_py6nsiPu591w4t7wqo1_540

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Tumblr_p39a09HEUg1qfqhaxo4_540

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Tumblr_p2pafy0pOS1qfqhaxo3_540

ETA: While I prefer the mid-Clone Wars era and look, I also would have been fine with her Star Wars: Rebels outfit (especially since it would have gone nicely with my HT Vader):

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Tumblr_p1gceeg5Ar1se801to1_1280

The outfit they've gone with (from the final Clone Wars season) is somewhat similar to the Rebels one, but different enough to not really work for my purposes.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Interesting. Looks quite good, although the realism in the face seems to be a bit elusive -- then again, I'm not all that familiar with this character, and I realize we know her (mostly?) from the animated series, which would explain it. Given the way she holds the lightsabers in some shots, I wonder if they finally figured out a way of powering them without requiring permanent attachment to the lower arms.

I wonder if they even light up at all. Unless I missed it, I don’t see anything in the description that says they light up. I’m already in on a custom Ahsoka project through ArtFigures (need more aliens), so I’m not sure I need this one.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Stryker2011 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Interesting. Looks quite good, although the realism in the face seems to be a bit elusive -- then again, I'm not all that familiar with this character, and I realize we know her (mostly?) from the animated series, which would explain it. Given the way she holds the lightsabers in some shots, I wonder if they finally figured out a way of powering them without requiring permanent attachment to the lower arms.

I wonder if they even light up at all. Unless I missed it, I don’t see anything in the description that says they light up. I’m already in on a custom Ahsoka project through ArtFigures (need more aliens), so I’m not sure I need this one.

Yea, it looks like they won't light up, but I'm sure those that want it would probably get those cathode light up sabres.

I only watched a bit of rebels and have yet to watch clone wars. At the moment, I only know a tiny bit about her. I get why they went with the more realistic face with the other figures released. I wonder if they'll make another with the next season of Mandalorian and Rosario Dawson.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I

I want the armor as well, but not for a Star Wars themed anything. I just like the style and think it could work well in other things. I love Star Wars, and Ahsoka is an awesome character, but she doesn't really scratch my collecting itch. Plus Hot Toys is stupid expensive at times and I don't want to shell out that kind of money when she isn't one of my favorites.

Now that ROTJ, Battle of Endor Leia, she just came out at a bad time for me. *cries silently*

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, I broke down and POd this. And holy cow! It is already sold out at most of the smaller retailers — it really does suck how much Sideshow screws these other HT retailers here in North America.

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
She’s a hugely popular character, so I’m not surprised. :’)

Perhaps I might regret not getting it, but unfortunately I just cannot justify it after the amount of time and £££ I’ve put into my custom versions of her. Just hope I can actually finish some of those soon.

doodlehobby

Stryker2011 wrote:Well, I broke down and POd this. And holy cow! It is already sold out at most of the smaller retailers — it really does suck how much Sideshow screws these other HT retailers here in North America.
I've always wanted an Ahsoka figure, (regardless of scale) but extremy hard to find and get one where I'm located at retail. I was going to PO at Sideshow but glad to see my local shop getting it. So went with them. LOL Not sure what the shipping and import fees will be if I went with Side show, but might be more than PO'ng locally.

Just wish it was her younger self in Clone Wars. Maybe that'll be in future works? One can only dream...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Blogger pics are up for the production figure. Looks pretty good.

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE F2e5cc10
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE A4b73710
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 26e8da10
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4c96df10
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 62c97810
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 88023210
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE D9c28110
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 85cf2810
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6819e210

Valiarde

Valiarde
Pretty nice! Smile i went with the mando version of her though.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Pretty nice! Smile  i went with the mando version of her though.

I POd both, despite never seeing even one episode of TCW (can never have enough SW aliens). Here are some more pics:

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 48495410
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE E6000d10
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 46d9d810
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE F400a110
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9ee9a310
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 22abba10
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 01cfab10
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 99add410
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 59268410
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7dfc0410
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Bf85e510

Valiarde

Valiarde
Started watching TCW series just yesterday  Smile  But she is quiet a bit younger in season one.
 I don't think I need two of this character, but HT did a great job with this figure as far as I can see. Hope you post your pics once she arrives.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, looks like they did a great job (for a change). If I were to get one (or parts) I would probably go for the Mandalorian version.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
The figure looks really nice. The eye-movement system seems to work extremely well here.  

Unfortunately, I decided against POing her because of the seamless arms. Hot Toys has a long history of figures with tearing/crumbling arm-tubes (e.g. Sheva Alomar and Ada Wong), and with the orange-red skin there would be no easy way to replace it (except recoloring a TBleague body). Sad

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
They did do a good job with the eyes, it seems. That said, I’m still glad I passed on it since it’s not my preferred version of the character. I might try to find a few of the accessory pieces parted out though.

csyeung

csyeung
I think this turned out great! I didn't PO this version though. I decided to go with the Mando version.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Mine arrived today. Took a couple different light color pics. (The figure is pretty cool. Worried about that rubber outfit and the arms -- since HT uses a rubber that sucks worse than TBLeague bodies; the movable eyes are pretty cool -- but it's a pain in the butt to get the face plate out from the rest of the head. The tentacles are a bit movable, but not much. The shin guards are problematic as they really impede the ankle articulation; she's balanced rather precariously at the moment. My pictures don't show it well, but she's a rather nice orange color. The biggest letdown has to be that the lightsabers don't light up; I imagine they couldn't figure out how to make them do that with the rubber arms.)

HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE _dsc3718
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE _dsc3719
HotToys - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE _dsc3720

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum