OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ 501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Led by Captain Rex™, the 501st Legion is a tight-knit squadron of clone troopers known for strength of character and unwavering loyalty. Upon being reunited with Ahsoka Tano™, the soldiers of the 501st show their allegiance to their former commander by altering their clone armor in an homage for her Togruta™ markings.

Continue to expand the Star Wars: The Clone Wars collectible series, Hot Toys is excited to a present a Deluxe Version of the 1/6th scale Clone Trooper from the 501st Battalion based on this critically acclaimed animated series!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the iconic Clone Troopers in Star Wars: The Clone Wars featuring meticulously crafted and finely detailed recreation of Clone Trooper armor and helmet, skillfully applied weathering effects, a range of weapons, a jetpack and a display base!

The Deluxe Version will exclusively include an interchangeable Phase 1 Clone Trooper helmet, an orange patterned Clone Trooper helmet, a backpack with cover and a rotary blaster cannon for sophisticated collectors!

Build up your Star Wars: The Clone Wars collection with the new 1/6th scale 501st Battalion Clone Trooper Collectible Figure today!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS023
PRODUCT NAME501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESROTARY BLASTER CANNON, PHASE 1 CLONE TROOPER HELMET, ORANGE COLORED PATTERNED CLONE TROOPER HELMET, BACKPACK WITH COVER
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A

The 1/6th scale 501st Battalion Clone Trooper™ Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Clone Trooper from 501st Battalion in Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Newly developed Clone Trooper helmet with weathering effect (Phase 2)
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Eight (Cool pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands for holding gun
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- Two (2) pair of gesture hands

Costume:
- One (1) newly crafted Clone Trooper armor with blue details and weathering effects
- One (1) white belt
- One (1) black colored under-suit
- One (1) pair of white colored boots with weathering effects

Weapons:
- One (1) rotary blaster cannon***
- One (1) rocker launcher
- One (1) blaster rifle
- One (1) blaster pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) blue colored patterned Clone Trooper helmet with weathering effects (Phase 1)***
- One (1) orange colored patterned Clone Trooper helmet with weathering effects***
- One (1) backpack with cover***
- One (1) magnetically attachable jetpack with two (2) real-like thruster fire accessories
- Two (2) thermal detonator
- Specially designed dynamic figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2021 – Q1, 2022

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ 501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11331
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ 501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2658
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ 501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3433
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ 501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4391
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ 501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5375
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ 501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6357
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ 501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7347
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ 501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8329
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ 501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9314
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ 501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10296
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ 501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11332
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ 501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12263
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ 501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13247
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ 501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14227
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ 501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15210
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ 501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16198
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ 501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17188
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ 501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18175

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #CloneWars #501stBattalion #CloneTrooper #Deluxe #male #Sci-Fi #animatedseries

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another very cool sets. The clone troopers were one of the things I did like in the Prequels, although nothing can displace the original Stormies in my heart. Smile I haven't looked up the details, but I imagine this means some duplication of elements from Captain Rex -- which should keep the costs down (mostly for HT, not us). I can imagine the feeding frenzy for parted out parts among kitbashers wanting to make one of each to have standing around simultaneously.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nice that there's a 'random' 501st Clone Trooper -- I suppose if I were an army builder I'd be all over that. As it is, though, it's not a must-have, especially at HT prices.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

csyeung

csyeung
Great for trooper collectors as well as clone war fans. I'm sure many will buy multiples. Luckily for me I don't collect these or my wallet would be burning.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Upon closer inspection, I will definitely attempt to track down some of the parts and accessories from this set -- possibly the phase I helmet, and backpack. The backpack is an accessory I've been trying to find and/or figure out how to make for ages, as has been impossible to get as the Sideshow boxed sets that have it tend to go for super high prices, and are almost never parted out.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Upon closer inspection, I will definitely attempt to track down some of the parts and accessories from this set -- possibly the phase I helmet, and backpack. The backpack is an accessory I've been trying to find and/or figure out how to make for ages, as has been impossible to get as the Sideshow boxed sets that have it tend to go for super high prices, and are almost never parted out.

I would have bet that you would have gone for the Deluxe to get the two different helmets.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ 501ST BATTALION CLONE TROOPER™ (DELUXE VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2011 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Upon closer inspection, I will definitely attempt to track down some of the parts and accessories from this set -- possibly the phase I helmet, and backpack. The backpack is an accessory I've been trying to find and/or figure out how to make for ages, as has been impossible to get as the Sideshow boxed sets that have it tend to go for super high prices, and are almost never parted out.

I would have bet that you would have gone for the Deluxe to get the two different helmets.

Ha, good guess. Wink

As much as I love the 501st Clones, I can't really justify getting the whole set for a random Clone. I still have Commander Cody and Captain Rex on PO, along with that new Anakin, plus I need to leave space for the eventual Clone Wars Obi-Wan, which is much higher on my 'must have' list. (Not to mention all the other figures on my wishlist that haven't been announced yet.) That said, I do hope I can eventually track down some of the accessories from this set, as they look great and would be useful for some planned photoshoot ideas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum