OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

STAR WARS Han Solo Mudtrooper by Hot Toys (updated)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

BAMComix

GubernatorFan wrote:Mos Eisley it ain't, but they still look great in it. Like they wandered in from another time/space dimension.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Let's just hope the Falcon doesn't get stolen from the pub car park out back! Laughing Laughing Laughing

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
BAMComix wrote: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  Let's just hope the Falcon doesn't get stolen from the pub car park out back! Laughing Laughing Laughing

LOL. I thought your BAM agents would protect it. Or will Scotty take it for a ride? By the way, I meant to say, I've been enjoying the rest of your flickr photostream!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

BAMComix

GubernatorFan wrote:
BAMComix wrote: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  Let's just hope the Falcon doesn't get stolen from the pub car park out back! Laughing Laughing Laughing

LOL. I thought your BAM agents would protect it. Or will Scotty take it for a ride? By the way, I meant to say, I've been enjoying the rest of your flickr photostream!

Laughing Laughing Laughing . Yeah, most probably!

Hey, thanks for checking out my flickr, It's where I post most of my comic stories bounce bounce

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:Hey, thanks for checking out my flickr, It's where I post most of my comic stories bounce bounce

No problem. Thanks for having it. So much cool and fun stuff to be found there. Among others, I loved Chun-Li with R2. But I haven't gone through all of them yet.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Hey, thanks for checking out my flickr, It's where I post most of my comic stories bounce bounce

No problem. Thanks for having it. So much cool and fun stuff to be found there. Among others, I loved Chun-Li with R2. But I haven't gone through all of them yet.

I will be posting more from there soon Very Happy . I hope you enjoy the rest of the pics. You will see my journey from action man / joe to 1/6 Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:I will be posting more from there soon Very Happy . I hope you enjoy the rest of the pics. You will see my journey from action man / joe to 1/6 Very Happy

Oh I'm exploring it gradually, and enjoying it pretty thoroughly.

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:
BAMComix wrote:I will be posting more from there soon Very Happy . I hope you enjoy the rest of the pics. You will see my journey from action man / joe to 1/6 Very Happy

Oh I'm exploring it gradually, and enjoying it pretty thoroughly.

Thank you! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum