OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 "Shining Blade"- Roselinde Freyja Action Figure (#TS06)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
TOYSEIIK: Shining Blade Roselinde Freyja 1/6th Seamless Action Figure

ローゼリンデ绍介ヴァレリア地方に存する小さな島國、クラントール王国に傳する戦巫女.
银の长髪をなびかせ、美しいスタイルを持つ.
Adult びた式を飘わせる16歳の少女。 Etiquette is しく, 偗い character.
1 person of "シャイニングブレイド" 封印に关わる歌姫(ローレライ).
セクシーな水着姿で commercialization!

Item No: TS06
Bar code: 4580687050063

Company Profile
Founded in 2017 in Tokyo, Japan. It as an integration of R&D, production and sales primarily focuses on the category of Action Figure. Taking advantage of the high quality and abundant anime manga resources of Japan and PHICEN's popular seamless bodies, TOYSEIIKI aims to present clients with all kinds of lifelike action figures.

Company description TOYSEIIKI Co., Ltd. was established in 2017 in Tokyo, Japan.
The manga of Japan’s アニメやmanga is 気キャラクターをPHICEN company’s シームレス moveable technology, リアルなシームレスアクションフィギュアをィギュアをちちちちち貨貨ぺちちちぺぺぺぺぺぺをぺをぺぺもて

Product Profile
Roselinde is a war shrine maiden who lives in the Valelia district, Crantor kingdom, an island country. She is also one of the divas concerned with "Shining Blade". She has long silver hair, and though being only 16-year old and gentle , she has an adult personality. This product commercializes it in a sexy swimsuit look!
Packing list:

1) 1 x head sculpts
2) 1 x 1/6 female seamless body with metal skeleton
3) 2pairs x interchangeable gloved hands
4) 1 x bikini suit
5) 1 x skirt with a bikini
6) 1 pair x bracelets
7) 1 anklet accessories
Cool 1 x necklace accessories
9) 1 x holder and base

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 1.21 kg
Measurements: 24.3cm * 9cm * 38.0cm

6 products/master carton
GW: 8.2 kg
Measurements: 58.2cm * 25.5cm * 40.5cm

Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 "Shining Blade"- Roselinde Freyja Action Figure (#TS06) 15222210
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 "Shining Blade"- Roselinde Freyja Action Figure (#TS06) 15222710
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 "Shining Blade"- Roselinde Freyja Action Figure (#TS06) 15223210
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 "Shining Blade"- Roselinde Freyja Action Figure (#TS06) 15223810
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 "Shining Blade"- Roselinde Freyja Action Figure (#TS06) 15224210
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 "Shining Blade"- Roselinde Freyja Action Figure (#TS06) 15224811
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 "Shining Blade"- Roselinde Freyja Action Figure (#TS06) 15225110
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 "Shining Blade"- Roselinde Freyja Action Figure (#TS06) 15225411
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 "Shining Blade"- Roselinde Freyja Action Figure (#TS06) 15225710
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 "Shining Blade"- Roselinde Freyja Action Figure (#TS06) 15230210
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 "Shining Blade"- Roselinde Freyja Action Figure (#TS06) 15230611
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 "Shining Blade"- Roselinde Freyja Action Figure (#TS06) 15231011
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 "Shining Blade"- Roselinde Freyja Action Figure (#TS06) 15231312
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 "Shining Blade"- Roselinde Freyja Action Figure (#TS06) 15231711
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 "Shining Blade"- Roselinde Freyja Action Figure (#TS06) 15232510
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 "Shining Blade"- Roselinde Freyja Action Figure (#TS06) 15232910
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI: 1/6 "Shining Blade"- Roselinde Freyja Action Figure (#TS06) 15233410

#newproduct #ToySeiiki #ShiningBlade #RoselindeFreyja #Sega #videogame #female #Anime-style

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
I suspect this is one of those Manga / Anime / Videogame figures that look appealing enough, if not particularly original. Then you get to Price, and they are far more expensive than any comparable TBL figure, even though they are openly using a TBL body.

There is really no justification for it except conventionally the makers of Anime collectibles allow themselves a higher markup than 1/6 figures do, and the marketplace has come to accept it, and figures like this one tap into that (or so I assume, haven't seen the price yet). If you compare the prices to actual value aspects like paint apps or engineering, then compared to most Anime collectibles, Hot Toys looks positively generous (and this is the only context in which I'd say that).

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Not my cup of Anime, but what do we think it is, one of those new 42/43 bodies?

The useless feet (or flippers as one Forum member rightly called them) look a little more acceptable if it is. Doesn't look exaggerated enough to be one of the forthcoming 'anime' 36/37 bodies, and seems a mite too 'curvy round the back' for a 34/35.

I like the jewelry, though.

EDIT: Whoa there - 24cm? That's TBL 24/25 or even 26/27 size... scratch

csyeung

csyeung
This looks pretty close to what TBL offered in their recent bodies with heads heh. Looks like floppy feet and I'd be concerned with what looks like plastic molded bikini which will probably break out of the box.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I was thinking it would be too small for one of the new floppy-footed 42/43s, but then I realised I can't read measurements properly. Embarassed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum