OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "300: Rise of an Empire" Female General Artemisia 3.0 [Dual Version]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product number SA0045X (without base) / SA0045C (with base)
Product name General Artemisia (ARTEMISIA 3.0)
Scale 1/6 (height about 30 cm)
Series my favorite movie series

1/6 Female General Artemisia (ARTEMISIA 3.0) event dolls include:
-1/6 movable body, about 29 cm in height
-A movable body with multiple joints
-Reality is extremely high, realizing the role of the female general in the movie "300 Warriors: Rise of an Empire"
-A head sculpt of the female general Artemisia with delicate facial expressions and delicate skin patterns, with car hair

1. Accessories:
5 replaceable palms, including:
-1 pair of natural palms
-1 right hand with bow, sword and dagger
-1 left hand that can hold a sword
-1 left hand that can hold an arrow

2. Clothing:
-1 black short-sleeved jersey (with golden silk screen)
-1 long battle skirt
-1 set of black armor
-1 belt (ABS)
-1 set of shoulder armor (ABS)
-1 pair of bracer armor (ABS)
-1 pair of black stockings
-1 pair of leather shoes

3. Other accessories:
-2 swords
-1 dagger
-1 bow
-1 arrow
-1 flag

4. Limited edition: 300 pcs (SA0045X-with scene base)
Normal version: no scene base

Sale Date: 2020 Q4

** The final product may be slightly different from the prototype.
** All information is subject to change without notice.

300 Rise of an Empire characters, names and related indicia are (C) & TM Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.; TM & (C) WBEI (s20).
(C) 2020 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

================================================= =======
PRODUCT CODE SA0045X (with Diorama) / SA0045C (no Diorama)
PRODUCT NAME Artemisia 3.0 Limited Edition
SCALE 1/6 SCALE (APPROX. 29 CM HEIGHT)
SERIES MY FAVOURITE MOVIE SERIES

Star Ace presents the extremely limited Deluxe Edition Sixth Scale Figure of Artemisia from the movie 300: Rise of an Empire.
This version of Eva Green as the ruthless leader of the Persian Armada features a new polyresin display base decorated with the masks of the Immortals, the Persian assassination squad. The base has a flexible metal support rod for achieving any action pose.
This Deluxe version also features an enhanced head painting technique used from a new paint master and sewn-in fabric hair. This officially licensed Sixth Scale figure has Artemisia in her leather battle armor and is equipped with multiple weapons.
This special deluxe edition of Artemisia is limited to only 300 pieces, so do not miss your chance to add her to your 300 collection!
The 1/6th scale General Artemisia 3.0 Collectible figure features:
-1:6th scale body, approximately 29 cm tall with over 30 points of articulation
-Fully realized authentic likeness of Eva Green as General Artemisia in the movie “300: Rise of an Empire” with accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
-Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted with rooted hair

PARTS:
-Five (5) interchangeable hands including:
-One (1) pair of open hands;
-One (1) right hand for holding bow, sword or dagger
-One (1) left hand for holding sword
-One (1) left hand for holding the arrow

COSTUME:
-One (1) Black shirt with gold printing
-One (1) Black skirt
-One (1) Black chest armor
-One (1) Black belt
-One (1) set arm bracers
-One (1) set shoulder bracers
-One (1) pair of black shoes

ACCESSORIES:
-Two (2) Swords
-One (1) Dagger
-One (1) Bow
-One (1) Arrow

FIGURE STAND
One (1) Polyresin Diorama with bendable clip (SA0045X – Limited Edition for 300 pcs)
One (1) stand (SA0045C – without diorama)

Release Date: Q4, 2020

**PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
**PRODUCT DETAILS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE

300: Rise of an Empire characters, names and related indicia are (C) & TM Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc..

TM & (C) WBEI (s20)
(C) 2020 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "300: Rise of an Empire" Female General Artemisia 3.0 [Dual Version] 15571210
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "300: Rise of an Empire" Female General Artemisia 3.0 [Dual Version] 15571610
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "300: Rise of an Empire" Female General Artemisia 3.0 [Dual Version] 15571710
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "300: Rise of an Empire" Female General Artemisia 3.0 [Dual Version] 15571910
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "300: Rise of an Empire" Female General Artemisia 3.0 [Dual Version] 15572110
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "300: Rise of an Empire" Female General Artemisia 3.0 [Dual Version] 15572210
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "300: Rise of an Empire" Female General Artemisia 3.0 [Dual Version] 15572410
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "300: Rise of an Empire" Female General Artemisia 3.0 [Dual Version] 15572611
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "300: Rise of an Empire" Female General Artemisia 3.0 [Dual Version] 15572610
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "300: Rise of an Empire" Female General Artemisia 3.0 [Dual Version] 15573111
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "300: Rise of an Empire" Female General Artemisia 3.0 [Dual Version] 15573211
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "300: Rise of an Empire" Female General Artemisia 3.0 [Dual Version] 15573412
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "300: Rise of an Empire" Female General Artemisia 3.0 [Dual Version] 15573811
NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "300: Rise of an Empire" Female General Artemisia 3.0 [Dual Version] 15574210

#newproduct #StarAceToys #300:RiseofanEmpire #Artemisia3.0 #female #movie

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another one? If they manage to maintain this quality for the final product, it would be impressive. Still not 100% accurate but at least attractive. Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
Better than the last version. Might get the head if it stays true to the prototype

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That body... is hideous. And we are talking Star disgrAce, so I wouldn’t count on the final product looking even half as good...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "300: Rise of an Empire" Female General Artemisia 3.0 [Dual Version] C8485110

Diana

Diana
Will keep an eye out for the head.
Jointed? Not even semi-seamless? Neutral

But now I'm hoping we'll get a 1/12 version of this character by BY-ART to join "King of Sparta" and "Themistocles"... Very Happy

blackpool

blackpool
it's quite an upgrade from the previous versions but still so faaaaaaaaar from miss Eva Green! (I also agree on the body, when nearly all brands have found semi or full seamless options StarAce offers some ugly jointed elbows)

agentghost

agentghost
What's "DUAL" about this version?

Wow, 3rd try, still suck. Fugly Headsculpt, extremely fugly elbow joint, listed at HOT TOYS premium price

csyeung

csyeung
after the bride, I don't trust Star Ace. The prototype doesn't look like Eva Green in proto, I can't imagine it will look any better on final. I quite liked her character in the movie.

blackpool

blackpool
agentghost wrote:What's "DUAL" about this version?

Wow, 3rd try, still suck.  Fugly Headsculpt, extremely fugly elbow joint, listed at HOT TOYS premium price

Totally sharing your opinion on the figure!

About the "dual" my guess is there are two versions, without or with an optional fugly stand to put her on lol

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Maybe “Dual” means, from the “Dual Scene” between her and Themistokles... with Star Ace, it’s anyone’s guess.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: STAR ACE Toys: 1/6 "300: Rise of an Empire" Female General Artemisia 3.0 [Dual Version] C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
Stryker2011 wrote:Maybe “Dual” means, from the “Dual Scene” between her and Themistokles... with Star Ace, it’s anyone’s guess.

That's another valid explanation! At first I thought it was because of her dual swords Laughing

Ovy

Ovy
It's interesting that the company has a certain talent for aesthetics when it comes to dynamic promo pics, but the joints!! xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum