OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
NSFW (?) -- The newly assembled "Death Star Trooper" (HERE) just had to get into a silly adventure. As always, this is intended for comedy, and while it does not depict anything explicit, it does make reference to adult themes and therefore may not be suitable for every setting or audience. Although already censored, two more informative images have been hidden as spoilers; you can click on them to view them if you wish.

For the previous installment of Star Wars silliness, check out the Silver Linings story.

Loosely inspired by the "How it should have ended" series...

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe0110

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe0210

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe2910

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe0310

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe0410

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe0510

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe0610

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe0710

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe0810

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe0910

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe2810

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe1010

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe1110

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe1210

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe1310

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe1410

Quasi-explicit censored IMAGE hidden as Spoiler
Click if you wish to view IMAGE:

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe2910

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe1610

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe1710

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe1810

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe1910

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe2010

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe2110

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe2210

Quasi-explicit censored IMAGE hidden as Spoiler
Click if you wish to view IMAGE:

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe3010

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe2410

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe2510

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe2611

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe2711

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe3111

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) Swhe3210

For the previous installment of Star Wars silliness, check out the Silver Linings story.

#starwars #comedy #parody #scifi #fiction #hottoys #sideshow #phicen #tbleague

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Haha! That was awesome. Very funny.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) C8485110

Nekk-ra

Leia gets around, but I can't begrudge her taste in men.😘

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Haha! That was awesome.  Very funny.

Thank you. Very glad you found it funny. That's the goal! Smile

Nekk-ra wrote:Leia gets around, but I can't begrudge her taste in men.😘

LOL Nicely put! Of course, she carries the burden of being the only female character from the Original Trilogy to be turned into (multiple) high-end sixth-scale action figures... and I like to think of her as empowered and emancipated. Smile

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very cool, great story! Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Very cool, great story! Laughing

Thank you very much. Glad you liked it.

Ovy

Ovy
Well, that was weird and silly as promised. I think some of the posing is very good, especially Cavil getting into the shirt or the Times Square pic.you really have quite some personal in your collection, hope no domino incidents occurred.
 But I think the celebration after mass genociding her home planet is a bit out of character for Leia.

The intermission pics are loosely based on this?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
"A few moments later" made famous on TV as "The Boot Scene" (as it came to be called in the terminology) -- thanks to Captain Kirk on the original Star Trek TV show. Kirk would start making out with some space babe, and then the show would cut to commercial; when they came back to the show, Kirk would generally be shirtless, pulling on his boots, while his latest conquest was fixing her hair or something. It became a trope of TV shows from that point forward to imply our hero (rarely the heroine) got him some during the break.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

StarWars - STAR WARS A Happy Endings Story (Original Trilogy) (updated) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:Well, that was weird and silly as promised. I think some of the posing is very good, especially Cavil getting into the shirt or the Times Square pic.you really have quite some personal in your collection, hope no domino incidents occurred.
But I think the celebration after mass genociding her home planet is a bit out of character for Leia.

Thank you very much. Amazingly enough, there was no domino incident this one time. Even Vader didn't lose any tusks (though he did have a quick tumble). Smile

Whoa! Back up a little! No one blew up Leia's "home planet of Alderaan" in this version of the script! The "alternate form of persuasion" was using Officer Kavil's charms. And it worked. What was blown up was the rebel base on the otherwise uninhabited (or at least un-sentient-inhabited) Yavin 4. A version of the script included Leia commenting that none of her so-called friends had attempted to rescue her from her being in trouble with her dad. But I guess that didn't make it into the footage we see.

As to the "intermission" pics, see my response to Stryker below.

Stryker2011 wrote:"A few moments later" made famous on TV as "The Boot Scene" (as it came to be called in the terminology) -- thanks to Captain Kirk on the original Star Trek TV show. Kirk would start making out with some space babe, and then the show would cut to commercial; when they came back to the show, Kirk would generally be shirtless, pulling on his boots, while his latest conquest was fixing her hair or something. It became a trope of TV shows from that point forward to imply our hero (rarely the heroine) got him some during the break.

This really puts it into perspective. Never having been much of a Star Trek watcher (and certainly not of the original series), I was only vaguely -- perhaps even only subconsciously -- aware of this. But it was partly intended this way (and on two occasions that is exactly what it "covers up"); more generally, it simply indicates the passage of more than a mere moment in time. In the original Star Wars film they used establishing shots of the Death Star in transition from another scene to action there, and that is the most direct influence on what I did here.

But no, we can safely say no Sponge Bob influences whatsoever.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
"Why Can't We Have Zippers!?" Nice one, GF!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:"Why Can't We Have Zippers!?" Nice one, GF!

Thank you very much, Rollo. Glad you liked it. You do realize Lucas had forbidden any visible conventional modern real-world fastenings in the costuming, right? Everything had to be concealed and/or velcro.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Very entertaining. Set and photography excellent.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Very entertaining.  Set and photography excellent.

Thank you very much for the kind words, I'm glad you liked it.

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
GubernatorFan wrote:
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Very entertaining.  Set and photography excellent.

Thank you very much for the kind words, I'm glad you liked it.

It was very well-done.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:It was very well-done.

I really appreciate that. Given your photographic experience, it is quite the compliment.

ZombieTestSubject

Hilarious, yet somehow maybe more realistic than the real thing. "Aren't you a little too tall for a Naval Guard?" "Stormtrooper Monthly?" Brilliant! And is that the imperial flag she is wrapped in? Like I mentioned somewhere else I love seeing all this Star Wars stuff here.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Star Wars Fans will kill me for that comment, but You write a better story than the original Laughing
Fantastic !

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Star Wars Fans will kill me for that comment, but You write a better story than the original Laughing Fantastic !

Well, this fan will not kill you for this comment (or any other reason), and is profoundly flattered and pleased you liked it. Smile

Diana

Diana
Aw thank you!! That was fun! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum