OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones"-Tormund Giant Buster action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Threezero perfectly reproduces the character of the seventh season of the HBO TV show "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones": Tormund Giantsbane (Tormund Giantsbane) with superb craftsmanship.

"A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones"-1/6 scale Tormund Giant Buster action figure. Details:
Highly restore the roles in TV series.

TM & (C) 2020 Home Box Office, Inc.

*Delivery date: Estimated in the second quarter of 2021.
*Shipping charges are based on product weight/size and delivery area.
*All orders without payment will be cancelled after the pre-sale.
*All orders cannot be transferred to a third party.
*The picture is for reference only, and the product is subject to the final product.

※This product contains small parts that may be suffocating. It is only suitable for people over 15 years old.

SKU: 3Z0106

Describe about 12 inches (~31 cm) tall;
Dedicated action figure body;
Exquisite like real head sculpture;
Fine and cold-resistant, tailor-made clothing;
Faux fur savages coat;
Belt
trousers;
A pair of boots
Exchangeable hands:
A pair of relaxed hands;
A pair of fist hands;
A pair of hands for weapons;
Accessories:

Climbing rope
Sword and scabbard
Tomahawk
Dragon crystal axe
Dragon Crystal Dagger.

Materials used: ABS, PVC, POM (fabric used in clothing)
Packing size: ~ (W230 x H360 x D110) mm (1.3 kg)

Game of Thrones – 1/6 Tormund Giantsbane
The Tormund Giantsbane collectible figure features an authentically detailed likeness to the character's appearance in the Season 7 of the hit HBO television series Game of Thrones.

1/6th scale Game of Thrones Tormund Giantsbane collectible details:
Highly-accurate likeness to the character as portrayed in the television series.

TM & (C) 2020 Home Box Office, Inc.

* The estimated shipping date: 2nd Quarter 2021.
* Shipping rates depend on the product weight/size and shipping locations.
* All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.
* Orders are not transferable to third parties.
* Final product may vary from prototype images

* THIS IS NOT A TOY, 15 YEARS+
CONTAINS SMALL PARTS, CHOKING HAZARD!

12” (~31cm) tall
Fully-articulated figure
Realistic head sculpt
Tailored clothing with finely detailed textures and weathering
Faux-fur Wildling coat
Belt
Pants
One pair of boots
Exchangeable hands:
One pair of relaxed hands
One pair of fists
One pair for holding weapons
Accessories:

Climbing rope
Sword with scabbard
Battle axe
Dragonglass Axe
Dragonglass dagger
Materials: ABS, PVC, POM (costume uses fabric)
Packaging size: ~ (W230 x H360 x D110)mm (1.3kg)

Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones"-Tormund Giant Buster action figure 16591711
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones"-Tormund Giant Buster action figure 16592010
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones"-Tormund Giant Buster action figure 16592411
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones"-Tormund Giant Buster action figure 16592911
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones"-Tormund Giant Buster action figure 16593611
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones"-Tormund Giant Buster action figure 16594011
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones"-Tormund Giant Buster action figure 16594511
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones"-Tormund Giant Buster action figure 16595010
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones"-Tormund Giant Buster action figure 16595411
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones"-Tormund Giant Buster action figure 16595911
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones"-Tormund Giant Buster action figure 17000411
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones"-Tormund Giant Buster action figure 17000811
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones"-Tormund Giant Buster action figure 17001211
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones"-Tormund Giant Buster action figure 17001612
Threezero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "A Song of Ice and Fire: Game of Thrones"-Tormund Giant Buster action figure 17002011

#newproduct #Threezero #GameofThrones #Tormund #GiantBuster #male #HBO #Fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Is the head sculpt 100% accurate? Probably not, although I'm having trouble putting my finger on it. But overall the whole figure/set looks absolutely awesome. Threezero have done very well in this line and have improved over time. It shows here. I don't know whether or not I will go for it, but I'm loving it.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Welcome and unexpected.  Looks good.  It is probably brave on Threezero's part to reach further down into the Game of Thrones character bucket.  I would say that Jon Snow, Denerys, Ned Stark, Tyrion and others are “Level 1” and Brienne and the Hound are “Level 2” but this guy Tormund is Threezero's first figure from "Level 3" going by his screen time or plot significance -- though offset a bit by being a warm performance that is fan-appreciated.  I have the sense that people felt cooled on GoT collectibles after the series ended (even if they weren't in the group turned off by the ending; and possibly also because we know there are going to be no spin-offs or direct sequels).  So I genuinely wish Threezero luck if they plan to go this deep down into the character roster, post-conclusion. I think this figure shows they do plan to go much deeper -- if they were in wrapping-it-up mode, Sansa Stark and Melisandre would be getting made ahead (instead) of him.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I am solely a book fan when it comes to this series, but I do have a soft spot for this actor. Really wish that ThreeZero sculpts were easier to find parted out, as I would love to pick this one up for a potential custom.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Nekk-ra

Instant pre-order. Loved how the actor portrayed the character (as well as being a fan of some of his previous work), and Jon needs his strong right hand.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I'm a fan of the ouftfit. HS is also nice, might even try to root it. Lets say this guy or the barbarian soul might be one of my next orders...maybe

Diana

Diana
If I was a GoT collector I'd be thrilled. This looks great to me.

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:Is the head sculpt 100% accurate? Probably not, although I'm having trouble putting my finger on it. But overall the whole figure/set looks absolutely awesome. Threezero have done very well in this line and have improved over time. It shows here. I don't know whether or not I will go for it, but I'm loving it.

Probably the hair is to neatly combed haha. My memory of Tormund is always a bit more wild and tussled hair.

I feel like its a very good likeness and the clothing looks great. If this had been released at the height of the GOT craze, I'd probably have gone for it, but as it is, I'm satisfied with my Daenerys and Tyrion to represent the series. If the last season had done better, I'm sure fans probably would have jumped on this. As of now, I feel only die hard fans will keep collecting the figures.

PitViper

PitViper
I definitely want the head for a bash.

blackpool

blackpool
Such a cool offering, big respect to threezero to carry on producing GoT figures when the buzz around the show is long over, and after the debacle of the last season it's even more risky.

I love the figure itself, great likeness on the character, and again big respect for picking those support characters!

btw Grey Worm is coming as well!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum