OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Second Generation Black Boss" Michael Collectible Figure #PT-sp09

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Specification Description:
Commodity name: Michael, second generation black boss
Model: PT-sp09
Size ratio: 1/6
Parts List:
Simulation head carving *1
Movable body *1
Hand type *6
Retro sofa *1
Wine glass *1
Western wine *1
Character platform *1
clothing:
Suit jacket *1
Shirt *1
Tie *1
Suit pants *1
Belt *1
Socks *2
Leather shoes *2

Shipping date: 20 2 1st quarter

PRESENT TOYS New Product: 1:6 collectible toy – The second Mob Boss
PRESENT TOYS is proud to release a new product: 1:6 collectible toy – The second Mob Boss

Product Specs:
Name: The second Mob Boss
Product Number: PT-sp09
Scale: 1/6

Product List:
Head sculpture *1
Articulated body*1
Real hand*6
Retro Sofa*1
Wine Glass*1
Wine*1
Exclusive platform*1

Costume:
Suit coat*1
Shirt*1
Necktie*1
Suit pants*1
Socks*2
Belt*1
Shoes*1
Release Date: 1st quarter 202 1

Michael - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Second Generation Black Boss" Michael Collectible Figure #PT-sp09 16341811
Michael - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Second Generation Black Boss" Michael Collectible Figure #PT-sp09 16341910
Michael - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Second Generation Black Boss" Michael Collectible Figure #PT-sp09 16342010
Michael - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Second Generation Black Boss" Michael Collectible Figure #PT-sp09 16342110
Michael - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Second Generation Black Boss" Michael Collectible Figure #PT-sp09 16342211
Michael - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Second Generation Black Boss" Michael Collectible Figure #PT-sp09 16342310
Michael - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Second Generation Black Boss" Michael Collectible Figure #PT-sp09 16342411
Michael - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Second Generation Black Boss" Michael Collectible Figure #PT-sp09 16342410
Michael - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Second Generation Black Boss" Michael Collectible Figure #PT-sp09 16342510

#newproduct #PresentToys #SecondGeneration #BlackBoss #Michael #Corleone #male #movie-based #gangster

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Perhaps a little light (then again there is that arm chair) on accessories, but I like this set.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Looks good to me. Nice head sculpt. The set is true to the movie. Though the bottle of whiskey is too small. It looks like the 1:12 scale bottle that is all over ebay for a dollar or so.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Did the DiD version of Michael that was shown ever actually come out? (If so I missed it). Going by the pics of that one, and the quality in hand of its "Chicago Gangster" predecessors DeNiro and Depp, I would probably have given that version of Michael the edge, but this one is good too. Suit stitching seems a bit rough, the shoes too plastic, but overall it works and the key thing, the sculpt, is pretty good.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Did the DiD version of Michael that was shown ever actually come out?  (If so I missed it).  Going by the pics of that one, and the quality in hand of its "Chicago Gangster" predecessors DeNiro and Depp, I would probably have given that version of Michael the edge, but this one is good too.  Suit stitching seems a bit rough, the shoes too plastic, but overall it works and the key thing, the sculpt, is pretty good.

Yes, possibly multiple versions -- I haven't kept track. DID Chicago Gangster 3.0. The head sculpt for that set looks rather younger. Here it is, parted out at Monkey Depot:
https://www.monkeydepot.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=80128S&Search.y=0

The DID head:
Michael - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Second Generation Black Boss" Michael Collectible Figure #PT-sp09 DL2934-2T

The other stuff in the set (which also includes the backdrop, on the inside of the box cover -- I find that an excellent idea and wish more companies did it -- but not the floor surface) :
Michael - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys: 1/6 "Second Generation Black Boss" Michael Collectible Figure #PT-sp09 DI0254-2

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:Yes, possibly multiple versions -- I haven't kept track. DID Chicago Gangster 3.0. The head sculpt for that set looks rather younger. Here it is, parted out at Monkey Depot:
https://www.monkeydepot.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=80128S&Search.y=0]

Thanks, that is useful to know.  Unlike probably most 1/6 guys in 2020 I still get most of my figures old style shopping (brick and mortar impulse buying 'cause I have Toy Square in driving distance, and he's great) so sometimes if he doesn't happen to stock something, I'm asleep at the switch about getting it somewhere else.  I had seen the DiD promo pics but DiD went pretty dormant for a while so I didn't know if Chicago Gangster 3 was actually produced.

DID Chicago Gangster 1 and 2 were terrific (except, amusingly, both the character Vito Corleone or Bobby DeNiro himself are so deeply New York that they would absolutely hate being called "Chigago Gangster").  But this present Present Toys Figure would certainly be easier than trying to track down the DiD, so I'll have to think about it.

ahbake

Very nice looking set, but it looks a bit tall/lanky for Al Pacino.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum