OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
In the latest release Solo: A Star Wars Story from Star Wars saga, fans experience an all-new adventure to a galaxy far, far away… with the most beloved scoundrel in the galaxy! Han Solo served as a corporal with the 224th Imperial Armored Division, a new incarnation namely Mudtroopers with partial armor, augmented with respiratory gear and sealed bodysuits for combat in unhealthy environments such as Mimban.

Today, Hot Toys is very excited to present the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Han Solo as Mudtrooper, a brand-new Imperial trooper in the highly anticipated Solo: A Star Wars Story!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of Mudtrooper from Solo: A Star Wars Story. It features a head sculpt with incredible likeness of Han Solo, a newly designed Mudtrooper helmet wearable on head sculpt, impressive armor designs, a newly tailored fabric suit with details, a cape with specially applied weathering effects, a blaster rifle, and a figure stand!

Star Wars fanatics don’t miss the opportunity to add this special version of Han Solo collectible figure to show off your Solo: A Star Wars Story display.

The 1/6th scale Han Solo (Mudtrooper) Collectible Figure specially features:

- A head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of as Han Solo in Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- One (1) interchangeable brown color hair sculpture with magnetic feature
- One (1) newly designed Mudtrooper helmet with detachable goggles and detailed face mask (wearable on head sculpt)
- Highly detailed rebreather pack with detachable parts
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable black-colored gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fist
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding rifle
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) newly designed and finely crafted Mudtrooper dark green-colored chest armor
- One (1) dark green-colored long sleeve shirt with weathering effect
- One (1) red-colored bicep armor for upper right arm
- One (1) black-colored Mudtrooper belt
- One (1) pair of grey-colored pants with weathering effect
- One (1) pair of dark green-colored armored boots with weathering effect
- One (1) dark green-colored double layer cape

Weapon:
- One (1) articulated blaster rifle

Accessory:
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate with graphic card

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by So Young Lee
- 3D Designed by Da Hye Kim
- Head Painted by E-Lee
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Figure Painted by Lok Ho

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2019

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

©️ & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
©️ 2018 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 160
military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 258
military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 354
military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 448
military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 544
military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 641
military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 742
military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 838
military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 937
military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1034
military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1133
military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1231
military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1329
military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1427
military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1526
military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1625
military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1723
military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1822
military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1921
military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2020
military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2120

#newproduct #StarWars #HanSolo #Mudtrooper #military #scifi #movie

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well... it had to happen. At least it saves me on wondering whether to get HT's other Solo figure, but this one is like two-in-one. The mudtrooper is just regular imperial army with armor and a gas mask (note the similarity to the so-called AT-ST drivers from ROTJ and the outfit of General Veers in the AT-AT in ESB). The Alden Ehrenreich likeness looks very good, too (and I think maybe better than on the Solo figure itself), so I suppose that's a bonus (though not the reason I am interested in the figure). The dirty Mimban Stormtrooper variation in the background might mean they are making one of those, too. That and the biker scout on steroids do not really interest me, though the cool Patrol Trooper (while equally unnecessary) would be something I can't resist.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Don't care for him much, but the design is quite nice. I'd be up for BS or SHF Mudtrooper.

CHEERS!

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
Awesome! So going to make one at some point! An AT-AT commander crossed with PanzerCop! I wouldn't know which collection to put him in! Yes I have a PanzerCop collection too.. I love how they finally attached torches to the E11 type blasters, I gues because these guys don't have the fancy ST's 360 degree HUD with NV etc.. a mini Remington 870 pump action handle? That's nice and typical SW randomness!

scalawag

scalawag
I take a lot of convincing about the new trooper types if I'm honest Rolling Eyes Like GubernatorFan I am probably more interested in the Mimban Stormtrooper behind him:roll:

That said it seems a good rendition of what is seen on film so not all bad I suppose.

Paul

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sheesh, the two of you (Roger and Shovelchop) should have been around to join the FDR administration with all your acronyms! Apart from ST probably meaning Stormtrooper (as opposed to Star Trek), I understood nothing at all. Shovelchop, if I follow, torches/flashlights were already attached to the E-11 Blaster Rifle in Rogue One (or should I say RO or R1)?

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
LOL! BS= Black Series SHF= SH Figuarts. Both 1/12.

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you Roger!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Be nice to have a 1/12 section, there are some really nice figures coming out. Coomodel have done some great looking Samurai.

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, sometimes I almost wish I had gotten in to 1/12. Half the expense and more room, but so far all boxed sets it seems. Not a lot of bashing can be done.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I actually like this. Not seen the film yet, but I am looking at making dioramas of stories that are outside the film using various troops. These mud troopers to me look great, and can make a good diorama with a few of them - both the Solo figure and the other trooper behind.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:Sheesh, the two of you (Roger and Shovelchop) should have been around to join the FDR administration with all your acronyms! Apart from ST probably meaning Stormtrooper (as opposed to Star Trek), I understood nothing at all. Shovelchop, if I follow, torches/flashlights were already attached to the E-11 Blaster Rifle in Rogue One (or should I say RO or R1)?

HUD= heads up display (think Iron Man in this case)

NV= night vision

SW= Star Wars

I imagine you know what an AT-AT is! LOL.

870 breacher (magnum)

military - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY HAN SOLO (MUDTROOPER) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Remington_870_magnum

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Yeah, sometimes I almost wish I had gotten in to 1/12. Half the expense and more room, but so far all boxed sets it seems. Not a lot of bashing can be done.

Actually, the Coomodel and DAM figures are scaled down 1/6 with cloth gear and full armour, so, there is loads of bash potential. If either do Nam I'll be all over them!

CHEERS!

Ephiane

Ephiane
Looks good. If a Trooper on the death star messed with vader, he was send for one year to the mud troopers Laughing

Skippy

Ephiane wrote:Looks good. If a Trooper on the death star messed with vader, he was send for one year to the mud troopers Laughing

Like Sven Hassel's fictional 27th (Penal) Panzer Regiment! Laughing

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Haha yeah. The 224th seems to be just like that penal regiment. Trouble maker? Yeah you’ll get sent to the 224th. I’m looking forward to making a diorama and story around these guys

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Skippy

This is by far my favourite of the Disney era trooper designs.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I still object to the silly label "mudtrooper." I am fairly certain these are just regular infantry units (which is in fact how they were referred to in the film) that happen to be deployed in a muddy environment. The mud part seems to be just happenstance, unlike the equipment of the "snow trooper." But anyway.

Skippy

Their actual name is Swamp Trooper, which is still silly because, like Shore Trooper, it means there's a trooper type for every occasion.

Wookieepedia says they're a unit outside of the Stormtrooper Corps. So maybe a bit like Warhammer40K soldiers who aren't classed as Space Marines.

I like the classic design of the breastplate which recurs in K-2SO, then in Snow Troopers and as officer armour.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Asta wrote:Their actual name is Swamp Trooper, which is still silly because, like Shore Trooper, it means there's a trooper type for every occasion.

Wookieepedia says they're a unit outside of the Stormtrooper Corps. So maybe a bit like Warhammer40K soldiers who aren't classed as Space Marines.

I like the classic design of the breastplate which recurs in K-2SO, then in Snow Troopers  and as officer armour.

Oh no, "Swamp Trooper" is even worse -- at least "mud" would be findable in a variety of less specific locations. The same breast plate is found on all snowtroopers and on the AT-AT commander (which is actually an imperial general in the movie -- he had the same helmet, and so did the so-called AT-ST drivers).

There is also nothing specifically appropriate for mud in the design and uniform -- except perhaps (perhaps!) the earthy coloring.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum