OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The 1/6th scale The Dark Furyan Collectible Figure specially features:
1. Authentic and detailed likeness of the character in the desert
2. Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
3. Newly designed figure with over 30 points of articulations which naturally portray muscular body in the movie
4. Approximately 33cm tall
5. Eight (Cool pieces of interchangeable hands including:
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) pair of machetes holding hands
One (1) pair of knives holding hands
One (1) pair of relaxed hands
c
Costume:
1. One (1) specially tailored suit with bronze and gold colored feature-patterned armor plates.
2. One (1) brown-colored leather-like back shield holder and body strap
3. One (1) waistband with belt
4. One (1) pair of brown colored leather-like pants
5. One (1) pair of brown colored leather-like boots
6. One (1) pair of kneepads
7. One (1) pair of bracers
8. One (1) upper arm armor
9. One (1) shoulder armor
10. One (1) pair of goggles

*All materials are fabrics with special processing technology, not artificial leather

Weapons:
1. One (1) machete with beast-bone-like handle
2. One (1) pair of belt knives with beast-teeth-like handle and sheaths
3. One (1) throwing knife

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN F7722410
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN Da461a10
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN 98a6b710
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN A9c2e710
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN B5b88110
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN C279ef10
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN Ff0ee610
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN 0f1f0a10
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN A427fe10
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN Cf862110
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN 04fbde10
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN 93bb1110
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN 7ee27010
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN 01061910
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN D81e0a10
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN E3951210
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN 3dfce710

#newproduct #ArtFigure #DarkFuryan #male #movie-based #Sci-Fi

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
This looks quite good, actually!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Delanie

Delanie
Yeah it does look like the actor (sigh!) although I did think when i saw the title, I mis read it and, I expected a kind of creature as in Furyan = furry one

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, he does look good, and it was about time someone tackled characters from the Riddick series. I would love to see more characters, especially Jack/Kyra, Vaako, Dame Vaako, Toombs, or how about Aereon. Of course, I realize that the chances of getting even one of these are slim, and besides, I seem to be pretty much alone in liking the second live action movie best.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, he does look good, and it was about time someone tackled characters from the Riddick series. I would love to see more characters, especially Jack/Kyra, Vaako, Dame Vaako, Toombs, or how about Aereon. Of course, I realize that the chances of getting even one of these are slim, and besides, I seem to be pretty much alone in liking the second live action movie best.

I didn't mind that one, though I like the first movie best. Smile

But it would indeed be nice to see more characters from that 'verse to go with this one.

Ovy

Ovy
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, he does look good, and it was about time someone tackled characters from the Riddick series. I would love to see more characters, especially Jack/Kyra, Vaako, Dame Vaako, Toombs, or how about Aereon. Of course, I realize that the chances of getting even one of these are slim, and besides, I seem to be pretty much alone in liking the second live action movie best.
You are not alone, was my favourite too for some reason, although I watched it in Teenage years and I don't know how well it has aged. I really 'liked' the Necromancer craziness. I don't remember how part 3 started but I know that it was a bit weird and...I don't exactly remember what happened there. People died etc.
 Some Thandie Newton, Karl Urban and Dench headsculpts would be great anyway. 

I wonder if this figures hair is synthetic or sculpted, though.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, he does look good, and it was about time someone tackled characters from the Riddick series.

I am not sure if you are aware that this isn't the first time Art Figures made Riddick. They made him as "Boy Black" @ 2015 which I think (don't quote me) is the Pitch Black Version. To me that figure is the more interesting one, with the creepy eyes and more specific sci-fi details. This one (from the movie named Riddick I believe) seems more generic, but on the other hand you can use this sculpt for other various Vin Diesel purposes, which you couldn't do with Boy Black without repainting.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, he does look good, and it was about time someone tackled characters from the Riddick series.

I am not sure if you are aware that this isn't the first time Art Figures made Riddick.  They made him as "Boy Black" @ 2015 which I think (don't quote me) is the Pitch Black Version.  To me that figure is the more interesting one, with the creepy eyes and more specific sci-fi details. This one (from the movie named Riddick I believe) seems more generic, but on the other hand you can use this sculpt for other various Vin Diesel purposes, which you couldn't do with Boy Black without repainting.

Oooh, I didn't know there was a Pitch Black version --- I'd totally prefer that one!

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
skywalkersaga wrote:Oooh, I didn't know there was a Pitch Black version --- I'd totally prefer that one!

Me too.

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN Img_5810[/quote]
[/quote]
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN Img_5811

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I have their PB version; goggles on, it looks good — not so much without. This one, however, looks spot on for VD — no pun intended.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: Art figure AF025 1/6 scale THE DARK FURYAN C8485110

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Looks great but man, does he need a TbLeague body swap. It won't be by me because as much s I like this, I don't really want him.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2011 wrote:I have their PB version; goggles on, it looks good — not so much without. This one, however, looks spot on for VD — no pun intended.
I would say, IMHO the current sculpt is a better Vin Diesel; but the 2015 sculpt is a better Riddick -- if that makes sense.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:I have their PB version; goggles on, it looks good — not so much without. This one, however, looks spot on for VD — no pun intended.
I would say, IMHO the current sculpt is a better Vin Diesel; but the 2015 sculpt is a better Riddick -- if that makes sense.

Yes, I get what you mean. I think the current figure is very nice-looking (as is the headsculpt!), but the outfit looks more like it would be at home in Mad Max 'verse, while the original Pitch Black outfit is much more solidly 'sci fi'.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I was always gutted I sold my Riddick they produced - and this one looks amazing so will be buying and not selling it later lol

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
This figure would fit nicely in a fantasy rpg as an assassin character, and I can totally see him posed beside Ahrian. I can only imagine the epic transformation Ephiane would do to this figure, adding her amazing touches.

I gotta rewatch the Riddick movies. I loved them back when I first watched them, but I simply can't remember almost anything from the plot now.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:I am not sure if you are aware that this isn't the first time Art Figures made Riddick.  They made him as "Boy Black" @ 2015 which I think (don't quote me) is the Pitch Black Version.  To me that figure is the more interesting one, with the creepy eyes and more specific sci-fi details. This one (from the movie named Riddick I believe) seems more generic, but on the other hand you can use this sculpt for other various Vin Diesel purposes, which you couldn't do with Boy Black without repainting.

Thank you (for the info and the photos), I was either unaware or had completely forgotten. I agree, he looks pretty good. I actually like all the Riddick movies and looks well enough, so I consider them all welcome. But I take your point about which is a better Riddick, which a better Vin Diesel. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum