OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15041211

VTSTOYS 1/6 The original first-class fighter normal and collector editions (VM033)

Every planet has its own story. On this planet, a blond boy and his friends are moving, sad and hopeful, struggling for life on this planet.

VTSTOYS has officially launched the collection-level doll, the original first-class fighter, and our team has launched this product with the greatest effort and sincerity. The most professional artist presents you with exquisite head sculptures and special flowing blonde hair. At the same time, we focus on restoring the most iconic emerald green pupils of the fighters.
In order to reflect the strong and slender figure in the game, we have carefully modified the body part, and adopted a rubberized arm, while perfectly ensuring the appearance and mobility.
Although the costumes of the characters seem to be simple, we have carefully adjusted the costumes in order to express the appearance of the characters. We use soft rubber material for the straps and waist sealing parts to ensure maximum mobility.
And the most iconic sword of destruction, we also carefully crafted and painted it to show the rust and wear on the sword of destruction. Not only that, the holes on the destruction sword can be equipped with different magic spar, and the type of magic spar can be determined by the player. In addition, the yellow flower that was given to the character as an important item is also perfectly restored. The magic spar in normal state is also attached.

The above items are all the contents of the normal version. At the same time, we have also released a more collectible collector's version. In this version, we have carefully created a large scene platform with the shape taken from the magic furnace hangar. The facilities in the magic furnace and the item box in the game.
I believe that this platform can perfectly match the doll to reproduce the shape of the doll.
Not only that, we are also attached to the classic summoned beast cactus, as well as a small base specially made for cacti. We brought this popular summoned beast to the players with accurate modeling and exquisite painting.

Product List:
-Blond head sculpture
-Highly movable body with rubberized arm
-7 hand types including (different shapes of left and right hands):
-A pair of holding hands
-A pair of claw hands
-A pair of fisting hands
-A special holding hand

clothing:
-Dark blue tight-fitting turtleneck sweater vest
-Dark blue trousers
-2 belts
-Strap and waist seal
-Left shoulder armor
-Left forearm armor
-Exclusive shoes

Accessories:
-Sword of Destruction
-Sword of Destruction connector and replacement
-Magic spar in the equipped state*9 (green*3 blue*2 red*2 yellow*1 purple*1)
-Magic spar*9 in normal state (green*3 blue*2 red*2 yellow*1 purple*1)
-yellow flower

Exclusive accessories for Collector's Edition:
-cactus
-Exclusive platform

VTSTOYS 1/6 FORMER 1st CLASS SOLDIER-Standard Edition & Collector's Edition (VM-033)

Every planet has its own story. On this one, a blond boy and his friends fight for the lives of this planet with love, saddness and hope.

VTSTOYS is proud to announce Collectible Figure FORMER 1st CLASS SOLDIER!

Our team brings you this product with the greatest sincerity. The exquisite head sculpt and special flowy blond hair are presented by the most professional artist, with a faithful focus on the iconic bluish green pupils.
To reflect the strong and slender shape of the game character, we have modified the body and adopted seamless arms, while perfectly making sure that he looks great and is highly poseable.
His costume might seem simple, but we have carefully fine-tuned it to fittingly express his style. We use flexible material for the suspenders and sash to ensure maximum poseability.
The iconic Buster Sword is carefully crafted and painted finish to detail its rust and wear. The holes on the sword can be equipped with Materia to be selected by you.
The yellow flower given to the game character as a key item is also perfectly recreated. This product also comes with: Materia in their normal state.

On top of the above contents in the standard version, we are also releasing an even more collectible version. In the Collector's Edition, we have created a large diorama. The design is of the mako reactor, displaying its facilities. The base matches the figure to recreate the game character properly in his style.
Also included: the classic Summon Cactuar and even a small base to go along with it. We summon to you this highly popular summon, faithfully modelled and delicately finished.

Product comes with:
-Blond head sculpt
-Highly poseable body with seamless arms
-7 hands (L and R hands in different shapes):
-A pair of hands for holding item(s)
-A pair of claw hands
-A pair of fists
-One special hand also for holding item(s)

Costume:
-Dark blue tight-fitting turtleneck top
-Dark blue pants
-Belt*2
-Suspenders and sash
-Left pauldron
-Left forearm armlet
-Custom boots

Accessories:
-Buster Sword
-Buster Sword connector and interchangeable parts
-Materia*9 (green*3, blue*2, red*2, yellow*1, purple*1)
-Materia*9 in normal state (green*3, blue*2, red*2, yellow*1, purple*1)
-Yellow flower

Exclusive Accessories for Collector's Edition:
-Cactuar
-Custom base

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15041212
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15041310
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15041410
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15041510
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15041610
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15041710
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15041810
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15041811
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15041912
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15042010
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15042112
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15042211
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15042313
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15042410
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15042512
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15042612
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15042711
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15043113

Exclusive accessories for Collector's Edition :
-cactus
-Exclusive platform
Exclusive Accessories for Collector's Edition:
-Cactuar
-Custom base

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15042811
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15042912
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15042913
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15043011
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15043114
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: VTSToys: 1/6 Original First Class Warrior Action Figure-Normal Edition and Collector's Edition #VM-033 15115811

#newproduct #VTSToys #OriginalFirstClassWarrior #male #videogame-based #Fantasy #Final

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Is it just me or is this a second iteration of this character (not necessarily by the same company)? It looks very well done, although it is not my cup of tea. Might be interested in one or two bits if I find it parted out.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
It is the second iteration. The first one was announced by SuperDuck and it's a costume set, without the body.
I liked the HS and a few parts from the outfit more on the SuperDuck set... but this release has a way more detailed boots and one key element to this character that draws him more to the game: the "materias" (those small translucent coloured balls). For me, this detail just made this set worth buying.

Nekk-ra

Sigh. Like parts from the SD, like parts from this, but mix-and-match is significantly more expensive than it used to be. Decisions. Double sigh.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
FreakinLobster wrote:It is the second iteration. The first one was announced by SuperDuck and it's a costume set, without the body.
I liked the HS and a few parts from the outfit more on the SuperDuck set... but this release has a way more detailed boots and one key element to this character that draws him more to the game: the "materias" (those small translucent coloured balls). For me, this detail just made this set worth buying.

The materia is a nice touch for sure. After looking at the SD version, yeah, this one is much better IMO. Both have their strengths for sure, but like you said its those details and if I don't like the HS I don't buy it. Off to pre-order this!

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Oh boy... this figure's starting to pop up for PO on the stores... at ~$195 USD, the standard version (without the base).
The Deluxe version (with base and the Cactuar) is ~$270 USD.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
FreakinLobster wrote:Oh boy... this figure's starting to pop up for PO on the stores... at ~$195 USD, the standard version (without the base).
The Deluxe version (with base and the Cactuar) is ~$270 USD.

I'm only seeing it on Giantoy and KGH, with only KGH giving a ETA of early/mid 2021. Have you seen it anywhere else with an ETA?

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
It's up on OneSixthKit too, and their ETA is for Q2 of 2021, same as KGH.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
FreakinLobster wrote:It's up on OneSixthKit too, and their ETA is for Q2 of 2021, same as KGH.

I just pre-ordered the standard edition from hobby galaxy, so now the wait begins. Smile

Blackopstoys has the deluxe ed up now as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum