OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Destiny 2"-Hunter action figure CALUS'S SELECTED / GOLDEN TRACE color matching

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Destiny 2 DESTINY-Professional Hunter

"Destiny 2", as an epic multiplayer interactive cooperative game, has now been three years. "Destiny 2" is a game produced by Bungie and published by Activision. It should be the sequel to "Destiny".
The plot tells the story of the commander of the Kabal Scarlet Army Commander Geo, the invading forces launched a fierce attack, and the outnumbered humans lost their last refuge. Geo deprived the city guardians of their power and forced them to embark on a path of escape.

The two major professions that threezero produced and sold before: Titan and Warlock are favored by many players, and many fans are waiting to collect all the professions to fill the hole.
On the whole, none of these three professions has absolute advantages in actual combat, and each has its own use in the combination of skills and sub-class "super power" utmost moves.
However, hunters still become a profession that players choose more. In pve, hunters can be invisible, so they have strong survivability. In PVP, they are more fancy personal operation and awareness, but they are very mobile. After all, as soon as the hood is worn, Shuai is done.

The shooting is fast and the blade is deadly. Hunters can always appear on the battlefield silently. They are cunning and ruthless, they would rather take huge risks, but still pursue generous rewards.
The last hunter among the three major occupations that threezero cooperated with "Destiny 2" will be launched soon,
This hunter still continues the two colors of CALUS'SSELECTED and GOLDEN TRACE, so stay tuned.

DESTINY 2-Hunter Sovereign

CALUS'S SELECTED SHADER & GOLDEN TRACE SHADER

1/6 Scale Collectible Figure
(18th September 2020 to 30th October 2020)
cid:image001.jpg@01D68CEB.6DEFE5D0
3Z0171-CS CALUS'S SELECTED SHADER

cid:image002.jpg@01D68CEB.6DEFE5D0
3Z0171-GT GOLDEN TRACE SHADER

Product code:
3Z0171-CS CALUS'S SELECTED SHADER
3Z0171-GT GOLDEN TRACE SHADER

Single unit EAN CODE:
3Z0171-CS 4897056202610
3Z0171-GT 4897056202795

Carton (4 pcs) EAN CODE:
3Z0171-CS 04897056204447
3Z0171-GT 04897056204454

Product Specifications:
"Destiny 2" "Hunter" (Hunter Sovereign) 1/6 scale collectible action figure CALUS'S SELECTED style color scheme "Destiny 2" "Hunter Sovereign" 1/6 scale collectible figure action figure GOLDEN TRACE style color scheme

Specifications:
-Special body with a height of about 12 inches (302 cm);
-Highly detailed carvings and realistic textures;
-Realistic metal degradation and multi-layer paint coloring;
-Interchangeable hands:
* 1 pair of relaxed hands;
* 1 pair of fist hands;
* 1 pair of gunners;
* 1 pair of stick-holding hands;

Accessories include:
* Ghost-Last City Shell;
* Staff;
* Rocket launcher-Sins of the Past;
* Assault rifle-Uriel's Gift;

@2020 Bungie, Inc. All rights reserved

※The picture is for reference only, and the product is subject to the final product.
Warning: This product contains small parts that may be suffocating. It is only suitable for people over 15 years old.

##########################

GOLDEN TRACE style color matching

ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Destiny 2"-Hunter action figure CALUS'S SELECTED / GOLDEN TRACE color matching 18565810
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Destiny 2"-Hunter action figure CALUS'S SELECTED / GOLDEN TRACE color matching 18565910
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Destiny 2"-Hunter action figure CALUS'S SELECTED / GOLDEN TRACE color matching 18570011
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Destiny 2"-Hunter action figure CALUS'S SELECTED / GOLDEN TRACE color matching 18570110
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Destiny 2"-Hunter action figure CALUS'S SELECTED / GOLDEN TRACE color matching 18570210
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Destiny 2"-Hunter action figure CALUS'S SELECTED / GOLDEN TRACE color matching 18570310
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Destiny 2"-Hunter action figure CALUS'S SELECTED / GOLDEN TRACE color matching 18570410
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Destiny 2"-Hunter action figure CALUS'S SELECTED / GOLDEN TRACE color matching 18570511
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Destiny 2"-Hunter action figure CALUS'S SELECTED / GOLDEN TRACE color matching 18570610

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CALUS'S SELECTED style color scheme

ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Destiny 2"-Hunter action figure CALUS'S SELECTED / GOLDEN TRACE color matching 18582710
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Destiny 2"-Hunter action figure CALUS'S SELECTED / GOLDEN TRACE color matching 18582910
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Destiny 2"-Hunter action figure CALUS'S SELECTED / GOLDEN TRACE color matching 18583011
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Destiny 2"-Hunter action figure CALUS'S SELECTED / GOLDEN TRACE color matching 18583110
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Destiny 2"-Hunter action figure CALUS'S SELECTED / GOLDEN TRACE color matching 18583210
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Destiny 2"-Hunter action figure CALUS'S SELECTED / GOLDEN TRACE color matching 18583310
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Destiny 2"-Hunter action figure CALUS'S SELECTED / GOLDEN TRACE color matching 18583410
ThreeZero - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "Destiny 2"-Hunter action figure CALUS'S SELECTED / GOLDEN TRACE color matching 18583510

#newproduct #Threezero #Destiny2 #Hunter #Calus #GoldenTrace #male #Sci-Fi #videogame

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They look pretty sharp to me.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Don't give a crap about Destiny as a game or series, and I know next to nothing on the lore so don't really know who this is supposed to be aside from a class maybe (?), so I wouldn't care normally...

but these look so freakin cool! I love the white and gold version the most!

JohnByng

They look good. I like the white one especially, but I wonder whether the material at the crotch will fade? It already looks strange on the black figure and I suspect it will turn grey over time. If it yellows on the white figure then it will ruin him!

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
They both look great. Hard to decide which one to get. Oh Heck, maybe I'll get both. We'll see

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum