OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“Hello, what have we here?” – Lando Calrissian

In his youth, Lando CalrissianTM was a sportsman seeking a fortune at the sabacc tables. After he lost his beloved ship to Han Solo™, Lando spent years living the high life and pursuing get-rich-quick schemes, with uneven results. He went semi-respectable as the baron administrator of Cloud City, only to be drawn into the fight against the Galactic Empire.

Celebrating the 40th anniversary of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Hot Toys is thrilled to continue expanding the series of throwback collectibles based on this iconic film and delighted to officially introduce the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of many fans’ beloved smooth talker – Lando Calrissian!

The highly-accurate Lando Calrissian collectible figure is skillfully crafted based on his appearance in the movie featuring a newly developed head sculpt with astonishing likeness, meticulously tailored outfit and cape, two blasters, a communicator, a wrist link, a figure base with Cloud City backdrop all in a specially designed retro style packaging!

Now it’s the perfect time to welcome the new 1/6th scale Lando Calrissian collectible figure to your Star Wars collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS588
PRODUCT NAMELANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30.5CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT WITH MOVIE-ACCURATE FACIAL EXPRESSION, MUSTACHE AND DETAILED SKIN TEXTURE
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY YULLI
HEAD PAINTED BY JC.HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC.HONG

The 1/6th scale Lando Calrissian Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Billy Dee Williams as Lando Calrissian in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, mustache and detailed skin texture
- Highly detailed brown short hair sculpture of Lando Calrissian
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30.5cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fist
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pistol holding right hand
- One (1) gesture right hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Special package design with Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back 40th Anniversary logo
Costume:
- One (1) light blue flowing cape with collar, shoulder straps, yellowish brown colored lining and detailed patterns
- One (1) light blue colored shirt
- One (1) black colored belt
- One (1) dark blue colored pants
- One (1) pair of black colored shoes

Weapons:
- One (1) blaster pistol
- One (1) blaster rifle

Accessories:
- One (1) communicator
- One (1) wrist link (wearable on wrist)
- One (1) cloud city themed backdrop attachable to the figure stand
- One (1) specially designed figure stand with character’s nameplate, Star Wars logo and graphic card

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Head Painted by JC.Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC.Hong

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2022

** Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Product details are subject to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2020Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE B52ad510
empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 76807810
empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 0897f310
empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE A056a910
empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8687b710
empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 41e77f10
empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C753cb10
empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 474c3910
empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Afb21810
empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 97284810
empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9dd99910
empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 68407610
empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 83d14f10
empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE F9893110
empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6cce2210
empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Bda4dd10
empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 35caf010

#newproduct #HotToys #LandoCalrissian #StarWars #EmpireStrikesBack #male #movie #Sci-Fi

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It’s about damn time! cheers

He who dies with the most toys wins!

empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Hahaha congrats stryker! Will be a blast

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, looks great! Smile I love you

Is it too much to hope for a Bespin Han Solo though.....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:It’s about damn time! cheers

Valiarde wrote:Hahaha congrats stryker! Will be a blast

That's what I said... or thought! Smile My favorite Lando is actually the ROTJ rebel general version, but I'm loving this. Might be the last HT Star Wars set I ever get -- given what they are likely or not likely to produce and the rising prices.

skywalkersaga wrote:Wow, looks great! Smile I love you

Agreed, on both counts. Given how much they have been doing for the film's anniversary, and their propensity for recycling characters, headsculpts (or entire sets), it is surprising they haven't done this one. Besides, they really should take another stab at Han's mug.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:

skywalkersaga wrote:Wow, looks great! Smile I love you

Agreed, on both counts. Given how much they have been doing for the film's anniversary, and their propensity for recycling characters, headsculpts (or entire sets), it is surprising they haven't done this one. Besides, they really should take another stab at Han's mug.

Yeah, exactly. I would like to see both a Bespin ESB Han, and the RotJ Han you mentioned above. I don't have a 1/6 Han figure yet (haven't been arsed to make a custom yet either, since that is a pricey endeavour in and of itself these days) and would go for either of those, though probably not both, simply for affordability reasons. The Bespin Han (presuming it was his blue jacket) would probably be my first pick, simply cause I've already got the Leia to go with him.

Not meaning to take away from this awesome Lando figure at all, it really is gorgeous looking. And I like that they gave the sculpt some character with that subtle smirky smile.

Did the Sideshow RotJ Lando come out yet? Curious how that one will be in-hand.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I actually meant ROTJ Rebel general Lando; I like ESB "Bespin" Han, and I'd like to see that one made too. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
No, the SSC ROTJ Skiff Guard Lando isn’t out yet. Since that one will go in my Jabba diorama with helmet always on, this one will be a nice representation of one of the main characters who has been sorely neglected at this scale.

empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:I actually meant ROTJ Rebel general Lando; I like ESB "Bespin" Han, and I'd like to see that one made too. Smile

Oh my bad! Yes, that one would be good too. : )

Stryker2011 wrote:No, the SSC ROTJ Skiff Guard Lando isn’t out yet. Since that one will go in my Jabba diorama with helmet always on, this one will be a nice representation of one of the main characters who has been sorely neglected at this scale.

Yes, it's about time HT did Lando. And I look forward to eventually seeing the RotJ Skiff Lando in your dio! Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Up at Sideshow: $235 USD (I'll wait for Timewalker to put him up); that's remarkably "cheap" considering the reissue of Boba Fett is $285, and their go-to price now seems to be around $265.

How sad is it that $235 is considered "cheap"...? God, this hobby is ridiculous! (The Facepool Private Jackson comes with a diorama bell-tower window base and two head sculpts and that's $250).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sad indeed that this is considered cheap these days, but I suppose we should count our blessings that they didn't inflate the price. This is actually the same as the Solo Mudtrooper I recently reviewed on here...

Ovy

Ovy
Nice, for the price they could have added Lobot as an accessory though.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ovy wrote:Nice, for the price they could have added Lobot as an accessory though.

LOL, right?? Laughing

Seriously though, as nice as this one is, I will probably have to pass as I'm swiftly running out of funds and space, and I am still waiting impatiently for HT to put out the rest of the SW figures at the top of my 'wishlist' before the prices get too high. :/

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:
Ovy wrote:Nice, for the price they could have added Lobot as an accessory though.

LOL, right??  Laughing

And for the ROTJ rebel general Lando (if they ever make that one), they could have Nien Numb as the accessory! Unfortunately, judging by the Leia and Ewok set (which is more comparable than the Jawa and Gonk Droid set), they would just charge 200+ for each figure, so the price will still be extra-inflated.

Ovy

Ovy
Hot Toys: Perhaps you think you are being treated unfairly?

Hot Toys Customers: N-no...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Took a couple quick pics -- set him up sans cape for the "Escape" look (that's my excuse, hehe).

empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE _dsc3511
empirestrikesback - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ LANDO CALRISSIAN™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE _dsc3512

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
He looks really good!!!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I know, he absolutely does. Even the one I received in the mail with a paint blemish on the chin. Like Michael wrote in his review, made me want to reach over for a Colt 45.

Diana

Diana
Awwww, he looks so friendly! Great figure! HT sure know how to impress. Both with quality and pricing... Laughing

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Despite my issues with the cape, I’m just glad to finally have all the main characters from my favorite SW trilogy.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I'm glad you have them all, now, too! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum