OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ BOBA FETT™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
THIS IS A RESISSUE, FOLKS:

Armed in customized Mandalorian™ armor, dangerous weaponry and highly trained combat skills, Boba Fett has earned a notorious reputation as one of the deadliest bounty hunters in the galaxy as he takes on contracts from the criminal underworld and the Galactic Empire.

Boba Fett has been a fan-favorite character since his introduction four decades ago in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. Today, Hot Toys is delighted to re-introduce the 1/6th scale Boba Fett collectible figure as an addition to Hot Toys’ Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back 40th Anniversary Collection!

Based on his famous appearance in the beloved film, the Boba Fett collectible figure features a meticulously crafted Mandalorian helmet and armor with distressed effects, his iconic jetpack, a cape, detailed blasters, and a display stand! Furthermore, this 1/6th scale collectible figure features an alternative version of Boba Fett’s armor including a range of interchangeable parts such as helmet, jetpack, gauntlets, cape, and a number of gloved hands all packaged in specially designed retro style packaging!

Join the hunt and embrace the 40-year legacy of this cinematic masterpiece. Don’t miss out on this great Boba Fett collectible figure for your Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back 40th Anniversary Collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS574
PRODUCT NAMEBOBA FETT™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESAN ALTERNATIVE VERSION OF BOBA FETT’S ARMOR INCLUDING A RANGE OF INTERCHANGEABLE PARTS
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A. FIGURE PAINTED BY LOK HO
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A. FIGURE ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A

The 1/6th scale Boba Fett™ Collectible Figure (Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back 40th Anniversary Collection) specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Boba Fett in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Meticulously crafted Boba Fett Mandalorian helmet with articulated rangefinder
- Specially applied distress effects on armor, weapons and accessories
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of blue-colored interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- One (1) relaxed left hand
- Special package design with Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back 40th Anniversary logo

Costume:
- One (1) Boba Fett’s Mandalorian armor with weathering effect
- One (1) gray flight suit
- One (1) yellow cape
- One (1) leather-like brown belt with pouches
- One (1) pair of green gauntlets
- One (1) pair of yellow knee guards
- One (1) pair of brown boots

Weapons:
- One (1) blaster rifle with battle-damaged effect
- One (1) blaster sidearm with leather-like holster

Accessories:
- One (1) jetpack with weathering effect (equipped with magnetic feature)
- One (1) survival knife
- One (1) sonic beam weapon
- One (1) anti-security blade
- One (1) jetpack adjustment tool
- Specially designed figure stand with Boba Fett’s nameplate and Star Wars logo

The “Alternate Version Boba Fett Armor” parts feature:
- An interchangeable Boba Fett’s Mandalorian helmet with unique markings and articulated rangefinder
- Seven (7) pieces of dark red and light brown colored interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- One (1) relaxed left hand

Costume:
- One (1) green colored cape with weathering effect
- One (1) light brown colored pouch (attachable top the belt)
- One (1) red-orange colored pouch (attachable top the belt)
- One (1) yellow colored left arm gauntlet
- One (1) red colored right arm gauntlet
- One (1) pair of spats

Weapon:
- One (1) blaster pistol with stock

Accessory:
- One (1) green, yellow and white color jetpack with weathering effect (equipped with magnetic feature)

Artists:
- Figure Painted by Lok Ho
- Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2021

** Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Product details are subject to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ BOBA FETT™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Aa018410
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ BOBA FETT™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 78da8310
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ BOBA FETT™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 86ea0010
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ BOBA FETT™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 23bff710
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ BOBA FETT™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 22e32d10
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ BOBA FETT™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 0af00e10
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ BOBA FETT™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 00841110
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ BOBA FETT™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE E909cb10
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ BOBA FETT™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3ff5c310
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ BOBA FETT™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3ae45c10
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ BOBA FETT™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 52529010
movie - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™ BOBA FETT™ (STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK 40TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE A77ba710

#newproduct #HotToys #BobaFett #StarWars #EmpireStrikesBack #male #Sci-Fi #movie

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Given that I'm impatiently waiting for them to release something new from the Original Trilogy, I would normally be a little annoyed at a reissue (not to mention because it is a shortcut to cost-savings that are not passed on to the consumer) -- and they have done the character twice already (for ESB and ROTJ), not to mention other high end versions. However, given how popular this character is and how many people might still want to get one, I can hardly blame them. He looks glorious as ever, and since this is a reissue, you can be pretty sure the product will be top notch.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
GubernatorFan wrote:Given that I'm impatiently waiting for them to release something new from the Original Trilogy, I would normally be a little annoyed at a reissue (not to mention because it is a shortcut to cost-savings that are not passed on to the consumer) -- and they have done the character twice already (for ESB and ROTJ), not to mention other high end versions. However, given how popular this character is and how many people might still want to get one, I can hardly blame them. He looks glorious as ever, and since this is a reissue, you can be pretty sure the product will be top notch.

I want him (he is a favorite of mine!) but I missed him. I am kicking myself for not pre-ordering the Mythos Boba Fetta they did...stupid stupid stupid

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, you're in luck. Apparently he's not cheap ($285) according to what Stryker reported in the Lando thread, but better get him while you can. I was never a conventional fanboy enough to jump on Boba Fett figures, but a few years ago I did go for the ROTJ (non-deluxe) Boba Fett, and I'm very happy with him. That way I have a full set of bounty hunters, albeit mixing different movie looks. But the differences are actually minor, and I picked up some parted-out pieces from the ESB version once that appeared, so I could alter the look as needed.

Ovy

Ovy
It's that extra that fell into the Sarlacc for cheap laughs, right?

Nah, of course it's great, figures like him were what fascinated me about that hobby the most before I got I to it. I am contend with looking at beautiful photos.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
GubernatorFan wrote:Well, you're in luck. Apparently he's not cheap ($285) according to what Stryker reported in the Lando thread, but better get him while you can. I was never a conventional fanboy enough to jump on Boba Fett figures, but a few years ago I did go for the ROTJ (non-deluxe) Boba Fett, and I'm very happy with him. That way I have a full set of bounty hunters, albeit mixing different movie looks. But the differences are actually minor, and I picked up some parted-out pieces from the ESB version once that appeared, so I could alter the look as needed.

Really now! Where is he at for that? I will have to weigh it hard because I have so much coming between now and January, but it will be tough. I throw $$$$ at Star Wars stuff I like, and I like it a lot.

agentghost

agentghost
Why Boba Fett is such a hot sought after character? His screen presence was brief and underwhelming, and became even less important/impressive with the on-going Manladorian TV show/character?

shazzdan

shazzdan
I always liked Boba Fett because of all the cool gadgets he had, rather than the character himself. As a bonus, the Mandalorians seem to be the only people in the entire Star Wars universe who have armour that actually works.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Don't know the differences between Boba Fett versions so i checked out some comparison vids.
So this is the ESB version, but after putting all the alternate parts, it become an accurate ROTJ version?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I guess I missed this. Yes, looks like they give you the parts to make a ROTJ version too. Really, this is how the set should have come in the first place, but no, they had to make two three separate versions Smile

I don't know why he is such a popular character, other than he is the one bounty hunter who gets the job done (before falling down the hole anyway) and he is undeniably cool in his worn armor and costume. I like the look a lot better than that of the Mandalorian, actually.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum