OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
War Story 1/6 Orc Female Assassin For the Horde! ! ! ! (NO.WS008)

1 head carving
2 semi-encapsulated body
3 platform
4 battle flag
5 necklaces
6 hands type*2
7 dagger*2
8 breastplate
9-pin type*2
10 shoulder armor*2
11 arm armor*2
12 belt
13 leather pants
14 thigh armor*2
15 knee pads
16 calf armor*2
17 Veil
18 arm belt
19 leather sleeves *2
20 big waist bag
21 small waist bag

Order cut-off time: October 8, 2020 Estimated shipment: the fourth quarter of 2020

War Story 1/6 Soldier human, Orc Assassin, For the Horde (#WS008)

1 Head carving
2 Semi-coated gelatin
3 Land platform
4 Battle flag
5 Necklace
6 Hand type*2
7 Dagger*2
8 Breastplate
9 Foot type*2
10 Shoulder armor*2
11 Arm armor*2
12 Belt
13 Leather pants
14 Thigh armor*2
15 Knee cap
16 Calf armor*2
17 Veil
18 Arm belt
19 Leather sleeves *2
20 Big waist bag
21 Small waist bag

Preorder closed at 8th Oct 2020
Delivery: 4th quarter of 2020

Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 17014610
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 17014711
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 17014712
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 17014811
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 17014911
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 17014910
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 17014912
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 17015013
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 17015012
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 17015110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 17015112
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 17015111
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 17015211
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 17015212
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 17015310
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 17015311
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 17015412
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 17015413
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 17015512
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 17015511

#newproduct #WarStory #OrcAssassin #Female #FortheHorde #videogame-based #fantasy

Valiarde

Valiarde
Never played WoW but I'm glad we are getting into this category.

Hoping for more high quality Diablo 2 stuff or Baldurs Gate Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I haven’t played video games in a couple decades, but I don’t care — I love this! Right up my alley — and I’m sure Ephi’s.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I haven't played the game and don't remember the movie very vividly, but I think it looks great.

brassco

brassco
well...can't just change the body, i supposed, as the skin tone is greenish?? Love the Ogre teeth HS!

Diana

Diana
Arrgh!! Tough one. This head sculpt in suntan without the teeth would be an instant buy. As it is... I'm not too keen on the WoW-style of ridiculous spikes and all and those weapons are ridiculous. Quite normal for the genre I know, but just not my thing.
But... she is so cool! I would get her if the outfit was a little more toned down. As it is... probably not. Crying or Very sad

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Uh... is it a "yup", a "yes!" or a "heck yeah, baby"? All the three together.

Even though I would love to see a more buffed female orc ( like the ones from Lineage 2), with a more fierce HS, this figure is still amazing. I played Warcraft 3 so much back when I was a kid, that I do like their style. The amount of details on the costume is so sick, it made me go back to the pics to try to absorb it all quite a few times.

War Story has a good quality history, so I'm confident this release will kick ass.

Now first thing I'll do if I end up getting this figure is turning those ponytails to braids, to keep up with the hair style on the scalp.

This year is doing a great job to get me bankrupt with all those releases. Thanks, 2020.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
brassco wrote:well...can't just change the body, i supposed, as the skin tone is greenish?? Love the Ogre teeth HS!

Why not? If I understand you correctly, you'd want to upgrade the body. There's no problem painting a TBLeague seamless one -- like this:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t260p246-painting-seamless-bodies-updated-june-2020#43374 (post 258)

brassco

brassco
GubernatorFan wrote:
brassco wrote:well...can't just change the body, i supposed, as the skin tone is greenish?? Love the Ogre teeth HS!

Why not? If I understand you correctly, you'd want to upgrade the body. There's no problem painting a TBLeague seamless one -- like this:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t260p246-painting-seamless-bodies-updated-june-2020#43374 (post 258)

well, that will be tought. Need to get the skin tone correct, or i can imagine spoiling a number of seamless bodies to get it right. Not everyone is as talented as you are!!

csyeung

csyeung
Oof, played WOW for a long time. Tempting for sure and I loved playing the horde. Still on the fence though as I'm not sure if it's a one off and if they'll continue down the line.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Very unique figure, definitely made me think of Ephiane and her fantasy creatures straight away!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
brassco wrote:well, that will be tought. Need to get the skin tone correct, or i can imagine spoiling a number of seamless bodies to get it right. Not everyone is as talented as you are!!

Thank you, but there really isn't so much to it... especially if you have the right oil pastels to start with (I still find that out the hard way). Smile

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I'm really liking this one and I think I could probably fit her into my collection somewhere.

One can never have too many 1/6 assassins in their collection.

brazybear

brazybear
I like it and I don't even play wow.  I'd pre-order it but after how their Witcher figure turned out with a completely different looking headsculpt (see pic below) I think I'll wait.  

Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) Geralt10

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yikes! I forgot about that. I think I’ll hold off, as well.

Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) C8485110

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks for showing ! Great Figure. I like her. defintly not enough greenskin figures in 1:6. We are mean... we are green, we are bad ! You are dead, You are dead !

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
well, thats one great looking figure...just wish it was skyrim themed and not wow themed. we need some skyrim sets because theres some kick ass armor in it.

Diana

Diana
Cobratrooper11 wrote:well, thats one great looking figure...just wish it was skyrim themed and not wow themed. we need some skyrim sets because theres some kick ass armor in it.
After a quick google image search I have to agree. Smile

suo76

Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 20210312
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 20210310
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 20210311

The cloth and headsculpt does look good enuff. I do especially like the head,  but the color of the body and the body itself is just a really bad joke. I will have to try dyeing suitable Phicen body with a colour matching the face.

suo76

Two more pictures of the body
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 20210313
Female - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Orc Female Assassin-For the Horde! (NO.WS008) 20210314

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Whoa, that's crazy! It's like they completely forgot to paint the face the same colour... O.o

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Looks a bit like a custom figure...that armor looks a bit like my worbla attempts. Color of the body also seems very bright and easier done by using oil pastels imo.
Not a fan tbf

But then again I never played WoW

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow. What a difference between prototype/promotional photos and product. You're right, you can do a lot more with the actual product, but by sprucing it up in various ways. I hope you do, because it still has plenty of potential.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Whoa! Talk about Bait & Switch. As Sky said, how in the world did they forget to paint the head to match the body? And the outfit looks cheap and toy-like. I'm seriously glad I didn't get this or I'd be super pissed.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Just realized this is from WarStory! They made a superb Geralt figure with real leather and chainmail for a good price. And now this?!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum