OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP10 1/6 Scale Hell Detective John Constantine

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
List:

Authentic Head Sculpture*1

Articulated Body with Tattooed Arm *1

interchangeable Hands*7

Holly shotgun*1 (Includes Removable Ammo)

Spear of Longinus *1

Golden Ring*1

Lighter*1(Open)

Lighter*1(Closed)

Hell Bible*1

Watch*1

Cigarette *1

Diorama Stand*1

Clothes:

Windbreaker*1 (With Inner Pattern)

White Shirt*1

Tie*1

Pants*1

Belt*1

Socks*2

Shoes*2

comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP10 1/6 Scale Hell Detective John Constantine 503b4310
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP10 1/6 Scale Hell Detective John Constantine D302a610
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP10 1/6 Scale Hell Detective John Constantine 7e673310
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP10 1/6 Scale Hell Detective John Constantine 010b2c10
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP10 1/6 Scale Hell Detective John Constantine 66e26310
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP10 1/6 Scale Hell Detective John Constantine 08fe4d10
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP10 1/6 Scale Hell Detective John Constantine A6a99a10
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP10 1/6 Scale Hell Detective John Constantine 73d7e410
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP10 1/6 Scale Hell Detective John Constantine 2af95610
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP10 1/6 Scale Hell Detective John Constantine C63c6710
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP10 1/6 Scale Hell Detective John Constantine 1fa32f10

#newproduct #PresentToys #HellDetective #male #movie-based #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This is not, I think, the first iteration of this character in this scale, but I suppose it can be a welcome chance for someone who did not get the earlier version. I think they also did the antagonist (the devil) as well. I wouldn't call this the most accurate likeness of Keanu, but it is still recognizable. Speaking of which, I am a little burnt out on those.

ahbake

I think there were two others before, weren't there? I remember one having an especially good head sculpt.

shazzdan

shazzdan
May as well use one of the John Wick headsculpts. Most of them look better than this.

Diana

Diana
I would prefer the John Constantine from the (Netflix?) series. Closer to the source material, too.

csyeung

csyeung
Another Keanu! I quite liked the original movie, back when Shia Labeouf was just starting out in his career as a fresh faced young actor. The accessories look quite nice.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I received this boxed set a few days ago, but I was finally able to take a couple pics. Unlike the Guv, I don't have the time to mess around with a ton of shots, nor do I have the ability to do fancy backgrounds (at least not at the moment). I honestly wish I would have gotten the Thunder Toys version (mostly for some of the extra accessories, and that awesome mirror), just to add to this one. But I did get the custom Keanu head sculpt from onesixthkit when it was available, as in my opinion, it's probably the best KR head I've seen (especially for this particular film), and better than the stock head that came with this figure. I had to cut the adapter of the sculpt away from the original sculpt, and use a modified inner neck connector to attach the sculpt to the existing body as the original neck was longer by about 1/8" than the custom head. It turned out okay. The body is appropriately thin, much like KR was for this film. The accessories are pretty nice. The Holy Shotgun's cylinder revolves, but none of the shells are removable. He only comes with one cigarette, no pack (like in other versions). The lighter comes in two styles: closed and open with flame. All of the accessories are made of diecast and have some really nice details, with plenty of Latin writing on them, or appropriate designs. The Bible has actual text and the pages turn. I included a shot of the original head sculpt; it's okay as a decent head, but it doesn't look much like KR, and the skin tone is a bit too tan for this particular role. I really appreciate the included base for the figure stand, since unlike most of these unlicensed figures, it actual has an actual picture of Keanu and the name of the character. Anyway, here are my sucky pics.

comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP10 1/6 Scale Hell Detective John Constantine _dsc3566
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP10 1/6 Scale Hell Detective John Constantine _dsc3565
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP10 1/6 Scale Hell Detective John Constantine _dsc3567
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP10 1/6 Scale Hell Detective John Constantine _dsc3568
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP10 1/6 Scale Hell Detective John Constantine _dsc3569

He who dies with the most toys wins!

comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP10 1/6 Scale Hell Detective John Constantine C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Those pics certainly dont suck Smile love the mood nd lighting.

Yeah that spirit mirror is a cool thing on that other figure. Still, a great head and nice looking suit.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He looks very good, and great job on using the custom head. I didn't get the mirror in my set, it is a very cool, but not absolutely necessary add on. It does, however, remind me of another Keanu movie and its special effects: the Devil's Advocate. I picked up the custom head from Kit, too.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Excellent looking figure!
Portrait 8.5/10

The gun looks really quite something.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
That OSK head looks great!
The stock head looks way better than the promo pics, would probably look good as Neo as long as with shades on.
Really nice shots with the red & bluish lights.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks, everyone. Yeah, the OSK head is stellar. I just ordered a cigarette pack and the Holy Water Grenade from the Dark Toys set to go along with him. It’s funny, 99% of the time I almost never use all of the accessories, but I just feel compelled to have as much as possible — just in case I end up having the time (and health) to do my own Marwencol.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP10 1/6 Scale Hell Detective John Constantine C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum