OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys: 1/6 King of KHALASAR (KING OF KHALASAR) #AD 06

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ADD TOYS new product : 1/6 KING OF KHALASAR AD 06
Accessories:

★ Head sculpture * 1 Head sculpture * 1 PCS
★ Braid*1 piece Braid* 1PCS
★ Muscle body * 1 P lastic body *1 S et (All-inclusive)
★ Hand shape * 6 PCS
★ Trousers*1 trousers*1 PCS
★ Shoes * 1 pair of shoes * 1 P ai
★ Breastplate * 1 Breastplate* 1 PCS
★ Wristband * 2 Wristband * 2 PCS
★ Waist*1 piece Waist skirt* 1 PCS
★ Gold belt*1 piece Gold belt*1 PCS
★ 2 dagger * 2 PCS (metal)
★ Knife*1 knife * 1 PCS (metal)
★ Base * 1 B ase *1 PCS

ADDToys - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys: 1/6 King of KHALASAR (KING OF KHALASAR) #AD 06  11014311
ADDToys - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys: 1/6 King of KHALASAR (KING OF KHALASAR) #AD 06  11014411
ADDToys - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys: 1/6 King of KHALASAR (KING OF KHALASAR) #AD 06  11014512

ADDToys - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys: 1/6 King of KHALASAR (KING OF KHALASAR) #AD 06  11014611
ADDToys - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys: 1/6 King of KHALASAR (KING OF KHALASAR) #AD 06  11014711
ADDToys - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys: 1/6 King of KHALASAR (KING OF KHALASAR) #AD 06  11014811
ADDToys - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys: 1/6 King of KHALASAR (KING OF KHALASAR) #AD 06  11014812
ADDToys - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys: 1/6 King of KHALASAR (KING OF KHALASAR) #AD 06  11014913
ADDToys - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys: 1/6 King of KHALASAR (KING OF KHALASAR) #AD 06  11015011
ADDToys - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys: 1/6 King of KHALASAR (KING OF KHALASAR) #AD 06  11015013
ADDToys - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys: 1/6 King of KHALASAR (KING OF KHALASAR) #AD 06  11015012
ADDToys - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys: 1/6 King of KHALASAR (KING OF KHALASAR) #AD 06  11015111
ADDToys - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys: 1/6 King of KHALASAR (KING OF KHALASAR) #AD 06  11015112
ADDToys - NEW PRODUCT: ADD Toys: 1/6 King of KHALASAR (KING OF KHALASAR) #AD 06  11015211

#newproduct #ADDToys #KingofKhalasar #male #CableTV-based #fantasy #Thrones

JohnByng

Hmmm... I wonder what the base body is? I have heard bad things about plastic skeletons but I suppose if he isn't posed too much it should be OK?

I quite like this one but I do not need him.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Glad someone finally made him as a full figure! I don't have need or space but it's still neat to see. Not sure if they nailed the headsculpt likeness, but I suppose one could always swap it for another (I vaguely recall a Khal Drogo head being put out on its own a while back...)

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think it looks pretty good overall, although I, too, am not certain they quite nailed the head sculpt. I do think it is a little better than their Wolverine (War Wolves), which I reviewed on here a while back. The plastic skeleton seamless body, if it will be comparable to the Wolverine one, is probably going to be frustrating, although the painted detail is impressive. It is a fairly simple set, but the combination of molded plastic and stranded parts for the hair looks interesting.

csyeung

csyeung
I feel like the proto is pretty accurate. It's weird to see Momoa not as yoked as we are used to these days haha. Again, my GOT love has waned as the series has ended and the meh of the ending killed any excitement I had of getting more figures. Only ones that may interest me is Messandei to complete my trio with Dany and Tyrion, or if threezero ever makes a better Dany.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum