OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
In the climatic final season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Darth Maul orchestrated the siege of Mandalore™ as a means to draw Anakin Skywalker™ and Obi-Wan Kenobi™ to him with plans to kill Skywalker and deprive Darth Sidious™ of his new apprentice. When he was greeted by Ahsoka Tano™ instead, he made the most of the situation by offering to form an alliance, two outcast apprentices joining forces to put a stop to the creeping evil of the Sith. After clashing lightsabers in the throne room of the capital city, Ahsoka turned Maul's own weapon against him and was able to capture the former Sith Lord for the Republic.

Hot Toys is delighted to continue expanding its Star Wars: The Clone Wars collectible series by introducing the new 1/6th scale Darth Maul collectible figure from this acclaimed series!

Skillfully crafted with authentic styling, the 1/6th scale collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with stunning likeness and separate rolling eyeballs system, finely tailored outfit, highly detailed mechanical legs, Maul’s iconic double-bladed lightsaber and interchangeable lightsaber blades emulating the weapon in motion, a selection of interchangeable hands for posing options, and a specially designed Mandalorian sarcophagus inspired box.

This amazing Darth Maul 1/6th scale collectible figure is definitely going to be a great addition for any Star Wars fans!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS024
PRODUCT NAMEDARTH MAUL™
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 29 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESHIGHLY-ACCURATE FACIAL EXPRESSION WITH DETAILED POINTED HORNS, ICONIC TATTOOS AND SKIN TEXTURE
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY TAE HO KANG
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Darth Maul in Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- A newly developed head sculpt with iconic Sith Lord eyes equipped with separate rolling eyeballs features
- Highly-accurate facial expression with detailed pointed horns, iconic tattoos and skin texture
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
- Remarkable Darth Maul tattoos in red and black color on the upper body
- One (1) pair of articulated robotic legs with metallic painting and weathering effects
- Five (5) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) left gesture hand
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Specially designed Mandalorian sarcophagus inspired box packaging

Costume:
- One (1) black colored leather-like tunic vest with detachable hoodie
- One (1) dark brown colored tunic
- One (1) pair of black colored shoulder armors
- One (1) pair of glove gauntlets
- One (1) black colored leather-like belt
- One (1) pair of dark brown colored pants

Weapons:
- One (1) LED-lighted Darth Maul’s lightsaber (red light, battery operated)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt
- One (1) pair of red-colored lightsaber blades in motion (attachable to the hilt)

Accessories:
- One (1) Stormtrooper’s forearm armor (wearable on figure’s arm)
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Tae Ho Kang
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2021 – Q1,2022

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Product details are subject to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11350
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2669
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3444
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4402
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5384
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6366
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7355
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8337
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9322
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10304
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11351
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12271
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13255
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14235
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15217
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16202
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17192
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18179
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19162
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 20132
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21164
DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 22144

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #CloneWars #DarthMaul #male #Sci-fi #movie #animatedseries

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm divided on this one. Up close, the head sculpt looks quite good, but from mid-distance or more, it might belong to a 1:12-scale figure and not necessarily be top notch. I do realize this is based on animation, but as we've noted with some of their related offerings, they have tried to make them more realistic, too. I think I'm happier with their previous Maul headsculpts (not counting the one from Solo) and with my custom seamless Maul bodies. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Surprised they did a TCW version of him. Not really high on my list though. If I were going to have a Maul in my collection, I'd rather have a TPM one, or a custom shirtless one like GF's tbleague version. ;D

I'm more curious to see if they will do any of the other TCW aliens. Ventress of course being the one I'm most hoping for, though with my luck they'd do her in an outfit I didn't like. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Ventress of course being the one I'm most hoping for, though with my luck they'd do her in an outfit I didn't like. Razz

Well, you KNOW that’s going to happen...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Not really for me. The cw costume looks weird on this maul, maybe the tailoring is not fine tuned yet, but looks overly big on him. Maybe it's just me though.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:Not really for me. The cw costume looks weird on this maul, maybe the tailoring is not fine tuned yet, but looks overly big on him. Maybe it's just me though.

That’s what I think, too. Once you see the bare torso (which is the best part of this figure imho), the rest just looks sort of goofy.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

DarthMaul - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE CLONE WARS™ DARTH MAUL™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum