OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 City Women's Combat Uniform 19XG67 Training Uniform and Skirt Set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand: VSTOYS
Product name: Urban women's combat uniform
Ratio: 1/6
Item No.: 19XG67A/B/C
Material: fabric
Order cut-off time: October 23, 2020
Shipping time: the fourth quarter of 2020. Note: Excluding chest strap and body
List: Top + Skirt

The Figure and weapon are not included
Product: VSTOYS
Name: Female combat uniform
Scale: 1/6
No: 19XG67A/B/C
Perorder is available before: October 23, 2020
Release date: The fourth quarter of 2020
List: coat*1 The skirt*1

Women - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 City Women's Combat Uniform 19XG67 Training Uniform and Skirt Set 12594810
Women - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 City Women's Combat Uniform 19XG67 Training Uniform and Skirt Set 12594910
Women - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 City Women's Combat Uniform 19XG67 Training Uniform and Skirt Set 12595010
Women - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 City Women's Combat Uniform 19XG67 Training Uniform and Skirt Set 12595110
Women - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 City Women's Combat Uniform 19XG67 Training Uniform and Skirt Set 12595210
Women - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 City Women's Combat Uniform 19XG67 Training Uniform and Skirt Set 12595310
Women - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 City Women's Combat Uniform 19XG67 Training Uniform and Skirt Set 12595410
Women - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 City Women's Combat Uniform 19XG67 Training Uniform and Skirt Set 12595510
Women - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 City Women's Combat Uniform 19XG67 Training Uniform and Skirt Set 12595610
Women - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 City Women's Combat Uniform 19XG67 Training Uniform and Skirt Set 12595710

#newproduct #VSToys #Women'sCombatUniform #TrainingUniform/skirtset #female #clothing #accessory #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Unless I've been snoozing and missing more than usual, this does not look particularly realistic. It does look pretty cool nevertheless.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
This is just so freakin' ridiculous. The top... I mean, ehh, but ok I could see it. But the combination with the skirt is just laughable.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

PitViper

PitViper
The tops would look cool on some of my military bashes, but the skirts...WTF?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I would think someone who could hem, would be able to remove the skirt and use the top for something more practical...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Women - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 City Women's Combat Uniform 19XG67 Training Uniform and Skirt Set C8485110

Delanie

Delanie
Isn't the skirt separate?

but I agree the top is the best bit

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It could be separate. In some images they look like they are connected, and in others they don’t. If they are separate, that’s even better if someone just wanted to use the top.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Women - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 City Women's Combat Uniform 19XG67 Training Uniform and Skirt Set C8485110

doodlehobby

skywalkersaga wrote:This is just so freakin' ridiculous. The top... I mean, ehh, but ok I could see it. But the combination with the skirt is just laughable.
I'm taking this is more inspired by all the anime of tactical school girls carrying big guns/rifles. So definitely in the realm of ridiculous tactical anime fiction?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum