OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Figure Brother 1/6 Scale Andy figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:

Asian head sculpt x1

Asian figure body x1

Full suit set

Chinese - NEW PRODUCT: Figure Brother 1/6 Scale Andy figure E93f6210
Chinese - NEW PRODUCT: Figure Brother 1/6 Scale Andy figure Bbdd9510
Chinese - NEW PRODUCT: Figure Brother 1/6 Scale Andy figure 8224a210
Chinese - NEW PRODUCT: Figure Brother 1/6 Scale Andy figure Affe3110
Chinese - NEW PRODUCT: Figure Brother 1/6 Scale Andy figure 1fc84c10
Chinese - NEW PRODUCT: Figure Brother 1/6 Scale Andy figure 6cef4310
Chinese - NEW PRODUCT: Figure Brother 1/6 Scale Andy figure 82b70510

#newproduct #FigureBrother #Andy #Chinese #male #movie-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
If that body is really self-supporting (note the suspiciously close cropping on the right), that is quite impressive. The articulation is pretty great either way. Nice set too, although I'm unfamiliar with the character and source.

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:If that body is really self-supporting (note the suspiciously close cropping on the right), that is quite impressive. The articulation is pretty great either way. Nice set too, although I'm unfamiliar with the character and source.

The head sculpt does look like an older Andy Lau, but I'm not sure either which gangster boss he is in the 10000000000000000000000 mobster chinese movies he's been in.

I wonder if that is a custom sculpt. The high price point for the bare bones figure seems like it. That looks like one of the generic bodies in Ovy's reviews that they are using, so the price must be going into the sculpt and suit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum