OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Genesis Emen: KOF-MT01 Mature The King of Fighters(XIV) 1/6 Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Specifications:

One head sculpt

One 1/6 seamless body

One pair of poster hands

One pair of fist hand

One pair of fighting hand

One pair of normal hand

One hand holding the makeup mirror

One hand holding lipstick

One set of costume

One pair of shoe

One pair of earring

One piece of necklace

One piece of makeup mirror

One piece of lipstick

Stand

GE base

videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis Emen: KOF-MT01 Mature The King of Fighters(XIV) 1/6 Figure Ab8a5110
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis Emen: KOF-MT01 Mature The King of Fighters(XIV) 1/6 Figure 44eea710
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis Emen: KOF-MT01 Mature The King of Fighters(XIV) 1/6 Figure F26e9910
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis Emen: KOF-MT01 Mature The King of Fighters(XIV) 1/6 Figure 15930a10
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis Emen: KOF-MT01 Mature The King of Fighters(XIV) 1/6 Figure 47311510
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis Emen: KOF-MT01 Mature The King of Fighters(XIV) 1/6 Figure 7e586810
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis Emen: KOF-MT01 Mature The King of Fighters(XIV) 1/6 Figure 1ad6a910
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis Emen: KOF-MT01 Mature The King of Fighters(XIV) 1/6 Figure 9e117a10
videogame - NEW PRODUCT: Genesis Emen: KOF-MT01 Mature The King of Fighters(XIV) 1/6 Figure C4d9c810

#newproduct #GenesisEmen #KingofFightersXIV #Mature #female #videogame

blackpool

blackpool
That's a nice offering, I actually find the clothes more realistic and less sexualized than some sets advertised as "business" outfits when this one comes from a video game (am I right or is it a manga as well?)

Oh btw the "mature" made me smile and feel old myself lol

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, blackpool. It is pretty nice (even if my own tastes tend to prefer more realistic stuff) and less overly-sexualized than so much that is out there. I even like the head sculpt for what it is, although it is the outfit that I would like to find parted out.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
blackpool wrote:That's a nice offering, I actually find the clothes more realistic and less sexualized than some sets advertised as "business" outfits when this one comes from a video game (am I right or is it a manga as well?)

Oh btw the "mature" made me smile and feel old myself lol

Yup! Video game! I wouldn’t be shocked if King of Fighters has a manga, but I don’t remember off the top of my head. She does look good, but I personally don’t care much for the KOFXIV style (ironic for me because Mai is in this line and the xiv style and she easily the best Mai I’ve seen). Would have much preferred ‘98’s style, but I digress.

brassco

brassco
The open shoulder sleeves i've never seen before, so i might just be buying the shirt, if it can be parted out.

csyeung

csyeung
These king of fighter figures are neat. I always liked the designs. Unfortunately my useless button-mashing never endeared me to the actual games. I seem to get a sense of failure and frustration when i see them now.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
csyeung wrote:These king of fighter figures are neat. I always liked the designs. Unfortunately my useless button-mashing never endeared me to the actual games. I seem to get a sense of failure and frustration when i see them now.

I too am a button masher, but I never lose a match in my dreams! Fighting games are so intricate now it’s crazy.

That being said, I need them to put out a decent Andy already so I can pair him with the Mai I have coming later this year. They keep putting out the characters so it’s bound to happen eventually, right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum