OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP11 1/6 Scale Truman figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product Specs:

Product Name:Truman

Product No:PT-sp11

Scale:1/6

List:

Head Sculpture *2

Articulated Body *1

Interchangeable Hands *6

Goddess Painting *1

Leather Briefcase*1

Diorama Stand *1

Clothes:

Suit *1

Shirt *1

Stripe Pattern Sweater *1

Plaid Tie *1

Pants *1

Belt *1

Shoes *1 pair

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP11 1/6 Scale Truman figure Bb826910
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP11 1/6 Scale Truman figure 261fdd10
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP11 1/6 Scale Truman figure 99601e10
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP11 1/6 Scale Truman figure F6273710
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP11 1/6 Scale Truman figure 4c9cea10
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP11 1/6 Scale Truman figure 4a7bc310
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP11 1/6 Scale Truman figure 31ab8c10
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP11 1/6 Scale Truman figure 1d8e8110

#newproduct #PresentToys #Truman #male #movie-based

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
"Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, Good afternoon, Good evening, and Good night!"

Headsculpts look great! The collar of the striped sweater looks odd, it looks like a casual bulletproof vest.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting, the toothy head sculpt looks a little more spot on than the other one. The striped shirt and striped sweater do end up looking odd, I mean even more so than they would have in the film, although I haven't double-checked. The briefcase looks pretty nice, as does the suit. In principle I'm all for more of these things coming out (I mean protagonists from more, older, or more obscure films and shows), although I can't say this one appeals to me personally.

blackpool

blackpool
GubernatorFan wrote:Interesting, the toothy head sculpt looks a little more spot on than the other one. The striped shirt and striped sweater do end up looking odd, I mean even more so than they would have in the film, although I haven't double-checked. The briefcase looks pretty nice, as does the suit. In principle I'm all for more of these things coming out (I mean protagonists from more, older, or more obscure films and shows), although I can't say this one appeals to me personally.

Same here, no specific interest in that one for me, but it's always cool to see some older movie characters being covered!

I also agree that despise the nice tailoring, the collar of the sweater kills the nice shirt and tie... But after checking, I gotta admit they did a great job at recreating that ugly sweater!

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: Present Toys SP11 1/6 Scale Truman figure Photo-the-truman-show-1998-10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well dug up, blackpool.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum